Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Does the gamestop website accept store gift cards?

Vita wifi - 8gb mc - Rayman = €285 on Amazon.co.uk
    Vita wifi - 8gb mc - Rayman = €382 on Play.com(with pre-order pack)

So the pre-order pack you get off play comes to €97:rolleyes:

i pre-ordered the vita wifi - 8gb mc - rayman on amazon 285 yup :)

play.com is a rip off

chrislad wrote: »
    It's really not that much better than the GameStop deal which is 330 for any game and a 16gb card. It is a very good deal though, but worked out better for me as I traded in about 240e worth of games and now have 320e to spend due to their 25% extra free!

wow that is better for extra 30 euro youd be a 16gb card

yea my wii is worth 120 euro to them ill get that so

Vita wifi - 8gb mc - Rayman = €285 on Amazon.co.uk deal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Vita wifi - 8gb mc - Rayman = €285 on Amazon.co.uk deal

Have good memories of rayman but will go with the same deal but with Dungeon Hunter Alliance.

Delivery Estimate: 25 Feb 2012 - 27 Feb 2012

Have a load to play and other stuff to get done so not pushed for having it at launch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Play don't even post electronics here, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's really not that much better than the GameStop deal which is 330 for any game and a 16gb card. It is a very good deal though, but worked out better for me as I traded in about 240e worth of games and now have 320e to spend due to their 25% extra free!

Is that any game or selected **** "any" game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Eh, amazon delivery dates don't attract me at all. Waited a month to get a wii last november :rolleyes:

Dependant on the game you want, but it's €40 more than the amazon deal, you have the store credit so it better for you but it's €40 more for a bundle that has about €20-25 more stuff in it ( 8GB to 16GB and more expensive game).

cloud493 wrote: »
    Eh, amazon delivery dates don't attract me at all. Waited a month to get a wii last november :rolleyes:

Deliberate stock limits won't affect Vita.

Varik wrote: »
    Dependant on the game you want, but it's €40 more than the amazon deal, you have the store credit so it better for you but it's €40 more for a bundle that has about €20-25 more stuff in it ( 8GB to 16GB and more expensive game).

Stock limits = waiting from the 30th october till the 23rd december for something?

Anyhowzzles, list of games(apparently) coming this year.

umines Electronic Symphony
    Rayman Origins
    Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Street Fighter x Tekken
    Escape Plan
    Sound Shapes
    Persona 4 The Golden
    Dragon's Crown
    LittleBigPlanet
    Resistance Burning Skies
    Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend
    Disgaea 3 Returns
    Army Corps Of Hell
    Virtua Tennis 4
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma
    Touch My Katamari
    Shinobido 2
    Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die
    Ys 4 – Celceta, Sea Of Trees
    Tales Of Innocence R
    Alien Spidy
    Malicious
    Ragnarok Odyssey
    Silent Hill: Book Of Memories
    Little Kings Story
    FIFA
    Mortal Kombat
    Sumioni
    DJ Max Technika
    Unit 13
    Zone of the Enders HD Collection
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
    Final Fantasy X HD
    Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD
    Oddworld Munch's Odyssey HD
    Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki
    Time Travellers

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Stock limits = waiting from the 30th october till the 23rd december for something?

Retailers had limited stock as Nintendo limited supply to them to drive demand.

It be nice if the HD Collection bought off PSN would be playable on both PS3 and vita.

its available to test out in shops across America and UK so i was wondering

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Is Final Fantasy X HD a definite for this year? Heard it was coming, but nothing since really, which isn't outside of SEs MO.

Well if the PS3 version comes this year, I'd imagine the vita version won't be far behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Just wondering for those who received a Pre-Order pack, what game did you choose for the discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I'll probably go for escape plan it looks pretty cool, little deviants looks fun but doubt that fun would last long

I'll probably go for escape plan it looks pretty cool, little deviants looks fun but doubt that fun would last long

Played Little Deviants was cool but I think the novelty would wear off. Went for Super Stardust Delta, love Super Stardust on the PS3.

Saw a comment on the EU blog from one of the editors saying that retailers who would be giving out the pre-order pack would be posted soon, that was a while ago was there every a comprehensive list given from Sony.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Saw a comment on the EU blog from one of the editors saying that retailers who would be giving out the pre-order pack would be posted soon, that was a while ago was there every a comprehensive list given from Sony.

Not sure but I can verify Gamestop and Game are doing it.

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Not sure but I can verify Gamestop and Game are doing it.

Got mine in Gamestop the hassle was amazing though. Took me ringing up and threatening to cancel before they gave me one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

brianmcdon wrote: »
    Got mine in Gamestop the hassle was amazing though. Took me ringing up and threatening to cancel before they gave me one.

Got my pack no bother but the actual hassle of ringing trade-ins against the pre-order took about half an hour to sort, a staff member nearly dropped my PSP I was trading in on the floor during it.

Anyways, manager was really helpful and got everything sorted in the end, kinda sad that there will probably not be a midnight launch for it but ho hum...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I asked manager in crescent limerick about midnight launch and he said he would love to but can't for some reason

I asked manager in crescent limerick about midnight launch and he said he would love to but can't for some reason

Did people get the pre order packs already? I didn't get mine if that's the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Did people get the pre order packs already? I didn't get mine if that's the case.

I got my Pre-order pack straight away,I thought it's the same for evreybody else.That was in Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Amazon.fr

Vita wifi, 8gb card, pre-order pack €245 delivered

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B004L2KWIS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=18XZDVRD76KH2CRQ11QG&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375533&pf_rd_i=405320

Saves €45 on the amazon.co.uk deal if you don't want any of the games in their offer. Only drawback is the plug might not have an irish adaptor with it.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Amazon.fr

Vita wifi, 8gb card, pre-order pack €245 delivered

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B004L2KWIS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p63_d0_g63_i1?pf_rd_m=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=18XZDVRD76KH2CRQ11QG&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375533&pf_rd_i=405320

Saves €45 on the amazon.co.uk deal if you don't want any of the games in their offer. Only drawback is the plug might not have an irish adaptor with it.

the 285 deal on amazon is what i got and a case for 298 still a great deal saving 45 pounds

The way I'm looking at it is that I traded in about 300€ worth of stuff I no longer used or wanted, and I got 450€ worth of credit which gives me a PSP Vita, memory card and about 5 games (with the remaining 120€ credit) for 300€

:)

Anyone heard what if any vita psn games will be playable on ps3. Just saw mgs hd running on vita and would like to play on both.

I would not think so. The Vita game cards are, I believe, about 4gb and would have much smaller textures etc than the PS3 blu ray disc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

thinking about trading in an xbox 360 slim 250gb towards a vita

anyone done this recently, any idea what sorta store credit they offer for it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement