Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Where's the cheapest place to buy the 8gb 10 game pack, gamestop didn't have it today and toys.ie says coming soon?

27 sterling on Amazon if online is any good to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bit pricey but in stock in Argos. €38.99

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1223879

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

And €34.99 in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Bit pricey but in stock in Argos. €38.99

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1223879
    And €34.99 in Smyths.

So how does this work? Are all 10 games already on the memory card or do you reg it on psn and download each game? Can you remove the games to put on other games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Are all 10 games already on the memory card or do you reg it on psn and download each game?

The games need to be downloaded.
    Can you remove the games to put on other games?

Yes, once the games are on your account, they can be re-downloaded at any time. You can also use the Content Manager to transfer games back and forth between your Vita and PC/PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

anyone any ideas where would be best to order a physical copy of Killzone Mercenary?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

metal gear hd collection (2&3) for 17.49 in extravision atm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Yeah there are lots of games half price in Xtravision at the moment. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for €14.99, also Sly Cooper for €17.49, and Resistance Burning Skies for €25. Oh and Black Ops Declassified for €25, Lego Harry Potter for €10, Lego Lord of the Rings for €20, Assassins Creed Liberation for €25, Little Big Planet for €15, Unit 13 for €15.

Got LBP and Unit 13 with PS+, and I believe Lego LotR is free next month, gonna get Sly Cooper and MGS. Anything else worth getting here? Are Resistance and PS Allstars BR worth playing?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/ps-vita-controller-ps4-cases/

what is the best deal on a new ps vita right now...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/ps-vita-controller-ps4-cases/

what is the best deal on a new ps vita right now...?

Using it as a hugely expensive PS4 controller is a copout I feel, its a great system suffering with lousy support from a lot of publishers.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stephen1990

Where is the best place to get a usb cable for the Vita so I can transfer some ps1 games to the Vita??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Where is the best place to get a usb cable for the Vita so I can transfer some ps1 games to the Vita??

Do you not have the charging cable?

RedXIV wrote: »
    Do you not have the charging cable?

Just the one that you charge out of a power adapter. No usb connection

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,304 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Post deleted - no selling.

Just the one that you charge out of a power adapter. No usb connection

Doesn't the USB cable pull out of the transformer?

RedXIV wrote: »
    Doesn't the USB cable pull out of the transformer?

Actually you're right...I'm an idiot

Actually you're right...I'm an idiot

No worries, I'll tell no one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Finally getting round to Guacamelee after the glowing recommendations it got here. Really is one of the best games on the Vita for me. One of the most enjoyable games I've played in a while, whatever the console.

Getting a fair bit of use out of my Vita atm, between Unit 13, Rayman Origins, Virtua Tennis 4, Guacamelee and Persona 3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Finally getting round to Guacamelee after the glowing recommendations it got here. Really is one of the best games on the Vita for me. One of the most enjoyable games I've played in a while, whatever the console.

Getting a fair bit of use out of my Vita atm, between Unit 13, Rayman Origins, Virtua Tennis 4, Guacamelee and Persona 3.

Guacamelee is fantastic as is Hotline Miami. One game guaranteed to get repeat plays from me. Fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Guacamelee is fantastic as is Hotline Miami. One game guaranteed to get repeat plays from me. Fantastic.
    Hotline Miami was my favourite game last year. Tempted to get it on Vita, as I'd say it would work well on it, and it's Cross Buy.

Guacamelee really didn't get enough praise, it's up there with the best PSN titles released. I'd class it with Journey as the best PSN has to ever.

The humour, the metroidvania style, the artwork, the surprisingly deep fighting system, all the little touches, it's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Does anyone play Little Big Planet on the Vita online? What have your experiences been like?

I tried a lot yesterday but most of the time it is a laggy mess. There was one session when I played with two other people that it was very smooth and it was great fun. Every other time I played it was near unplayable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Does anyone play Little Big Planet on the Vita online? What have your experiences been like?

I tried a lot yesterday but most of the time it is a laggy mess. There was one session when I played with two other people that it was very smooth and it was great fun. Every other time I played it was near unplayable.

I played it a good bit when it first came out. It was pretty smooth most of the time I have to say. It was never as bad as you seem to be experiencing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just after thinking, Phil Fish has retired from the games industry apparently so what does this mean for Fez on vita?

I assume it's cancelled too which is a pity as I was looking forward to it.

It's a pity the vita has this image that there is no big games on it when there is absolute belters as mentioned above. Killzone and tearaway also on the way is great for us vita owners. I suppose people just want a cod or proper FIFA to consider it to have 'big' games

I got a vita at the weekend and I have some of my all time favourite ps1 games like crash bandicoot and mgs on there right now, i would just like to say bravo ps vita...bravo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

So i got a vita at the weekend aswell but have a question,
    I got a 4gb card with it(tiny i know) if i get a 16/32 how do save games work when swapping between the 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭swirlser

I found it very hit and miss (sadly a bit more miss). Which is a pity coz its a lot of fun on multiplayer (especially lbp1 getting the x4's)

I think it might be the servers, they get bear minimum support so you need to get lucky with who you get paired with and the route both of your connections take. If its bubbles you're hunting, feel free to drop me a msg (masseyf)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement