Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

caspa307 wrote: »
    no i meant fifa 13 is out next week on vita?

It is indeed or so the websites would have us believe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Anything wrong with picking up a used Vita game ie game saves etc? I've got my eye on Hot Shots Golf:World Invitational for $14 second hand from Game Stop.

Also, is there both a Hot Shots & an Everbody's Golf available and if so, which is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Ah hold on, are these two the same game? I'm in the states at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Ah hold on, are these two the same game? I'm in the states at the moment.

same game dude

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

TGS Sony conference at 5AM. Hopefully there's a lot of Vita support.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    TGS Sony conference at 5AM. Hopefully there's a lot of Vita support.

Depressingly I may be up at that time for work. Any links to a stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Just got two codes for playstation all stars battle royale sold my vita two weeks ago just wasnt for me so anybody want a code

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Otacon wrote: »
    Depressingly I may be up at that time for work. Any links to a stream?

Eurogamer will have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭pah

Evilbart wrote: »
    Just got two codes for playstation all stars battle royale sold my vita two weeks ago just wasnt for me so anybody want a code

Yes please

Pm sent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll take one please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Yes please!

Sorry just gave the last one to pah if I get more you are next

Damn travelling home from work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Ah thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I got the email for the beta but when I go on to the website I get Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.Any ideas

I just entered my details here accepted the terms then clicked on vouchers and the code was there

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com/userInfo.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Kinda annoyed right now - today's the last sale day for some games and I'd decided to buy Destruction Derby - but even though all the other ps1 games seem to be there destruction derby isn't any more. When I do a search it appears but won't let me download it on ps3 or vita :((((

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I just entered my details here accepted the terms then clicked on vouchers and the code was there

Thanks I tried it on Google Chrome incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

thanks dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

How do you get around the ''Your permissions do not allow you access to this section''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

just updated the vita to v1.81

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Looks like 1.81 is a Monster Hunter Home brew blocker, anyone play Allstars yet, found it very hard to see the characters a few times.

who's next ?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If there's any codes for Playstation all stars going I wouldn't mind one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Vita is getting all the same sort of content as the PS3 with Plus, no extra if you have plus already.

sync to cloud for save (1GB) and trophies automatically if desired, discounts and the Vita will get it's own instant games collection.

Also God eater for Vita and PSP.

img0084fo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Varik wrote: »
    Vita is getting all the same sort of content as the PS3 with Plus, no extra if you have plus already.

sync to cloud for save (1GB) and trophies automatically if desired, discounts and the Vita will get it's own instant games collection.

Also God eater for Vita and PSP.

img0084fo.jpg
    Seen as there are not a lot of games on vita just yet I bet the first few instant games are ps1 games that were already given with the ps3 plus offers. Cue lots of given out and moaning about how we are been screwed on the ps forums let the games begin...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭pah

So. At this point if i have a game on ps vita and ps3 will i be able to switch from one to the other with my save stored in the cloud? Such as tomb raider anniversary or metal gear solid?

pah wrote: »
    So. At this point if i have a game on ps vita and ps3 will i be able to switch from one to the other with my save stored in the cloud? Such as tomb raider anniversary or metal gear solid?

Possibly but as we can't test it, no-one knows yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Klonoa has been released on PSN today:), unfortunately it doesn't work on the Vita:mad:, really good news is that LBP Vita will only cost €34.99 on Friday on the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Anyone that was in the LBP vita beta, log back in at psnbeta.eu.playstation.com and you'll find a voucher code for an exclusive vest that is only available to people who beta tested it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement