Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone gonna import world of Ragnarok?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

or import the persona 4 game?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

I have my pre-order in for persona 4 golden. Sucks its only due for release on 20 november :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Any sign of the white-version Vita coming to these shores this Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any sign of the white-version Vita coming to these shores this Christmas?

Should be out with assassins creed vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Should be out with assassins creed vita.

That bundle is not getting an EU release though is it?

Aw man should have gotten a bigger memory card at launch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Deano7788 wrote: »
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com/371270/playstation-mobile-launches-for-vita-and-android/

Playstation mobile is now on the Vita, with 21 games currently available.

Is this available in Ireland? I checkd last week and there was nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

padair wrote: »
    Is this available in Ireland? I checkd last week and there was nothing.

Yeah I just realised it's not available here yet. It's only in 9 countries at the moment (I really should have read it more carefully :o)

• Advertisement

Anyone getting WRC on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Anyone know if there is a way to get Tombi on the Vita? was a bit disappointed I couldn't get it after :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

RedXIV wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is a way to get Tombi on the Vita? was a bit disappointed I couldn't get it after :(
    Well, I tried downloading it directly, but it wouldn't let me. So I tried transferring it, but it wouldn't let me either. I guess we'll just have to wait until it's compatible.

Well, I tried downloading it directly, but it wouldn't let me. So I tried transferring it, but it wouldn't let me either. I guess we'll just have to wait until it's compatible.

disappointing after waiting so long for Tombi :( Ah well, to the PS3!

whats that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

World Rally Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I can't find any reviews of it. Normally that is not a good sign. If there is a demo, I'll try it out but I may wait for NFS: Most Wanted next month.

Otacon wrote: »
    I can't find any reviews of it. Normally that is not a good sign. If there is a demo, I'll try it out but I may wait for NFS: Most Wanted next month.

Same here on the demo front, Need for Speed looks great but again I want a demo.

RedXIV wrote: »

Not looking likely for a while now, the game was released at €3.99 too, it is supposed to suffer from the crappy out of synch music/cut scenes ala Alundra, Monkey Paw have a lot to answer for.

Not looking likely for a while now, the game was released at €3.99 too, it is supposed to suffer from the crappy out of synch music/cut scenes ala Alundra, Monkey Paw have a lot to answer for.

Nooooo!!!

I've been looking forward to this for years :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

wait whats wrong with alundra????

caspa307 wrote: »
    wait whats wrong with alundra????

Music and frame rate issues, they are using the 50Hz version over the 60hz. Same issue with Tomba!, these are the American games not the European ones.

Music and frame rate issues, they are using the 50Hz version over the 60hz. Same issue with Tomba!, these are the American games not the European ones.

I'm sure a firmware update could fix that.

Downloading ff7 atm and might get ff9 too if I have enough memory on my card :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

I have returned to the Emerald Isle. Hello PSN. I've missed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Turned on my vita for the first time in a while & I am having problems staying connected to my wifi, connection gets cut every 5 min or so, anyone know whats up with that? Just the vita, nothing else in the house loses connection

Gandalph wrote: »
    Turned on my vita for the first time in a while & I am having problems staying connected to my wifi, connection gets cut every 5 min or so, anyone know whats up with that? Just the vita, nothing else in the house loses connection

Same thing happened with mine awhile back, just restarted the Vita and it was fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Yeh I have restarted it a couple of times, connection wont work again unless I do so

Gandalph wrote: »
    Yeh I have restarted it a couple of times, connection wont work again unless I do so

In WiFi Settings, touch the connection. A new window will pop up. In there, the should be a properties or settings option. Scroll to the bottom of the page and there should be a tick box asking if you want to automatically connect. Make sure that's correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Man, The Sorrow in MGS3 HD seriously pissed me off. I kept walking to the end of the river (it took me an extremely long time as I have pretty much killed everything that has moved throughout the entire game) and I'd no idea that when he kills you at the end, all I had to do was take the revival pill!!!! Also, I thought when you reached The Sorrow's dead floating body at the end, I would get his camouflage. Apparently not.

In other news, I miss my PS3. I gave it to my g/f's brother while I was travelling and he told me he bought Skyrim. I felt too bad to take it off him just yet. OF ALL THE GAMES!!! I'LL BE WAITING AGES! I turned on my 360 instead but just couldn't bring myself to play it. It's no Sony I tell you. That and the fact that when I did so, my Vita hissed at me and refused to talk to me for 4 hours. I said I'd take it to the park and buy it some ice cream but I may have to take it slower than that.

I nearly put my Halo 360 console on adverts yesterday to exchange for a PS3 Slim. Insanity? Or just having the craic?

Hold on, I have to go. My PS3 has just sent me a letter in a bottle.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement