Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

caspa307 wrote: »
    is it availab;e in ireland though?

street date has been broken in the US & Canada I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

EJ22 wrote: »
    Not sure if that is still possible due to the vita locking memory cards now to one account since 1.80

It still should. But you may need to transfer the apps to your PS3 or PC before restoring them back for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Otacon wrote: »
    It still should. But you may need to transfer the apps to your PS3 or PC before restoring them back for it to work.
    Sounds good in theory. Might try with the missus vita since netflix has been on mine since 1.69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    street date has been broken in the US & Canada I think.

yeah but thats all its still the 25th here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Is it not the 19th here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

No it's supposed to be out the 21st over here. 19th in UK and Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Spoke with a manager in Smyths today and he said he would look into getting LBP on sale asap due to this release date breach. Also seen a few people posting on the Gamestop.ie facebook page asking the same.

We want Sackboy now

Spoke with a manager in Smyths today and he said he would look into getting LBP on sale asap due to this release date breach. Also seen a few people posting on the Gamestop.ie facebook page asking the same.

We want Sackboy now

i doubt they will release it early most shops wont even get stock till wensday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Is it normal that the PS button on my Vita comes on and flashes every half hour or so while it's in sleep mode? It's not a notification either, Just comes on and flashes for no reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Wing126 wrote: »
    Is it normal that the PS button on my Vita comes on and flashes every half hour or so while it's in sleep mode? It's not a notification either, Just comes on and flashes for no reason.

yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Helix wrote: »
    yup

Yup. Its just saying, 'HEY! You! You haven't played with me in half an hour! What gives!?'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Otacon wrote: »
    Helix wrote: »
    yup

Yup. Its just saying, 'HEY! You! You haven't played with me in half an hour! What gives!?'

Actually, today I noticed that it seems to have a link to whether you've a message or an update of an app like the wii used to do with it's disc light thingy...

I think it lights up when you have a near notification or whatever too. Whoever still uses near like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Thought it was just letting you know it's in sleep mode (not off) and still running a certain amount of battery down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Maybe it's a consciousness indicator to let us know that HAL is watching us through the front cam...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there any info on the fifa 13 for vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

EA aren't concentrating on it at the minute. There was in interview done with the developers and they said they haven't factored in the idea of it on the Vita yet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kensutz wrote: »
    EA aren't concentrating on it at the minute. There was in interview done with the developers and they said they haven't factored in the idea of it on the Vita yet.

So it more than likely will be different to ps3 version?

I just saw something on the tv lads, might want to brace yourselves... an actual PS Vita advert! And, not just an advert. It wasn't that crappy the world is in play one. An actually quite good one! With gameplay and stuff!

Is there any info on the fifa 13 for vita?

yeah smyths have fifa for 25 im really tempted but dont wanna get it if 13 comes out in a month

• Advertisement

yeah smyths have fifa for 25 im really tempted but dont wanna get it if 13 comes out in a month

I thought it was due to come out on the 28th?ya don't bother with fifa its just a fifa 11 port

I thought it was due to come out on the 28th?ya don't bother with fifa its just a fifa 11 port

13 on the vita?

13 on the vita?

13 isn't being released or developed yet.

really?Its on websites for preorder though to be released next week :S

13 on the vita?

No I meant the fifa soccer game that came out in march

No I meant the fifa soccer game that came out in march

no i meant fifa 13 is out next week on vita?

na man its definetly being made

Strange, I distinctly remember the developers being asked if they were releasing it and they said they had no plans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Well that SONY add for FIFA sums it up as well they have the vita box right beside the PS3 so it must be coming on the 27th then !!!

• Advertisement

Strange, I distinctly remember the developers being asked if they were releasing it and they said they had no plans.

http://www.toys.ie/FIFA-13-PS-Vita-!124190-prd.aspx just found this :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement