Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I think I might buy the rugby game tomorrow ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Guys, hows most wanted on ps vita?

Is it chopped down console version? Or is it still open world game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

supposed to e pretty much identical to ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Still open world. Been talking to a mate of mine that has the ps3 version and there is nothing different. It has every nook and cranny that the ps3 has which is without a doubt one of its best selling points.

I'd have no hesitation recommending this game. Haven't played my vita as much with this game in a long time. Well worth every euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Will be asking for NFS as a Christmas present.

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    Still open world. Been talking to a mate of mine that has the ps3 version and there is nothing different. It has every nook and cranny that the ps3 has which is without a doubt one of its best selling points.

I'd have no hesitation recommending this game. Haven't played my vita as much with this game in a long time. Well worth every euro.

that good huh, might get it friday so

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

My Vita mysterious stopped recharging yesterday :( Email sent to SCE Ireland :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Have you got the bit you plug into the psp vita upside down? Needs to have the PS logo pointing up, i know it may sound stupid but this stumped me for a while as it slots in both ways.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Have you got the bit you plug into the psp vita upside down? Needs to have the PS logo pointing up, i know it may sound stupid but this stumped me for a while as it slots in both ways.

I heard about that but for some reason my charger only seems to fit in the proper way, with the logo facing me. Did they change it with newer models or something? I always felt like I was forcing it in if I tried the other way

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

sorry thats what i meant the logo facing you if you have the vita flat. Have you tried charging it off your ps3 if you have one?

• Advertisement

Calhoun wrote: »
    sorry thats what i meant the logo facing you if you have the vita flat. Have you tried charging it off your ps3 if you have one?

Yep. Tried almost everything at this stage. The USB plugged into the PS3 and wall, changed the power cord on the charger and used a friend's charger earlier today. All to no avail :(

I just hope Sony can help sort it out pronto. Details for P+ on the Vita will be announced next week and P4G comes out on the 20th in NA. I've been eagerly anticipating both!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Animo wrote: »
    Yep. Tried almost everything at this stage. The USB plugged into the PS3 and wall, changed the power cord on the charger and used a friend's charger earlier today. All to no avail :(

I just hope Sony can help sort it out pronto. Details for P+ on the Vita will be announced next week and P4G comes out on the 20th in NA. I've been eagerly anticipating both!

Did you get onto Sony?what did they say?

Did you get onto Sony?what did they say?

Yeah, I send them an email last night but haven't heard back from them yet. I was just issued a ticket number

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Animo wrote: »
    Yeah, I send them an email last night but haven't heard back from them yet. I was just issued a ticket number

I would say they have a lot to get through, with the slowness of the store and the singstar add on everyones xmb.
    Could take a while to get to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

F1ngers wrote: »
    I would say they have a lot to get through, with the slowness of the store and the singstar add on everyones xmb.
    Could take a while to get to you.

They replied to me there although they weren't very helpful at all. Just the usual check this FAQ and if that doesn't work ring us at blah blah blah :rolleyes:

Guess I'll have to give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Not sure if this was spotted by someone else or if I just missed it but When Vikings Attack is up on Vita PSN. Crossbuy, buy the Vita version, get the PS3 version free. €9.99.

call of duty is out for vita next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Yep, Tuesday. It'll be interesting to see the reviews, the footage so far doesn't look great imo

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Yep, Tuesday. It'll be interesting to see the reviews, the footage so far doesn't look great imo

i really hope it does well not cos im a cod fan but cause i really dont think my vita can take another bad review

• Advertisement

If cod shifts some vitas then great, more vitas out there then more devs will make games for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

bought a vita on release day, and since then I've played it for about 5 hours.. I wish sony would start releasing some old ps2 games to download to the vita, I think that could be the shot in the arm the vita needs....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

We've had two massively disappointing outings for two big franchises (resistance and assassins creed). I hope it doesn't happen to cod, but I've a feeling it will.

Sony needs to get some of their good in-house teams working on some games

It's still early days for the console and with prices finally starting to drop and so many big titles coming out the future is looking good for the handheld. At the minute I'm mainly playing older PS1 and PSP titles which I admit is something of a waste considering what the device can offer.

animaX wrote: »
    We've had two massively disappointing outings for two big franchises (resistance and assassins creed). I hope it doesn't happen to cod, but I've a feeling it will.

Sony needs to get some of their good in-house teams working on some games

is ass creed that bad? also i know everyone says its great but has anyone seen any reviews for need for speed most wanted?

caspa307 wrote: »
    is ass creed that bad? also i know everyone says its great but has anyone seen any reviews for need for speed most wanted?

It's good but it has problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

...and so many big titles coming out the future.....

But that's the point, they're ruining these "big titles" by putting them in the hands of no-good studios.
    caspa307 wrote: »
    is ass creed that bad?

Yep. Probably my worst computer game purchase of the past ten years. It's not necessarily a case of poor gameplay/story/design, the game is just unacceptably technically poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

my biggest peeve is they are releasing unfinished games that either require patches or overpriced dlc to play.

soooooooooooooo cod anyone? :P

• Advertisement

Nah no interest in cod,gonna save my cash for next week when im in the states and buy ranorok oddessey (sp?) and persona 4,gonna get the rugby game for the plane

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement