Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

It's saying your Vita would benefit from additional remote play time.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 captainkrusty

I haven't been playing my vita much and was wondering what is the vale of wifi model to trade in or sell on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I haven't been playing my vita much and was wondering what is the vale of wifi model to trade in or sell on?

Not very much :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

keep it man over the next two months theres:

Assassins Creed Liberation,
    Call of Duty Black Ops(granted not gonna be the best given nilhistics previous but its a big name)
    Need for Speed Most Wanted (looks amazing)

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale(again there was some complaints on the beta but in faireness it was a beta and it was fun, also buy the ps3 one get the vita version free!)

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (again looks amazing)

Street Fighter X Tekken (looks like its gonna be one of the best games on vita

selling now would be the worst time to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Jonah Lomu is €29.99 in Smyths new.

• Advertisement

Jonah Lomu is €29.99 in Smyths new.

it any good on vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is the psn still down? Im travelling to oz tonight I was hoping to download some games for the trip :( I can get into the shop but cant make purchases because it is saying the network may be down in our region

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Gandalph wrote: »
    Is the psn still down? Im travelling to oz tonight I was hoping to download some games for the trip :( I can get into the shop but cant make purchases because it is saying the network may be down in our region

I think it was supposed to be down yesterday to prep for the new store that is comming tomorrow.

Not sure about right now. I am unable to check playstations site from work but try ie.playstation.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

caspa307 wrote: »
    it any good on vita?

Same game as on the PS3 TBH. No huge disadvantages IMO.

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    Same game as on the PS3 TBH. No huge disadvantages IMO.

might pick it up for 30, need something new to play ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

caspa307 wrote: »
    might pick it up for 30, need something new to play ;)

same here

Killzone Liberation for the PSP displays when a search is run on the Vita, however when you try to download it, it says 'Cannot be downloaded on the PS Vita system.'

:(

Got myself a PSN card, bought the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and have 20 quid left.
    Any recommendations for a Vita game? Was thinking of either Sound Shapes or Super Stardust Delta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Wing126 wrote: »
    Got myself a PSN card, bought the Borderlands 2 Season Pass and have 20 quid left.
    Any recommendations for a Vita game? Was thinking of either Sound Shapes or Super Stardust Delta.

Sound shapes is overrated in my opinion. I highly recommend a ps mini called velocity.

animaX wrote: »
    Sound shapes is overrated in my opinion. I highly recommend a ps mini called velocity.

velocity is good. Its fairly addictive

Wing126 wrote: »

BLASPHEMY!

No, I can see why some people may not like it, but Sound Shapes was my favourite game on the Vita before LBP came out.

I could probably get both. Sound Shapes is only 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Just ordered LBP on amazon.

anyone played mlb off the store yet im highly tempted to give it a go but i have no intrest in baseball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I really must be the only one who doesn't like LBP Vita, I have used the online code so not sure if it is worth putting it up on the swap thread.
    Thinly veiled does anyone want to swap for LBP post.

BLASPHEMY!

No, I can see why some people may not like it, but Sound Shapes was my favourite game on the Vita before LBP came out.

I'm judging the solo campaign only, but in all honesty there was only one level in the whole game which actually utilized the music element of the game. That was Becks first level where the platforms were related to the lyrics in the song.

The rest of the levels was just a platformer that had interesting music. And it wasn't a great platformer in its own right, movement was sluggish

Killzone Liberation for the PSP displays when a search is run on the Vita, however when you try to download it, it says 'Cannot be downloaded on the PS Vita system.'

:(

Ignore me. It must not have been refreshed when I checked. I now have Killzone Liberation on my Vita \o/
    I'm judging the solo campaign only, but in all honesty there was only one level in the whole game which actually utilized the music element of the game. That was Becks first level where the platforms were related to the lyrics in the song.

The rest of the levels was just a platformer that had interesting music. And it wasn't a great platformer in its own right, movement was sluggish

The solo campaign can indeed be like Marmite but I liked it. It is a very simple platforming game at its core, but the music/level creation, challenge levels and beat school really add to it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Justice are doing DLC for Sound Shapes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Ignore me. It must not have been refreshed when I checked. I now have Killzone Liberation on my Vita \o/
    Is the online play compatible with the Vita? Because if I recall, it was added via a patch that you had to get by connecting the PSP to a computer and downloading it from there. I might actually pick it up if it does that.

Is the online play compatible with the Vita? Because if I recall, it was added via a patch that you had to get by connecting the PSP to a computer and downloading it from there. I might actually pick it up if it does that.

As I'm at work I haven't been able to test it but I will try it tonight.

EDIT: The multiplayer options are intact, however for the life of me, I couldn't get them to work.

The solo campaign can indeed be like Marmite but I liked it.

I think I'm spoiled by super meat boy. No platformer is the same since :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

As I'm at work I haven't been able to test it but I will try it tonight.

EDIT: The multiplayer options are intact, however for the life of me, I couldn't get them to work.
    You mean the online ones? Because just saying multiplayer is pretty vague.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

I'm just about to finish MGS3 and before I lob myself into 2 I was wondering if there are any free downloadable games that offer trophy support?

• Advertisement

shuffles03 wrote: »
    I'm just about to finish MGS3 and before I lob myself into 2 I was wondering if there are any free downloadable games that offer trophy support?

I think Frobisher Says has trophies and is free.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement