Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Why haven't they announced the September games for PS Plus yet? That's normally done early- middle of the month so would have expect last week at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

whiterebel wrote: »
    Killzone Beta code won't work. Anyone having this problem?? My email says to download after store update on 20th, so maybe its the 21st?

I read that the codes were all for US, that PS+_ subscribers in europe would not need codes, it would just show up in store today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

It is up to download for us PSN+ users on the PSN shop if you would have a look ..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

Hey, I'm seriously thinking about this deal.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DF42SNK/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1377099739&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

What does everyone else think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

ads20101 wrote: »

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DF42SNK/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1377099739&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

I might wait another little while because there is 2 other 'mega pack' deals on the way with different games which you may or may not prefer to own

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I might wait another little while because there is 2 other 'mega pack' deals on the way with different games which you may or may not prefer to own

Damn had to buy..... What can I say, I'm an impulsive purchaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Why haven't they announced the September games for PS Plus yet? That's normally done early- middle of the month so would have expect last week at the latest.

They said on the Blog that they would be announced tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,751 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

More PSP/Vita stuff on sale on PSN http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/21/psp-and-ps-vita-sale-continues-tell-us-your-playstationmemories/

Some real bargains there - especially Everybody's Golf and Little Big Planet. Is Resistance Vita worth €12?

ah Balls and I just bought everybodys Golf for 14.99 off PSN 2 days ago :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

ads20101 wrote: »

Its the Vita i want to buy....but i can find any stock in shops :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,276 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Its the Vita i want to buy....but i can find any stock in shops :(

Get it on Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Killzone beta is really good, beautiful game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ya it's really good imo. Took me ages to figure out how to open the capsules at first :P

Definitely going to purchase it anyway as for some reason I just feel I have to to get Sony to get the rest of their first parties to develop games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

tok9 wrote: »
    Ya it's really good imo. Took me ages to figure out how to open the capsules at first :P

Iv still no idea how to do this. Do stats carry over to full release does anyone know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

tok9 wrote: »

Definitely going to purchase it anyway as for some reason I just feel I have to to get Sony to get the rest of their first parties to develop games!

do tell :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any news on when to expect the memory card price drop, I would love to get a 32gb one just to have most of my downloads in one spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nothing yet. Dying to pick up a 32gb card myself.

Would love to see them at €40 but expect to pay €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So considering I don't need it I've got a US PSN beta key for this.

You'll need a US account and have to ask for it in the form of a haiku.

Vita now £149 on Amazon that's about €180. 32gb memory card for £55 which is about €64.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Iv still no idea how to do this. Do stats carry over to full release does anyone know

Some of the capsules require you to just touch the screen (where the circle indicator is) to hack it. Others require you to play a little mini game. You need to match the symbol on the left or right of the screen with the symbol in the middle of the screen that is missing a piece. Touch the correct symbol and then touch the symbol in the middle, do it 2 times to succeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Do stats carry over to full release does anyone know

Yes, it was officially stated that they will.
    Killzone beta is really good, beautiful game.

Couldn't agree more! Stunning.

Add me fellow boardsies: AnimaxIRL

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

The disconnection issues are doing my head in

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Yup what Tipsy said.

An example. On the main screen. the 2 yellow symbols are to the bottom left.

You select the one which has a symbol to the top left and top right lets say then you press the center image. This will add the symbols to the main image meaning there are now 4 yellow symbols in the center image.

Then find the correct remaining symbols that fit into the image, touch it and then touch the center screen and away you go.

Hopefully you understand what I've said.

Created a party earlier with Dreadaxe (Not sure if the same boards username) and Aaronh007. Klair and 1 or 2 joined too.

While I got an almighty hammering in both games we played, it was good I thought. Wish they had another map though just to change it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Really want to buy a vita.
    My local Xtra vision have a couple for €149 and thats obviously without a card

Argos have them for €215 with an 8gb card and the 10 game multipack

decisions decisions :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Got the hang of the controls now, before you play I'd raise the sensitivity up 1 or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

So does anybody have any idea what the deal is with the price drop rollout? US Amazon already has the memory card and console price cuts up but nothing on any European site I've been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Varik wrote: »
    Got the hang of the controls now, before you play I'd raise the sensitivity up 1 or 2.

I had to turn them all the way up. After coming from BF3, it felt too weighty and clunky for me. Even then, it still took a bit of time to get used to it.

I'll add to the above comments that it's a very pretty game, especially for the Killzone, brown/grey franchise. Certainly one of the better looking games for Vita.

'Nades are OP however :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

info on the two new mega packs

gGZ9ZTg.jpg

Sports & Racing:

Gran Turismo (PSP)
    Wipeout Pulse (PSP)
    MotorStorm RC
    ModNation Racers: Road Trip
    Everybody's Golf
    Top Darts
    Table Top Tanks
    RA Mini Table Golf.

Disney Pack:

Cars
    Toy Story 3
    UP
    Ratatouille
    Mickey's Wild Adventure
    Epic Mickey: The Return of the Heroes.

So does anybody have any idea what the deal is with the price drop rollout? US Amazon already has the memory card and console price cuts up but nothing on any European site I've been to.
    namloc1980 wrote: »
    Vita now £149 on Amazon that's about €180. 32gb memory card for £55 which is about €64.

And I just see the 32gb card is down to £40 on Amazon!!! That's around €49 delivered to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-22-fifa-14-on-vita-is-another-reskin
    This years FIFA has new kits and not a lot else according to EA, quite brazen that they admit to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement