Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bleeding_souls

has anyone seen any good offers on the bundles. seen one for 250 includes fifa 13, littlebigplanet, a case and a 4gb memory card. anyone seen anything better?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

has anyone seen any good offers on the bundles. seen one for 250 includes fifa 13, littlebigplanet, a case and a 4gb memory card. anyone seen anything better?

Amazon Germany had a good deal recently, check the bargain thread it should be among the more recent ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bleeding_souls

thanks, i saw that one a little while ago and was gonna get it but the offer seems to be over, its gone up to 244 unfortunatly

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

Got a vita for Xmas any thing good to get for it apart for ps+

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

ryanmatty wrote: »
    Got a vita for Xmas any thing good to get for it apart for ps+

memory card

most of the good game are on plus, try unit 13 or motorstorm rc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

As Varik said, get a bigger memory card. It's practically useless without a big one. I've a 4GB one myself and I have to cycle my games, it's so annoying.
    I'd also go for Uncharted: Golden Abyss (on PS+), LBP Vita, Gravity Rush and a Case of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Id recommend playstation all stars battle royale. Its a lot of fun on the vita plus get the ps3 version get the vita version free

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Anyone know of a good speaker dock i can pick up in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

While I'm delighted I got a vita for Christmas and really like it, I can't help but notice the lack of attention it's getting from Sony.

I seriously hope that the Phantom Pain is a Vita game as I can't see anything coming out for it that interests me. Although I'll definitely give Persona a go as it has got rave reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Little big planet is possibly the best game for the vita.!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Anyone know if there's still people playing online in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3? I'm thinking about picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

tok9 wrote: »
    While I'm delighted I got a vita for Christmas and really like it, I can't help but notice the lack of attention it's getting from Sony.

I seriously hope that the Phantom Pain is a Vita game as I can't see anything coming out for it that interests me. Although I'll definitely give Persona a go as it has got rave reviews.

There's no way phantom pain would be a vita game! But yeah, some more attention would be nice, and putting franchises in the hands of good developers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Killzone next year is gonna be ace :D and they showed some game on gametrailers bonus round for the vita that looked awesome, can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Loving NFS Most Wanted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

Some great games already out:
    Wipeout 2048
    Gravity Rush
    Uncharted
    NFS most wanted
    Ridge racer (once you've applied the DLC)
    Ninja Gaiden
    Unit 13
    Metal Gear Solid HD
    Mortal Kombat
    Jet Set Radio
    Sine Mora

Apps
    Music unlimited (make sure to use offline mode)
    YouTube
    Maps
    Party chat
    Browser

Remote play via PS3:
    ICO
    Shadow of the colossus
    Tokyo Jungle
    Retro Grade

PS1/PSP games:
    Too many to list :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Loving NFS Most Wanted.

Fantastic isn't it. I've been playing nonstop for two days.
    Nearly a full console experience.
    Would like to see more developers make some kick ass games for it.

Has anyone played the hilarious Froshiber says yet?, lovely little minigame collection thats a lot of fun.

I don't mind frobisher says. Seems a bit finicky to me though.

Anyone know if there's still people playing online in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3? I'm thinking about picking it up.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

ATM I'm playing Knytt Underground, PS battle royale and gravity rush. Got the platinum for NFS:MW, its a great game on the vita!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I have too many games to play, NFS Most Wanted, Gravity Rush, Mutant Blobs, Knytt Underground and Resi 3.

• Advertisement

Playstation all stars is 33 quid in HMV, well worth a pop if you've got people to play it with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Don't know if this has been mentioned but, Virtua tennis is definitely worth a punt, great graphics and enough minigames to add variety to the career mode. Gravity Rush didn't do it for me at all, I'm not a fan of anything remotely like Manga/Anime. Really hope EA bring the Tiger Woods franchise to Vita, its really crying out for a good golf game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

enjoying persona 4,finally saw some action.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭clank182

enjoying persona 4,finally saw some action.

Great game a must buy if you haven't played it before :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Loving that Monkeypaw games are bringing some old PS1 classics (subjective) to the Vita.

I purchased both Tomba games and Alundra, due to the screensize they work so well compared to playing them on the PS3 on a huge monitor.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

hi all been loving Gravity Rush but i almost have it finished ayone know if the dlc is worth getting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Anyone?

I have UMvC3. Its nearly impossible to find a game online unless you play against USA, Canada and Mexico. Ranked is a ghost town as I presume that most people have local selected as a search criteria. Its a shame as it is an amazing version and is just as good as the console version.

I have it and will give you a few games if you get it. I am not good at it but I do like it.

My PSN is Forest_Demon

BTW, MK has loads of people playing online and is very easy to get a game. Its free with PS+ at the moment and PS+ is only 37 for a year and you get a few other decent games with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Kinda annoyed right now - today's the last sale day for some games and I'd decided to buy Destruction Derby - but even though all the other ps1 games seem to be there destruction derby isn't any more. When I do a search it appears but won't let me download it on ps3 or vita :((((

I just got a Vita on Christmas Day and picked up a few PS1 games. However this exact issue is happening on my Vita. I replied to a topic on the playstation community forums as someone else is having the same issue.

Has anyone managed to buy Destruction Derby? Can any of ye who haven't bought it search for it and is the buy option visible?

Link to forum post

I have UMvC3. Its nearly impossible to find a game online unless you play against USA, Canada and Mexico. Ranked is a ghost town as I presume that most people have local selected as a search criteria. Its a shame as it is an amazing version and is just as good as the console version.

I have it and will give you a few games if you get it. I am not good at it but I do like it.

My PSN is Forest_Demon

BTW, MK has loads of people playing online and is very easy to get a game. Its free with PS+ at the moment and PS+ is only 37 for a year and you get a few other decent games with it.
    Sigh. Makes me wish you could cross play with the PS3 version, like in Street Fighter X Tekken. I guess I might pick up both games then, when I can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone want a game of FIFA 13?

Add me : Dreidy14

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement