Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

GTR63 wrote: »
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-22-fifa-14-on-vita-is-another-reskin
    This years FIFA has new kits and not a lot else according to EA, quite brazen that they admit to it.

"It's the same great gameplay. And obviously with any new kits."

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

This is bit of a disaster really and there is no pes 2014 coming to vita either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭wilser

This years FIFA has new kits and not a lot else according to EA, quite brazen that they admit to it.

But is that what fifa is every year, on every console, just ea admitti ng it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

That is why I refuse to buy anything from EA

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

wilser wrote: »
    But is that what fifa is every year, on every console, just ea admitti ng it now

Incorrect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,745 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

namloc1980 wrote: »
    And I just see the 32gb card is down to £40 on Amazon!!! That's around €49 delivered to Ireland.

Have you got a link for this as I'm not seeing the new price on amazon.co.uk
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Thanks ordered along with Virtua Tennis 4 which is £6.43. Although delivery for the memory card seems to be 1-3 weeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What a load of bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

Just picked up a PS Vita for €150 in my local xtra vision - happy out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    Just picked up a PS Vita for €150 in my local xtra vision - happy out :)

Get a ps+ sub and download some games asap ;)
    Welcome to the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

phill106 wrote: »
    Get a ps+ sub and download some games asap ;)
    Welcome to the club!

Just picked up an 8gb mem card will be getting PS Plus sub when I get home, can avail of the 3 free months which I can carry over to my PS4 :) Great offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭MissyFit

Does anyone play fifa 13 on the vita ? What's it like compared to the ps3 ? Can you play online pro ?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Does anyone know for sure if the final fantasy 7 game I downloaded for my Ps3 would work on a Vita if I was to buy one?

And I assume buying Ps plus sub will cover both console and handheld?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

R.F. wrote: »

You assume correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

So the PS Plus line up for next week is up.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/22/playstation-plus-in-september-assassins-creed-iii-jak-daxter-trilogy-more/

Urban Trial Freestyle and Little King Story for the Vita which isn't too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Does anyone know for sure if the final fantasy 7 game I downloaded for my Ps3 would work on a Vita if I was to buy one?

Yes it works, though you may need to re-download it (no charge or anything for doing this BTW).

Indeed. As well as PS4 when it comes out.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm looking forward to playing New Little Kings Story but Urban Trial Freestyle looks pretty poor.

Very disappointed to hear about FIFA 14, they are basically re-releasing a 2 year old game!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

Ps vita 32gb cards only £39.99 on amazon right now with free delivery just ordered one :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Anyone get an estimated delivery date on the 32GB card from Amazon? I could be waiting a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

So the PS Plus line up for next week is up.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/22/playstation-plus-in-september-assassins-creed-iii-jak-daxter-trilogy-more/

Stealth Inc is cross buy as well. So Vita gamers get 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Lame Lantern

Bought a Vita for €150, got almost a year of PS+ stuff to download, wondering if anybody's spotted any decent deals on memory cards aside from that amazon offer though? I went ahead and ordered it but chances are the thing will get canceled before it shipped.

Dude in Gamestop today straight up refused to sell me an 8GB card for the price they were charging and told me to check around for better deals. Anyone know if there's any retail outlet that sells this kind of gear for sensible money?

Anyone get an estimated delivery date on the 32GB card from Amazon? I could be waiting a while.

7th to 16th of September according to my open order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

I haven't been keeping up to date with the Vita, but the price drop now has me curious. But I have no idea how much I should now expect / hope to pay for the console plus a memory card. I've had PS+ for over a year now so I have a mountain of games to get through so that's not an issue.

So, questions.... how much should I be looking to pay for a Vita & 32Gb card after the price cut? I'm near the border so if anybody knows of better deals in the north?

Thanks folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Well the new official RRPs are 199euro for Vita and (roughly) 60euro for 32gig card.

You should definitely be able to get it for much less, maybe closer to the 200euro mark

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What's little king like?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,276 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

2nd Sept on my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

What's little king like?
    The Wii version is excellent. Don't be put off by the visuals, its a tough little real-time strategy with a nice sense of humour. I suppose Pikmin is the closest comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,096 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Trying to decide if I want to get the vita with black ops and 4gb card from xtravision for 149.99. Got a 3ds, ps3, ps plus and may get ps4 at some point. Feck it. I'm sold I think. If still available on Thursday and if I pass an exam I have then, I'll treat myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

What's little king like?

Wii version was excellent, Vita version got much worse reviews.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement