Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Me too

me three

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

EJ22 wrote: »
    You need to put them on from ps3 atm, can prob direct download after next store update. And you need to set it to use buttons in settings > system.

Can you re-download them if they already exist in your Downloads list? Sorry, away from a Wi-Fi connection ATM to check myself.

Otacon wrote: »
    Can you re-download them if they already exist in your Downloads list? Sorry, away from a Wi-Fi connection ATM to check myself.

tomorrow u can

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

caspa307 wrote: »
    me three

Me four

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I don't have access to a PS3 at the moment so I would need direct download, did anyone pick up the €2 and €2.49 PS1 games on sale, I think they end tomorrow, Pandemonium 1 & 2 are great for €2 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Got a 32gb at launch :) definately playing ff9 again sometime soon

I don't have access to a PS3 at the moment so I would need direct download, did anyone pick up the €2 and €2.49 PS1 games on sale, I think they end tomorrow, Pandemonium 1 & 2 are great for €2 each.

got all of them at that price it was rude not to ;)

I just hope the ****ers hurry up and put Tombi! on there, flinging pigs about will be fun on that crisp vita screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I missed pretty much every cheap ps1 game cos was on holiday and hadn't brought my vita so hoping they do something nearer xmas or halloween so i can nab a few cheap ones. until then i have FF7 though so I'll be entertained :D

Otacon wrote: »
    caspa307 wrote: »
    tomorrow u can

what caspa says

Anyone know a good free wifi spot in Dublin, Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 are over 1.3 gb each, don't want to go over my limit at home now do I.;)

• Advertisement

Anyone know a good free wifi spot in Dublin, Final Fantasy 7,8 and 9 are over 1.3 gb each, don't want to go over my limit at home now do I.;)

Any McDonalds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Buy a eurosaver burger in mcdonalds, then ask for a free wifi card :pac:

A good idea is a good idea, If anyone gets wind of cheap Vita cards post here ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

A good idea is a good idea, If anyone gets wind of cheap Vita cards post here ASAP.

Cheapest I know is Cex. 16gb for €35 as far as I know

or this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vita-Memory-Card-Model-PlayStation/dp/B007NUSD7M/ref=zg_bs_1590473031_66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Updated the vita there today and have being playing GEX 3D enter the Gecko all day on it. I loved this game as a child and picking Gex 3D and Deep cover which is not a great for 5 euros on PSN is some deal

I found that it really the Vita screen makes it look great considering its a 14 year old game.

Had a play of Crash 2 on it as well the same cant get over how well it looks nearly looks like a vita game on it.

Just waiting on all 3 Spyro games to hit the EU PSN some day they well be there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Anyone else getting errors? Most games I try to download (Final Fantasy VII, Fear Effect 1 and 2, Soul Reaver) I get a message saying cannot download on a Vita system. I have enough space so it's not that, and I was able to download Blood Omen.

The only ones that I have that are showing as available to download are Metal Gear, Blood Omen, Vagrant Story and Hercules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

DL to the PS3 then transfer over is the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Im having that problem with ff9. My ps3 is broken. Its a bit scummy of them to only tell me after they took my money that i cant download on vita. This better get sorted out soon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

chrislad wrote: »
    Anyone else getting errors? Most games I try to download (Final Fantasy VII, Fear Effect 1 and 2, Soul Reaver) I get a message saying cannot download on a Vita system. I have enough space so it's not that, and I was able to download Blood Omen.

The only ones that I have that are showing as available to download are Metal Gear, Blood Omen, Vagrant Story and Hercules.
    Asmodean wrote: »
    Im having that problem with ff9. My ps3 is broken. Its a bit scummy of them to only tell me after they took my money that i cant download on vita. This better get sorted out soon.

WTF? So they release an update thats meant to allow to play ps1 games on the vita and now it bloodly well won't work? what a joke

Yep pretty much! I reckon its only temporary while tbeyre updating the store. Downloaded tomb raider 3 there and it was fine.

• Advertisement

Anyone getting Madden 13? If I buy the PS3 version do I get the vita version for free?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Anyone getting Madden 13? If I buy the PS3 version do I get the vita version for free?

No its only on 1st party games from sony at the moment

218945.jpg

I have fanboy issues.... ¬_¬

Okay Final Fantasy IX and Soul Reaver can be downloaded directly onto the Vita now :D Hopefully that means all the other FF's are up now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I have fanboy issues.... ¬_¬

You also have "Invalid Attachment" issues.

No idea what you're talking about......

>_>

<_<

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

No idea what you're talking about......

>_>

<_<

Haha, nice wallpaper must get myself one..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I really like that wall paper mr penguin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Nice wallpaper, terrible game.

• Advertisement

http://freevitathemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/VITA_FF13.jpg

Blank one if anybody's interested. I love how there's just enough room for all the FF PSOne classics. :D

I also like these two:

lightning-final-fantasy-xiii-sitting-vita-wallpaper.jpg

gray_fox___blue_rush_727.jpg

Some nice Personna ones out there too. Kinda spent most of the day today personalising my vita. There are some good ones out there, especially with the pre-existing spaces for the apps/games.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement