Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

How much? (can't access vita right now)

£29.99/€34.99

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Having to grind levels with the marksman and commando in Unit 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

Otacon wrote: »
    FYI WRC 3 is available on the PS Store today for the Vita.

However, based on the two reviews currently showing on Metacritic, it may not be worth it.

Sorry but it says on the blog its not available in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Even more important, WHY DECLASSIFIED!?

Also, why play an online game that doesn't have a server browser? Matchmaking sickens me that I don't have a choice to select my own online game or create a public one.
    I'm guessing your judgeing the game on 'critic' reviews and that you have never actually tried it? :P

It's a great game btw..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Declassified is not a good game. And yes, I have finished the campaign on it.

• Advertisement

Sorry but it says on the blog its not available in Ireland

Sorry, ex-pat here. Didn't see that. Better off anyway, it seems.

Been a while since the vita came out but just got my first Vita platinum for Unit 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

Got my first Vita platinum for virtues last reward a few weeks back. Think its one of the easiest ones to get as its virtually impossible not to get it when you finish the game.

Now to begin trying to get platinum for persona 4 :pac:

I can see the trophy list for burning skies here, one trophy to the platinum, easiest one in the world and I can't get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Any sign of the white Vita coming out? Looks like I'll have to wait til next year... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hi all, just got my vita there and I'm about to pick up memory for it. When I went and checked the price for the 32GB I nearly had a seizure. This close to Chrimbo it's a lot of moolah to hand over. I'm just wondering would it make more sense for a light gamer like myself to get a 16GB and a three month subscription instead? And if I do that is it an easy task to transfer data to my computer if I want to clear up space?

Hi all, just got my vita there and I'm about to pick up memory for it. When I went and checked the price for the 32GB I nearly had a seizure. This close to Chrimbo it's a lot of moolah to hand over. I'm just wondering would it make more sense for a light gamer like myself to get a 16GB and a three month subscription instead? And if I do that is it an easy task to transfer data to my computer if I want to clear up space?

Transferring is very handy now, you can set it up with you PC so that it's done over your home network through wifi.

For example you sitting on the couch.

Back up game save to the cloud or to your PC and then delete the game, followed by wirelessly copying a new game that you backed up to the PC straight to the Vita. You can also use a PS3 to store a back up and doing it that way you don't need to use the Vita until you're ready to copy and play the game.

An 8GB is fine, it's not like you'll be playing everything all the time.

Morning Star, a mobile FPS created by Industrial Toys is being made for iOS and Android. I really hope they look into a Vita version too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

they look interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Anyone know what Vita games are easy to platinum? Currently im playing Need for speed most wanted. Its a good game that plays well on the vita. I nearly have the platinum on that, not too hard. Although 1st place on every event in every car might trouble some people.

Also just got Playstation All-stars battle royale for PS3 with cross buy for vita. Currently playing it on PS3 and downloading the vita version. If it plays as good as it does on PS3 ill be well happy! Incredibly easy platinum with 2 separate trophy lists so you can plat it twice! :D Nice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

Ok there is a billion posts in this thread and I am just catching up :)
    I just won a vita, already have a ps3, what games are essential? Uncharted looks great, maybe assassins creed?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

phill106 wrote: »
    Ok there is a billion posts in this thread and I am just catching up :)
    I just won a vita, already have a ps3, what games are essential? Uncharted looks great, maybe assassins creed?

My advice? Buy the PS+ subcription. Vita games available now are quality (Uncharted, Tales from mutant blobs, Chronovolt and Gravity rush) All highly recommended games to play with mortal kombat and others still to come

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Klair88 wrote: »
    Anyone know what Vita games are easy to platinum? Currently im playing Need for speed most wanted. Its a good game that plays well on the vita. I nearly have the platinum on that, not too hard. Although 1st place on every event in every car might trouble some people.

Also just got Playstation All-stars battle royale for PS3 with cross buy for vita. Currently playing it on PS3 and downloading the vita version. If it plays as good as it does on PS3 ill be well happy! Incredibly easy platinum with 2 separate trophy lists so you can plat it twice! :D Nice!!

Go for wipeout, not easy but a nice one to have

Wipeout on vita is super pretty. I'm not even a racing game fan either, but I really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Anyone else having trouble actually using that content manager application?
    I always have to uninstall and reinstall it to get it to even launch and just there I went through the motions of reinstalling it and it closed itself and just refuses to launch again.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble actually using that content manager application?
    I always have to uninstall and reinstall it to get it to even launch and just there I went through the motions of reinstalling it and it closed itself and just refuses to launch again.

Are you re-installing the file that you downloaded previously?

You need to download the new version to use with the new firmware version for the vita.

Only game I've done is unit 13, did it over a very long period but there was no point in which i was stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Varik wrote: »
    Are you re-installing the file that you downloaded previously?

You need to download the new version to use with the new firmware version for the vita.
    Yeah I got the new version but using it with the Vita isn't the problem. The problem is actually using it. The content manager app on my pc just won't launch, even when I've the Vita connected.
    I ended up backing up on my PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Anyone know what Vita games are easy to platinum?

Mutant blobs attack is easy enough
    phill106 wrote: »

PS+ subscription is a good suggestion. Avoid assassins creed and call of duty. Gravity Rush is a must (included in PS+ subscription), as is persona 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Is it possible to buy a charger separate I seem to have lost mine

Can you charge by USB? Or the starter kit thing.

caspa307 wrote: »

Is it the plug and adapter part or the USB cable you need?

Otacon wrote: »

Is it the plug and adapter part or the USB cable you need?

All unfortunately im in hospital and it seems to have just disapeared

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

All unfortunately im in hospital and it seems to have just disapeared

hope it's nothing too serious,get well soon my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Blinked_Missed It

If you have the usb to Vita cable you can charge it very slowly (trickle charge) if you power off the Vita completely, not just standby. Just remember to keep the usb power source if its a laptop from going to sleep or the power will be cut off. If you left it overnight going from nothing 8-10hrs later you should have a fully charged Vita.

• Advertisement

hope it's nothing too serious,get well soon my friend

Thanks very much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement