Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

cheers.

I was hoping that I was doing something stupid and it was there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Is it like professor layton so :-p?

Presuming it's like the first one, the puzzles themselves are more like point-and-click games, sort of 'escape the room' puzzles. It's the story that keeps you coming back, played through the first one 7 times while getting all the endings

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Plus content's available now

Except for Chronovolt

Nevermind, found it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Sine Mora is €9.99

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Do o2 money cards work ok now with the psn store?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Do o2 money cards work ok now with the psn store?

Working fine for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Reading the reviews for persona 4 golden and im twitching to buy a vita.
    I wanna hold off till a price drop but with persona 3 being my favourite jrpg and p4 is sitting on a 95 on metacritic its killing me that i dont have it in my hands.

I bought persona 4 for collectors sake but i aint breaking the seal :pac:

Hope to god sony will announce a price drop next year then they can have my money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

How big of a download is uncharted im stuck in hospital and might use my phone to get it

caspa307 wrote: »
    How big of a download is uncharted im stuck in hospital and might use my phone to get it

2777mb

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Are you with Vodafone, if so then I wouldn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Deano7788 wrote: »
    2777mb

Was 3.3GB for me. Maybe I got a deluxe edition!

:pac:

Otacon wrote: »
    Was 3.3GB for me. Maybe I got a deluxe edition!

It was supposed to be what I said but I didn't actually download it (already had it.) so I'd go with your figure

Let my 6 year old nephew play the Vita and he went into the PS Store and somehow bought FIFA 13 for €49.99. Is there anyway I can get a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Let my 6 year old nephew play the Vita and he went into the PS Store and somehow bought FIFA 13 for €49.99. Is there anyway I can get a refund?

If its paid by credit card could you put a stop on it with the credit card company? Not sure if that would work just a thought. You could also sell your nephew to recoup the loss (kidding)

Rang Sony and no chance of a refund since its a digital game.

You could also sell your nephew to recoup the loss (kidding)
    Rang Sony and no chance of a refund since its a digital game.

I guess selling your nephew is back on the table.

BTW is anyone getting the below? I had an Uncharted icon already on my Vita as I had the game card. When it became available on PS+, I downloaded it and when it installed, it used the icon that was there before as expected. However, when I open the game's home screen the below is displayed.

picture.php?albumid=1458&pictureid=14183

I have tried refreshing the screen with the button at the top, as well as removing and re-adding the memory card. However, the screen stays the same. The game itself works fine so this is just an annoyance really. Anyone else getting this?

EDIT: Ignore me. Changing to a different memory card, allowing it to rebuild the database, then swapping back resolved the issue.

Otacon wrote: »
    I guess selling your nephew is back on the table.

My own stupidity for not having a password in place. Worst thing is he bought FIFA 13, if he bough AC I wouldn't have minded as much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Gutted on that FIFA 13 :eek:

Spy Hunter is £15.99 on amazon now, it's a lightning deal and expires in an hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Spy Hunter is £15.99 on amazon now, it's a lightning deal and expires in an hour.

Wouldn't pay more than a fiver for that

Apparently there is a lightning deal tomorrow on amazon.com which has the vita assassins creed pack, free voucher code for PS All-Stars Battle, 30 days of PS+ and a $10 voucher for AC3 for PS3, all for $179.99

Edit - 3 months of PS+ not 1 month

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I thought they didn't send games here?

Anyone figured out how to cut/copy/paste on the Vita email client or are Sony trying to mimic Apples iphone stupidity by making it a 'killer' feature in a later firmware. Still can't get over the brown colour scheme.

Loving "Tales from Space" Mutant Blobs Attack" from PS+. Simple platforming stuff but fun nonetheless. Having bought and played NFS ,AC3, LBP, Uncharted it just shows how much of a gulf between smartphone gaming and the 'real' Vita thing there is.

ShaneU wrote: »
    I thought they didn't send games here?

Of course they do. Only thing you have to be aware of is import duties for larger items.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭pah

yikes!! Just updated vita software. golden abyss free for ps+ subscribers. Happy days. I haven't even played the card yet. What can I get for it on adverts I wonder?

Heads up for anyone who hasn't bought a Vita (or wants another one) Gamstop are going the Vita wifi, Need for speed most wanted and a 4gb card for €190, if you can get into the site and they actually have stock. Might be worth ringing a few stores but dont know if they do the same pricing. Srry this is so late, only spotted it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cyberwolfkorn

Stock ran out about an hour ago on that deal. Hoping they put up a few more.

Apparently there is a lightning deal tomorrow on amazon.com which has the vita assassins creed pack, free voucher code for PS All-Stars Battle, 30 days of PS+ and a $10 voucher for AC3 for PS3, all for $179.99

Edit - 3 months of PS+ not 1 month

This is live now, it comes to €202 including import fees & taxes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 cyberwolfkorn

Deal came up on gamestop again 189 vita + need for speed + memory card. Might be a couple left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement