Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

ok - so are there any good deals for PS Vita except the one in HMVs?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Xtra vision are selling wifi vita + fifa 13 + little big planet + 4gb + protective case for €249.99

Xtra vision are selling wifi vita + fifa 13 + little big planet + 4gb + protective case for €249.99

two games I'm completely not interested in ;-)
    have enough LBP after 2 games on PS3, and fifa never really fancied me...

but thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

jontr wrote: »
    two games I'm completely not interested in ;-)
    have enough LBP after 2 games on PS3, and fifa never really fancied me...

but thanks for the info

What games do interest you? I'm sure there are bundles available with them also.

most of all Street Fighter X Tekken, MGS Collection and latest NFS ;-)
    I don't think I'll find any bundles with these particular games...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

PlayStation Vita launches PS Plus service on November 19th, free for existing PS3 subscribers

http://www.engadget.com/2012/11/13/playstation-vita-ps-plus-20th-november-launch/
    Wrapped up in the Sony handheld's version 2.0 update, the PlayStation Vita is finally getting PS Plus. Detailing the offering for European users, the subscription-based service will add four free games per month, with the launch line-up including Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush and Chronovolt. Like its big console brother, you can expect to see discounted titles, free demos and other content arrive alongside full titles. Your Vita will also be able to tap into cloud storage for game saves, with an additional 1GB of space added for the portable console. If you're already paying for PlayStation Plus on your PS3 ( three months at $18 or a one-year plan for $50), you'll pick up the service for free on your Vita starting November 19th (and the 20th in Europe), provided they're linked to the same PSN account.

tumblr_m8pwxklVEG1rw5ur5o1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Gravity Rush, yes!!! Delighted I held off for a price drop now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

This is great news and will help shift a load of vitas. I need to get a 32gb memory card and a subscription to PS+.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I need to get a 32gb memory card and a subscription to PS+.

I have an 8Gb card now, that won't be up to the challenge so I'll have to get something bigger so. 10 games on the go with the PS3 and 4 with the Vita, Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is part of it as well for the first month.

20% off the following.
    • Escape Plan
    • Unit 13
    • Hustle Kings
    • MotorStorm RC
    • Super Stardust Delta and Advanced Star Fighter Pack Bundle
    • Top Darts
    • Little Deviants
    • Modnation Racers: Road Trip
    • Reality Fighters

Anyone know what i could get for trading in Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Firmware 2.0 looks good too.

For anyone stuck at work/school

the email may be good for 3g users but not much point to it in any case, the wireless connection to the PCs content manager is great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

caspa307 wrote: »
    soooooooooooooo cod anyone? :P
    Another 450mb download after installing the game :( had to delete a game to free up some space. Campaign is ok (nothing special) Cant connect to multiplayer it was freezing the game lst night, once this morning I got to the weapon loadout but no further since :mad:

soooooooooooooo cod anyone? :P

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS Vita/Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified/re view.asp?c=46568
    A passionless take on a great license. Only but the most battle hardened Call of Duty fans should even consider taking this one down to the range.

disgusted-meme.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Otacon wrote: »
    http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS Vita/Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified/re view.asp?c=46568

disgusted-meme.png

oh dear, lol i really wanna buy to see how bad it is seeing as the review copies are not available

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

oh dear, lol i really wanna buy to see how bad it is seeing as the review copies are not available

It's getting good user reviews on meta critic currently scoring a 7.5

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I want to have hope for CoD:Declassified but I've no faith in the developer.

Better news in relation to Persona 4 Golden though.

Destructoid
    For gamers curious about the franchise and looking for a way in, Persona 4 Golden is easily the best place to start, as it's the best looking and playing Persona game yet. And if you don't have a Vita yet, this is probably the best reason yet to get one.

Ordering this on VideoGamesPlus.ca now.

EDIT: OK seems like VGP are sold out. Anyone have any other retailers they trust in 'Merika that would ship to the UK?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Destructoid

EDIT: OK seems like VGP are sold out. Anyone have any other retailers they trust in 'Merika that would ship to the UK?

play-asia are meant to be good

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Destructoid

I just hope there not sold out when I'm in the states next week :O

Declassified is less than an hour long!

What the fudge were Activision thinking when they hired Nihilistic for this!? And €50 [£45] for it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Destructoid

you could try Raven Games up in Beckington.

• Advertisement

What the fudge were Activision thinking when they hired Nihilistic for this!? And €50 [£45] for it too!

1 hour long is disgusting for a €50 game, any of the PSP versions of Call of Duty sucked too,it is a console game not a handheld one.

WHAT A joke

oh ya I got the rugby game today :)

oh ya I got the rugby game today :)

lol any good im very tempted im in england on the 25th so far my shopping list
    is
    NFS
    and AC liberation

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Got Black Ops declassified and I think its great. I didn't buy it for the campaign I got it for multi player. And the multi player is great. Maps are the perfect size and it has all the classes perks kilstreaks etc. Tried ho stiles for a while too. Seemed good.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Aaaannndd there goes my hope :( Kinda hoping my review copy never comes now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Destructoid

I would also like to know this!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Finally rang Sony about my Vita. Turns out since I purchased it in the States they won't cover it here. They suggest I send an email off to the US Support so I did that earlier. Not too hopeful of getting it sorted.

Don't really understand why the Ireland division couldn't sort it though, there isn't like there is much difference between the US and EU Vitas. I kinda expected it but argh! Persona is out soon and P+ finally comes to the Vita next week, it couldn't have picked a worse time to crap out on me.

• Advertisement

EJ22 wrote: »
    I want to have hope for CoD:Declassified but I've no faith in the developer.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/call-of-duty-black-ops-declassified

hopes long gone friend..........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement