Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Klonoa has been released on PSN today:), unfortunately it doesn't work on the Vita:mad:, really good news is that LBP Vita will only cost €34.99 on Friday on the store.

even better news............. go to the ps store now and search for little big planet and BUY IT RIGHT NOW- ok maybe not some people are having problems installing it, some say it works fine but others say it wont install

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

caspa307 wrote: »
    even better news............. go to the ps store now and search for little big planet and BUY IT RIGHT NOW- ok maybe not some people are having problems installing it, some say it works fine but others say it wont install

****e I just bought Resident evil for €4.99 at 7pm, I am €5 short of buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Im thinking of trading in my vita does anyone know how much gamestop gives or what deals are around town

Its just not for me I suppose its a great bit of kit though but I guess I dont really play the portable stuff enough to justify the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

biggebruv wrote: »
    Im thinking of trading in my vita does anyone know how much gamestop gives or what deals are around town

Its just not for me I suppose its a great bit of kit though but I guess I dont really play the portable stuff enough to justify the money

150 in gamestop, 123 in HMV.

Apparently little big planet won't install if you download it off the store.

Im downloading it right now :/ will let ye know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I downloaded it off the store and it worked fine.
    Although I did download it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

some people are having problems installing it, some say it works fine but others say it wont install
    cloud493 wrote: »
    Apparently little big planet won't install if you download it off the store.

Yeah, mine finished downloading and I'm getting an error [C2-12383-7]. Will try to re-download it.

1.6GB for those interested.

EDIT: Re-download didn't work either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

71% of Golden Abyss complete. Don't think I can go any further. Crushing Mode will probably result with my Vita flying across the room. Damn you bounties. Damn you all to hell!! I say good day to you and I bid you farewell. I'm off to the Hot Shots golf course to catch some Manga rays.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths and Gamestop are both charging €39.99 for LBP Vita there should be the usual 10% off in Smyths didn't see the HMV price.

€46 in Argos.

Just posting this for those of us here who after finishing the game would like the option of trading in or swapping it with someone. IMO this is worth paying the extra couple of euro just in case the game is not your thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I wish Phantasy Star Online was out for Christmas:(

• Advertisement

I wish Phantasy Star Online was out for Christmas:(

i wish LBP would work :(:mad:

Hot Shots is sold out in every Game Stop over here. No manga sunshine for me so. Is Wipeout a worthy contender to replace Hot Shots as a pick up & play game? Something else maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Hot Shots is sold out in every Game Stop over here. No manga sunshine for me so. Is Wipeout a worthy contender to replace Hot Shots as a pick up & play game? Something else maybe?

Wipeout is excellent. Definitely recommend it.

ummmmmmmmmmm LITTLE BIG PLANET????

ummmmmmmmmmm LITTLE BIG PLANET????

As far as I can see, that's sold out too. Hot Shots & Wipeout and a few other launch titles are on special for $19 so I was going to pick up one of those for in between gaming and then either MGS or Gravity Rush as well.

If I can nab a copy of LBP, is it worth it. I've never played before. Is it all about creating levels and playing through others' creations or is there a story mode too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

As far as I can see, that's sold out too. Hot Shots & Wipeout and a few other launch titles are on special for $19 so I was going to pick up one of those for in between gaming and then either MGS or Gravity Rush as well.

If I can nab a copy of LBP, is it worth it. I've never played before. Is it all about creating levels and playing through others' creations or is there a story mode too?

It's definitely worth it. There is a story mode, which also partly serves as a tutorial for level creation by showing you the characteristics of certain objects and materials (e.g blue shapes can be pushed in with a touch of the screen) and you also collect materials etc. that are used to create levels, but it's a quality platformer in it's own right

Sold. Little Big Planet it is.

I saw that someone recreated the FFVII story in LBP. Is this only for the PS3 version or could I play through it on the Vita too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Just for anione sitting on the fence about getting LBP on vita, I hated the PS3 version but for some mad reason i bought the vita version yesterday I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much better on vita

I saw that someone recreated the FFVII story in LBP. Is this only for the PS3 version or could I play through it on the Vita too?

technically yes because everything is cross compatible, but it might be a while before it does it properly as far as i know its only costumes at the moment that comp with both

• Advertisement

LBP is sold out so I'm replaying Uncharted to get some more trophies. I have a question about those bastard bounties:

I clicked on the black market and set the reticule to a bounty type that I needed. Do I need to have PSN friends who also own the game in order to make a trade and on top of that, do those people need to be close to my current location so that Near will allow a trade to happen? If not, my PSN ID is shuffles03. I'll bake a cake for anyone who has a bounty for me. Dear god help me. I'm close to bleeding myself to the dark lord. Don't let me do it. I've pulled out all my hair and am no longer acceptable to society.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LBP is sold out so I'm replaying Uncharted to get some more trophies. I have a question about those bastard bounties:

I clicked on the black market and set the reticule to a bounty type that I needed. Do I need to have PSN friends who also own the game in order to make a trade and on top of that, do those people need to be close to my current location so that Near will allow a trade to happen? If not, my PSN ID is shuffles03. I'll bake a cake for anyone who has a bounty for me. Dear god help me. I'm close to bleeding myself to the dark lord. Don't let me do it. I've pulled out all my hair and am no longer acceptable to society.

Sold out on the psn store?

I just bought LBP from symths :rolleyes:

his in canada???

Sold out on the psn store?

I'm in San Fran at the moment. Won't be back for another week. If I can't pick either up by tomorrow ill either go with Gravity Rush or MGS HD.

Quick question about Gravity Rush dlc: I'll still be able to buy it when I get back even though I didn't buy the game at home right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

No, you'll need to get the dlc from the american store. I think you'll need to play the game on an american account aswell when you want to use the dlc. Not sure about that though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Gravity rush is by far my favourite vita game. It's a must buy!!

• Advertisement

how much?

40 squid. No loyalty card discount :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement