Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Burning skies :mad::mad::mad:
    when you're escpaing from the SRPA base underground, and you have to get under the door before it closes, and they put a bunch of strawberry floating chimera in the room with the fast closing door

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Your only ''amped'' because you, like me have a Vita and are looking for some new titles that will make the purchase worthwhile :p

Or I could be completely wrong :rolleyes:

Haha yeah you're on the money. I'm hoping Sony make this awesome and I don't regret shelling out the money I paid haha.

Btw another stream for those looking for one

http://www.ustream.tv/playstation

I'm going with gametrailers live feed myself, did pretty good during the Microsoft conference.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'm going with gametrailers live feed myself, did pretty good during the Microsoft conference.

It was a terrible stream.. I changed to the gamespot one and it worked a charm..

Going to watch on PS Home myself now EJ22 I will try join you or something..

It was a terrible stream.. I changed to the gamespot one and it worked a charm..

Going to watch on PS Home myself now EJ22 I will try join you or something..

Tbh mate I ended up turning it off and going to the UStream one. I don't like the way you can't get true fullscreen on it and i thought the volume was quite low. But i'm staying on here to talk anyways :D

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    Tbh mate I ended up turning it off and going to the UStream one. I don't like the way you can't get true fullscreen on it and i thought the volume was quite low. But i'm staying on here to talk anyways :D

Ha yeah I was wondering why ya signed out :p , think I am going to do the same now as stream didnt seem to buffer enough...

Ha yeah I was wondering why ya signed out :p , think I am going to do the same now as stream didnt seem to buffer enough...

:D the UStream one is flawless mate. I'm on a 3mb connection (god damn you eircom in my apartment!) and i've no lag at all

:D the UStream one is flawless mate. I'm on a 3mb connection (god damn you eircom in my apartment!) and i've no lag at all

Yeah lol I went for it for the pre show :p

The gametrailers one is fine! I'm watching it now, cool bonus round before it kicks off.

Yeah lol I went for it for the pre show :p

Less than a minute!! If all goes well, I have my Daniel Bryan gif ready to post :D

• Advertisement

Ahhh Jack Tretton is so annoying....

He's awesome :D

he talked too much haha.. new IP coming up though! this should be interesting

cloud493 wrote: »
    He's awesome :D

Who was the lad before him that use to do them..?... Kevin Butler to make an appearance :L

Beyond looks f'ing awesome! goood start so far!

All stars confirmed for Vita! it starts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

PS1 support confirmed this summer

Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified and Assassins Creed 3 Liberation confirmed.

Assassins Creed out Oct 30th

Playstation all stars
    Assasins creed
    Call of duty

3 new vita games for this year alone :D

• Advertisement

We haven't seen God of War or the Last of us yet, and already Sony is kicking ass. Very excited with this.

Also +1 on tomb raider and FF7 as showcase titles for ps1 support. guess its time to upgrade my memory card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Gah! PS One support, but an extremely vague date. My goddamn FF8 won't work on my Japanese PS3, need a date so I can count down the days! :pac:

We built another game, I thought Far Cry 3 was coming to vita for a sec.

omg.. the last of us.. just wow

Very disappointed with that. No big surprises and no COD footage, fcuk Sony.

Very disappointed with that. No big surprises and no COD footage, fcuk Sony.

Tbh I'm not as disappointed as I thought I might be. I want to know what the EU are getting for PS+ update though, I could be very tempted to get it this month if we are also getting LBP2 etc

Overall happy to see 3 quality titles confirmed for Vita. the LBP2 cross play dlc thing looks cool as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

We haven't seen God of War or the Last of us yet, and already Sony is kicking ass. Very excited with this.

Also +1 on tomb raider and FF7 as showcase titles for ps1 support. guess its time to upgrade my memory card

You are joking me

A Book and some shovelware and your excited.

SY%20WUT.jpg_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Sparks43 wrote: »
    You are joking me

SY%20WUT.jpg_thumb.jpg

I thought you wanted all the 'fanbois' to stay in the Sony corner.

Get back under the bridge.

Sparks43 wrote: »
    You are joking me

SY%20WUT.jpg_thumb.jpg

New IP in beyond
    PS1 Support for vita in summer
    PS+ improvement
    3 confirmed Vita games.
    Far cry 3 multiplayer co-op

^^^
    All before the games i mentioned. Compared to Xbox, yes Sony was killing it.
    The Book I don't care about, good tool for families though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Otacon wrote: »
    I thought you wanted all the 'fanbois' to stay in the Sony corner.

Get back under the bridge.

Lol if it makes you feel better i stopped into the Xbox forum earlier after that other pile of crud.

At least they had an E3 thread :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement