Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop Running this script

Options
  • 08-07-2011 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Hi,posted on the Comp. Forum and they referred me here,when I log onto Boards, unless I put in my username and password nothing shows on the page. Says page with errors, bottom leftThen when I do, I sometimes have to refresh a couple of times to view the forumsNext I get a message'' a script is running which may cause your browser to be unresponsive, stop running this script, yes/noI click yes Now if I post all the script runs without paragraphs, and looks squashed.I am on Internet Explorer, have upgraded to IE8, no change.I use AVG free, and this started after an upgrade a few months ago.Any ideasthanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

AVG web protection could be doing it. Have a look and see if there is a way to add an exception to AVG for *.boards.ie .

I've been using IE8 & 9 with no issues so its not browser compatibility.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement