Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Volgin. What a bastard. Twenty minutes it took me to realise that I had to have my gun unequipped to dodge his electric pulses and I swear if I ever see electric flying bullets ever again I'll have to bleed myself to the dark lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Stevie85

Does anybody in this thread know how much a traded in vita is worht in gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Stevie85 wrote: »
    Does anybody in this thread know how much a traded in vita is worht in gamestop?

Looking to buy a vita if u wanna sell it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Stevie85 wrote: »

130 off the top of my head. Stand to be corrected though.

Just picked up a €20 PSN card. I'll be getting FFVII for €9.99 but what should I spend the remaining €10 on? I only have a 4GB memory card and am currently playing MGS HD. I'd preferably be looking for a game that offered online play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I've heard Super Stardust Delta is a good game, I know that the original Super Stardust HD on PS3 was great fun. You can get that for 7.99 or 9.99 with the DLC. But I don't think it has multiplayer.

Other than that, there's a bunch of minis but they don't have multiplayer either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

super stardust is 232 mb and worth every penny

Awesome! Any online games for a tenner? I'd say I'll get Stardust though.

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Awesome! Any online games for a tenner? I'd say I'll get Stardust though.

motorstorm, foosball, hustle kings

Cheers!!!

• Advertisement

Cheers!!!

no prob if you like driving and havent got motorstorm then thats a no brainer.....

I've a quick question about my Vita's screen. I've noticed sometimes when a game is loading and the screen is black I can see loads of black dots and one vertical black line on the screen. They look like dead pixels but are gone once the game loads again. Could this be bleeding and is it something I should worry about. I'm playing FFVII and as there are black borders on each side of the picture, I can constantly see these black dots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I've a quick question about my Vita's screen. I've noticed sometimes when a game is loading and the screen is black I can see loads of black dots and one vertical black line on the screen. They look like dead pixels but are gone once the game loads again. Could this be bleeding and is it something I should worry about. I'm playing FFVII and as there are black borders on each side of the picture, I can constantly see these black dots.

Seems to be common enough. I have it myself but it doesn't bother me too much.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/An-important-note-about-the-OLED-screen-issues-black-spots/td-p/37156087

Phew!

Blowing up the Mako reactor in Sector 8 and then heading back to the secret lair beneath a pinball machine in a bar in FFVII? Immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Blowing up the Mako reactor in Sector 8 and then heading back to the secret lair beneath a pinball machine in a bar in FFVII? Immense.

Nothing compared to kidnapping Princess Garnet and crash-landing in the Evil Forest though.

FFIX > FFVII > FFVIII

IMO of course. If you haven't played Final Fantasy IX and liked VII, you owe it to yourself to play it.

Yep, FFIX is epic too. That's up next. I was actually going to download that instead but nostalgia with VII kicked in and I had to get it

Also my mates playing it again on the PS2. It was one of those games where we both got it for Christmas back when we were 15 and played it solidly between both of our memory cards for the entire summer holidays. The fact that we're both playing atm is probably the main reason I got it though. You should read our text messages. We're as giddy as little girls talking about where we both ate in the story.

Are, not ate. That would be weird alright if we were texting about where we ate in the game, ha!

lol im playing through ff7 on pc, ff8 on ps3 nd ff9 on vita :D

• Advertisement

Nice!! Just finished MGS3HD so now all my time's gonna be devoted to FFVII and then prob Super Stardust. Haven't downloaded it yet but after scanning through the store, it seems to be the best bet. No online though so that's a bummer. Haven't played online yet on my Vita.

Has the Vita's PSN store had a makeover too or was it just the PS3?

Since I only have a 4GB card, once it's full I'll probably have to start deleting game saves from the system. If I delete a downloaded game I've gotten from the PSN store, will I be able to redownload it again in the future? Also, if I upgrade my card to 16GB, is it easy to transfer game saves over from the 4 to the new card?

Vita store hasn't been updated unfortunately.

Yeah, you'll be able to redownload them by going into the download list in the ... menu in the store.

Yup, all you need to do for that is to use the Content Manager Assistant and the back up/restore feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lol I came here and people talk about FF games... I am playing FF9 myself now ( for the first time, never got around to play it when it was new, I sold my PS back then and switched to PC )

I like it, it gets more interesting, though I do card game mostly now :D

It's funny though that after all these years I'm more engaged in a fifteen year old game than I am in a AAA modern game. Just goes to show they don't make em as good as they used to. Hats off to Squaresoft. Oops, I mean Square Enix.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Aww **** just remembered loving that card game, starting ff9 again, god damn you all.

Anyone looking to sell a vita?? If you are pm me ASAP otherwise ill be buying tomorrow in gamestop

Check adverts.ie

Wing126 wrote: »
    Check adverts.ie

Very few looking for a realistic price to be honest!! Smyths have 3G vita for 249 new!!

I'm thinking 150 or so is enough to pay used etc!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Anyone looking to sell a vita?? If you are pm me ASAP otherwise ill be buying tomorrow in gamestop

But you think it's boring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement