Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah man this is terrible news :,(,what happened him ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

F-ck, thanks for letting us know.

Thoughts go out to his people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

very sad news, Rest In Peace

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Awful news about caspa. I feel sad. Will have a moment to think of him and his family this week. Only just sent him a PSN friend request last week RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Sad to hear about Caspa, was a top bloke here and a good laugh during the Motorstorm RC event. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Really sad to hear about caspa. My thoughts are with his family and loved ones. Does anyone know what happened? He was an absolute gentleman. I remember a few months ago, I was shacked up in a hostel in New Zealand and had just bought a Vita to tie me over. He added me on psn and there was great banter to be had. Truly sad that he's gone. A great boards member!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Knytt Underground & Mortal Kombat available to download for free now for PS+ members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

That's a terrible thing, RIP caspa.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭igorbiscan

Hi,would you guys recommend the vita for a casual gamer?i have a psp and am thinking of upgrading..only play the odd game like syphon filter n a few of the medal of honour.Is the vita any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Very sorry to read about Caspa, RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

That is very sad news about Caspa. My thoughts are with his family

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

I have a code for Velocity PS Mini if anyone wants it (since I already own it from PS+). Just message me if you want it.

Update: Now offering BreakQuest as well.

I hope this isn't a bad time, right now.

Update 2: Codes are now gone. But you can get them here.

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation?sk=app_538718762805824

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I have a code for Velocity PS Mini if anyone wants it (since I already own it from PS+). Just message me if you want it.

Update: Now offering BreakQuest as well.

I hope this isn't a bad time, right now.

Update 2: Codes are now gone. But you can get them here.

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation?sk=app_538718762805824

Got the codes for both as well, anyone want them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Varik wrote: »
    Got the codes for both as well, anyone want them

PM Sent

whiterebel wrote: »
    PM Sent

codes sent

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Varik wrote: »
    codes sent

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

yahey got my vita. boo doesnt come with a memory card so i cant play games yet. what type of card do i need?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Proprietary memory card made by Sony. Prices range from 10(4GB) to 90 euro(32GB).

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Hi guys,

My son got a vita from Santa last night but when we try to sign up he gets "could not connect to the server or device within the time limit". We can connect to the web with the browser.
    This has been happening all morning. Anybody got any suggestions/solutions?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

My brother got a vita with 4 GB card and a voucher for FIFA 13. When I enter the code it says I need 2881 mb free to download. Should the 4gb card not be enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wing126 wrote: »
    Proprietary memory card made by Sony. Prices range from 10(4GB) to 90 euro(32GB).

Where did you see the 4gb for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Where did you see the 4gb for €10

I couldn't remember the price, Is it not 10? Must be 20 then. Sorry!

My brother got a vita with 4 GB card and a voucher for FIFA 13. When I enter the code it says I need 2881 mb free to download. Should the 4gb card not be enough?

I have Fifa 13 on a 4gb memory card.

How big is the download

How big is the download

2.9GB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

If I was to recommend one thing for folks with New vita its go for the bigger memory , the smaller one fills up to fast and there is just so much good content to be downloaded.

Although slow to convert ps1 games to vita allot of cool old games are coming online. Even US content like tomba ect ( brilliant game ) .

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Got a Vita today after ages of wanting one :D 16gb card will be full very fast! I think the Spyro Trilogy from PSone classics will be got first !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

JOSman wrote: »
    Hi guys,

My son got a vita from Santa last night but when we try to sign up he gets "could not connect to the server or device within the time limit". We can connect to the web with the browser.

Thanks

It's possible that sony's servers were hit harder than they expected on christmas day. Maybe try again throughout the day?

Not sure if posted before but Virtua Tennis 4 in down to 12.50 in Argos, its 47.99 in hmv and 45 in Gamestop

• Advertisement

JOSman wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks

Got disconnected a few times yesterday on both the vita and PS3, it'll work fine later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement