Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application is ICS the same as BOI ?

Options
  • 08-07-2011 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

The broker we are with doesnt list BOI but does list ICS.
    I believe ICS is a subsidiary of BOI so is there any merit in applying to BOI ourselves too or will be it assessed by the same people assessing the ICS one?

Thanks.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

Supercell wrote: »
    The broker we are with doesnt list BOI but does list ICS.
    I believe ICS is a subsidiary of BOI so is there any merit in applying to BOI ourselves too or will be it assessed by the same people assessing the ICS one?

Thanks.

They're assessed differently. I'm with ICS and as far as I knew they stopped handing out mortgages in 2009, they even changed their web site to serve only existing customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 louise2003

ICS are sill giving out mortgages, We just got ours from them 4 weeks ago. Took a few months but we got it.

Advertisement