Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Damn wont let me sign up for it, if anyone gets a spare code can they pass it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

EJ22 wrote: »
    Don't think MGS collection is out till 27th.

Also, I totally got into the Little Big Planet Vita Beta :D:D:D

Check this post out, its how i found out i had a code: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/06/12/didnt-get-into-the-littlebigplanet-vita-beta-fear-not-click-here/

LEGEND

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Check this post out, its how i found out i had a code: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/06/12/didnt-get-into-the-littlebigplanet-vita-beta-fear-not-click-here/

Just signed in there and got the code. Cheers for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Great to see some more people getting in. if its available we should team up for some beta multiplayer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Its... more little big planet. Which is good, I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

Vita sale for three weeks. Rotating every week starting with these tomorrow:
    Escape Plan
    Was €12.99/£9.99 – Now €8.99/£7.29

Hustle Kings
    Was €7.99/£6.49 – Now €5.99/£4.79

Motorstorm RC
    Was €5.99/£4.79 – Now €4.99/£3.99

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack!
    Was €6.99/£5.49 – Now €4.99/£3.99

Top Darts
    Was €7.99/£6.49 – Now €5.99/£4.79

Super Stardust Delta + Advanced Star Fighter Pack
    Was €9.99/£7.99 – Now €6.99/£5.49

and more!…..
    More info here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Has anybody tried Escape Plan?

A whole £1.80 off :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Vita sale for three weeks. Rotating every week starting with these tomorrow:

Only game I do not have in that list is Top Darts!

Its alright. The controls can be frustrating. I would get pretty much all the other games first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Thanks that worked for me got a code downloading now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Wow, got a LBP beta code too! What a stupid system, I was expecting an email at least.

Not worth it, and takes up way too much space for what it's worth

Did anyone try that awesome touch screen game in little big planet? Tappling or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Only played the first level, (with the three locks) really good, makes good use of the touch controls as well.

So just had a banter with the vita

Normal Level (three lock one): Very good, nice layout etc. was a bit confused at first until i noticed the fingerprints on the blocks otherwise it was smooth sailing for the rest. Love the incorporation of the touch controls

Racing Level: Again very good, loved how the level flowed seamlessly and the frame rate stayed smooth.

Versus Level: Haven't tried cos they either refuse me or time out, if any boardy wants to have a game PM me on my PSN or here as i'd love to have a bash at it

Arcade Game (Can't remember what its called): Beautiful artistic style. Addictive fun and a game that would probably sell well as a mini, never mind being in LBP.

Haven't attempted to create my own level but when i do i'll let ya's know the name of it.

all in all, this is awesome in my opinion and I can't wait for it to be released.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wouldn't mind getting into the LBP Beta

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Any idea how to clear messages from the vita, i have 2 PS3 and when a message comes in on one it's not on the other but the Vita will get it which is nice but not when i've loads that i'd rather just delete. It's not stored locally as I've formatted the card as well as some being older than the vita and it's not being taken from my PS3s, it seems that Sony are just forwarding them to me.

According to the playstation blog via their twitter, gravity rush is out on psn today! Might wanna check where ya pre-ordered it from

Well shopto delivers early sometimes (So I've heard) so some people might already have it.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Well shopto delivers early sometimes (So I've heard) so some people might already have it.

True Story! I was just surprised to see PSN breaking retail release date.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the 16gb memory cards? the missus is getting a vita soon so want to get herself and myself some big memory cards. My 4gb is almost full and there are plenty of games I want to download from PSN with this sale.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

According to the playstation blog via their twitter, gravity rush is out on psn today! Might wanna check where ya pre-ordered it from

Just checked the store there and its not up yet

• Advertisement

Just checked the store there and its not up yet

nah won't be up till about 3ish, thats usually when they update the store. We'll get the announcement of whats coming to PSN this week before its put up

nah won't be up till about 3ish, thats usually when they update the store. We'll get the announcement of whats coming to PSN this week before its put up

No doubt it'll be 50 odd bucks -_-

True Story! I was just surprised to see PSN breaking retail release date.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get the 16gb memory cards? the missus is getting a vita soon so want to get herself and myself some big memory cards. My 4gb is almost full and there are plenty of games I want to download from PSN with this sale.

You can get a pre owned 16gb in cex for 35.

No doubt it'll be 50 odd bucks -_-
    of course! at least if you buy from PSN they're giving the military DLC for free, something is better than nothing

Nice one mate will have to pop in tomorrow when I'm in town :)

of course! at least if you buy from PSN they're giving the military DLC for free, something is better than nothing

Nice one mate will have to pop in tomorrow when I'm in town :)

And if you use content manager to back all your stuff to your computer, you can trade your current memory stick in and get a tenner off the 16gb ;)

And if you use content manager to back all your stuff to your computer, you can trade your current memory stick in and get a tenner off the 16gb ;)

Ì like the way you think ;) Considering i didnt think of that ofc! Grand so i'll do that or stick it into the ps3 and back it up, means along with the graphs card i'm trading in i'll get one of em for free :D

Where the cex ?i must pop in there next time im in dublin if 16 gig cards are going for that price

Where the cex ?i must pop in there next time im in dublin if 16 gig cards are going for that price

Its just off henry street. On the same street as shakeaway. You can get an 8gb there for 25e as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Its just off henry street. On the same street as shakeaway. You can get an 8gb there for 25e as well.

Cloud your post to be doing the big LC but you have time to go to every shop that sells games every day in dublin where do you find the time ?. Also you play video games as well i beginning to think that cloud is more then one person if you ask me

Also Gravity Rush friday i liked the demo and the game better be good but i think i might wait i while as i have to pay of my computer i built as it went a bit over budget LoL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I have no interest in Gravity Rush

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement