Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Would have liked to hear another title tbh but at least they are cutting the price.

Hopefully we'll hear more on the memory card price cut in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Otacon wrote: »
    Price cuts to the console and memory cards, as well as more games. Sorted.

Oooooh only tuning in now, this is the biggest one for me. Any idea on prices? I have a 16gb memory card and stopped buying games from PSN because I didn't have room.

Rogue Legacy for Vita!!!!!!

This is bigger than the Xbox One and PS4 for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Oooooh only tuning in now, this is the biggest one for me. Any idea on prices? I have a 16gb memory card and stopped buying games from PSN because I didn't have room.

Just mentioned "significant" price reduction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Football manager coming too.

That has rose my interest something fierce, don't get your hopes up about Arkham Blackgate, read that its only 4 hours long(thats what 1 charge).
    The Walking Dead is meant to be out in the US today also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

GTR63 wrote: »
    don't get your hopes up about Arkham Blackgate, read that its only 4 hours long(thats what 1 charge).

Link? I trust Armature to deliver tbh but we will see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Vita reducing to 199.99....and two *new* mega packs each from 6 - 10 games via download code + an 8GB memory card. Sony said they will also cut the price of memory cards but no numbers offered.

Loved the heavy focus on Vita, with these new announcements i want a Vita even more!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

The Vita price cut is good and overdue. It's still missing a game that really makes me want the system though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,789 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

The Vita price cut is good and overdue. It's still missing a game that really makes me want the system though.

I'm enjoying Persona 4 right now but I agree. I basically use it for indie titles like Guacamelee, Hotline Miami etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

• Advertisement

I'm enjoying Persona 4 right now but I agree. I basically use it for indie titles like Guacamelee, Hotline Miami etc.

I watched the entire Giantbomb Persona 4 endurance run, so I feel like I've already played that game. :p Now if Persona 5 were to be announced....

Looks like the memory card price cut isn't great really?

Neogaf :
    4GB - $19.99 NOW $14.99

8GB - $29.99 NOW $19.99

16GB - $59.99 NOW $39.99

32GB - $99.99 NOW $79.99

Better than nothing I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Yeah the memory cards a still far too expensive.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Killzone Beta code won't work. Anyone having this problem?? My email says to download after store update on 20th, so maybe its the 21st?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mine craft is coming to vita :D.

Mine craft is coming to vita :D.

Sony's gifts to Notch finally paying off.

Untitled.png

13697115038839.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lol :D I want that golden PS 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Pretty happy with those announcements, should give the vita a boost and in turn should lead to more games.

Also did I hear Velocity 2 or were my ears playing cruel tricks on me?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Otacon wrote: »
    Link? I trust Armature to deliver tbh but we will see.

http://batman-news.com/2013/07/26/hands-on-with-batman-arkham-origins-and-scribblenauts-unmasked/
    Its on the Blackgate preview there, a pity.

I was expecting bigger price cuts but at least they announced a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lucky I held off buying a 32gb memory card, it's currently £54.99 on Amazon so will be happy if it comes down to around £45, I thought they might have announced a 64gb card but no sign of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

If anyone wants a US Killzone Mercenary BETA code, PM me.

EDIT: Gone now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Is the killzone beta due on the vita today for ps+ members ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

tonydude wrote: »
    Is the killzone beta due on the vita today for ps+ members ?

ye its today, it should be on the store once it updates, I think it should be around 11 or 12, could be wrong but it is today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

is the buy 12months get 3 months free offer up yet or will that be after 12pm also, I was holding off on renewing my plus subscription until after gamescom gald I did now and also got a €50 psn card on adverts for €40 so all in all quiet happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

is the buy 12months get 3 months free offer up yet or will that be after 12pm also, I was holding off on renewing my plus subscription until after gamescom gald I did now and also got a €50 psn card on adverts for €40 so all in all quiet happy

Is that offer going to work with a pre-existing card?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Is that offer going to work with a pre-existing card?

I would say so because you are just buying the plus sub from your wallet funds

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So the email I got while for my Irish PSN account was likely a US code, I'll know later when the EU store updates and I'll give the US code away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Store is updated!

Killzone beta requires 1.4gig

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Just downloaded killzone beta

• Advertisement

More PSP/Vita stuff on sale on PSN http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/21/psp-and-ps-vita-sale-continues-tell-us-your-playstationmemories/

Some real bargains there - especially Everybody's Golf and Little Big Planet. Is Resistance Vita worth €12?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement