Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Appeals

Options
  • 08-07-2011 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I failed a few exams but I'm appealing on the basis there were circumstances of which the Examination Board was not aware when its decision was taken. Any idea when i should hear back from them?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭FluffyCat

When I appealed a few exams I found out the wednesday before the repeats started that I got it!

Shame that id spent the whole summer studying though. I think I read that they decide within 6 weeks but thats a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Opics

cjr20 wrote: »
    I failed a few exams but I'm appealing on the basis there were circumstances of which the Examination Board was not aware when its decision was taken. Any idea when i should hear back from them?

Did you not make them aware of the circumstances before the exams started? Assuming you could of course.

Advertisement