Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to study in UL at weekends in Summer

Options
  • 08-07-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

OK so where is there to study in UL at weekends during the summer? The library is closed all weekend...I've heard of some post grad room but I'm not sure where this is or if its open at the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Always worth giving the common room in the su a try. Hardly anybody up there these days, apart from one or two who play pool.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Bec_Boop wrote: »
    OK so where is there to study in UL at weekends during the summer? The library is closed all weekend...I've heard of some post grad room but I'm not sure where this is or if its open at the weekend.

Postgrad rooms are open 24x7 AFAIK. Its A1082 I think- just around the corner from the fishtank/outside red raisin

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Postgrad rooms are open 24x7 AFAIK. Its A1082 I think- just around the corner from the fishtank/outside red raisin

Never knew that, thanks for the info, useful for next semester.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 xyzmech

Will any of the computer labs be open tomorrow (Saturday) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Fishtank and Venus are closed during the summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement