Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Has there been any word on PS Mobile on the Vita in Ireland? As far as I can tell it was never announced for Ireland but there doesn't seem to be any reason why.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

megaten wrote: »
    Has there been any word on PS Mobile on the Vita in Ireland? As far as I can tell it was never announced for Ireland but there doesn't seem to be any reason why.

No, they haven't mentioned anything about releasing it in Ireland. It really annoys me. I want to play Super Crate Box on my Vita!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Surely someone has played the Killzone MP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

tok9 wrote: »

Yeah, someone gave out a spare code for it here not long ago.

I've been itching to play it and tried like mad to get a closed beta code but I've accepted now that I'll just have to wait until the open beta on the 21st

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

animaX wrote: »
    Yeah, someone gave out a spare code for it here not long ago.

I've been itching to play it and tried like mad to get a closed beta code but I've accepted now that I'll just have to wait until the open beta on the 21st

ye really looking forward to it, really hope it lives up to expectations. has there been any indication of prices yet or where it will be cheapest?

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    ye really looking forward to it, really hope it lives up to expectations. has there been any indication of prices yet or where it will be cheapest?

Seems to be around 25 pound in the UK. Will probably be dearer than that on average though

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-General-Discussion/Killzone-24-97/td-p/19527972

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

There was a tweet this morning from Mathijs de Jonge [@dejongemathijs] saying that there will be a K:M Open Beta announcement this Friday.

Killzone Mercenary is up on the PSN store now to pre order for €34.99

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

just a quick question on ps4 remote play for vita, if my ps4 is at home and I am say in my parents house can I access and play my ps4 over wifi from my parents house or do I have to be connected to the same network as the ps4?

It doesn't work for me with my PS3 and have tried it several times from a few different locations. My parents house which is about 1 mile from mine. Work, about 6 miles and most recently Malta which is about 1500 miles from my house. It has never connected outside my house. I'd be interested to hear of anyone that has had success with it. Cause as far as i can see it's a bit crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

maybe different hopefully with PS4 because of gaikai

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€50 for the 10 game 8gb memory card in Gamestop :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

****e, I just got the missus a Vita and that still would have been a good enough deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Steep enough when it's 30 euro odd on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Smyths have it for €34.99, and Argos for €37.99 (or at least they used to, can't see it on their site right now), avoid Gamestop and their crazy price points.

Killzone Mercenary beta is open on the 21st to PS+ members and a week later to non members. cant come soon enough

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I've heard the ingame cash you earn carries over.

Just got an email with my Killzone key for the 20th.

Varik wrote: »
    Just got an email with my Killzone key for the 20th.

Can you pre download or is it just the code to use when it's availavle

Can you pre download or is it just the code to use when it's availavle

Email say it's to be done on the day and I've heard the key won't work yet.

This is probably a mistake but still its an interesting one, I really hope its true.
    Call of Duty Ghosts on the Vita......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

This is probably a mistake but still its an interesting one, I really hope its true.
    Call of Duty Ghosts on the Vita......

It's a mistake, they would have mentioned it by now and I'd be even more worried for the game I'd it actually is real and hasn't been mentioned.

It's a mistake, they would have mentioned it by now and I'd be even more worried for the game I'd it actually is real and hasn't been mentioned.

ye i reckon it is a mistake, the only hint of a possible announcement is at Gamescom tomorrow or Tuesday, I think they said they will be making PS3 and Vita announcements as well as the release date of PS4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Varik wrote: »
    Email say it's to be done on the day and I've heard the key won't work yet.

Correct for mine anyway. It tells you to download on 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I never got my email! Anyone else not get one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Klair88 wrote: »
    I never got my email! Anyone else not get one?

Me neither. Did someone say there's a beta for PS Plus users on Wednesday?

Me neither. Did someone say there's a beta for PS Plus users on Wednesday?

Yeah, it's open to all PS+ users from the 21st and then anyone from the 28th

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/16/how-to-survive-killzone-mercenarys-multiplayer-open-beta/#more-141887

didnt get an email either, just have to wait that extra day i suppose. hope you guys will be able to post your early impressions tomorrow for us

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Glad i'm not the only one! I wanted to give it away too! If i get it, ill give it out here.

• Advertisement

This is what I got in any case.
    Beta Voucher Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

In Order to enter the Beta, please follow the steps below:
    Step 1: From the PlayStation®Vita home menu, select the ‘PS Store’ icon.
    Step 2: Select the ‘Redeem Codes’ icon (the left-most icon located on the top of the Live Area Window)
    Step 3: Enter the Beta Voucher Code.
    Step 4: Once the Beta Voucher Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Next’.
    Step 5: Once you accept the terms, you will be taken to the download screen.

We look forward to seeing you online during the beta and thank you for your help in making Killzone™: Mercenary the best it can be.

Thank you!

-The Killzone: Mercenary team

I probably won't be able to play for most of tomorrow in any case, I might not even get it downloaded.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement