Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

8gb card is €19.99 new in Gamestop and Smyths, the 10 free game version is still €50 in Gamestop though,bastards:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

sink wrote: »
    Portable or not, Who the hell play's video games while walking?

People with a Death Wish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Might re-pick up a vita now if I can get one 150e odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Opinions on Killzone lads?

Only played 3 - 4 games but liked it a lot. Would have liked to mess around in another map but it is a beta I suppose.

If there is a group playing sometime let me know and I'll try and join for a game or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

tok9 wrote: »
    Opinions on Killzone lads?

Only played 3 - 4 games but liked it a lot. Would have liked to mess around in another map but it is a beta I suppose.

If there is a group playing sometime let me know and I'll try and join for a game or two.

I really enjoy it, if the community stays active on it should be the best online experience on the vita, looking forward to seeing what the others maps look like although I don't think theres that many. Imo the best vanguard is the vultur, pinpoints everyones location and within a few kills its fully recharged. Spawning really needs fixing but read theyre working on that. Would be interested in partying up also but time difference will kill me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Killzone is the best thing on vita, hands down. Yeah, hopefully the online MP stays active

animaX wrote: »
    Killzone is the best thing on vita, hands down. Yeah, hopefully the online MP stays active

Animax as in psn animaxirl

tonydude wrote: »
    Animax as in psn animaxirl

Yep! Are you who I think you are??

animaX wrote: »
    Yep! Are you who I think you are??

Lol weird yea its phoniexknight

GGs man!

We need to get a boardsie team going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RadicalBob

Are Gamestop taking in Vitas for trade in these days? How much credit would you get roughly with a few games and 16gb memory card?

RadicalBob wrote: »
    Are Gamestop taking in Vitas for trade in these days? How much credit would you get roughly with a few games and 16gb memory card?

Ya wha? It is coming into prime time to own a vita with its remote play with PS4, PS Plus and great new games coming out! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 RadicalBob

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Ya wha? It is coming into prime time to own a vita with its remote play with PS4, PS Plus and great new games coming out! :eek:

I never play it I'd rather trade it in against a PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

For anyone thinking of getting a vita new killzone bundle here

http://www.game.co.uk/en/playstation-vita-3g-with-killzone-mercenary-209599

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭phill106

must look into that network troubleshooting for killzone, I cant start an online game at all. Closest i got was the lobby, just had people coming in and out but game not starting

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Has anybody found out of the US version of The Walking Dead has the 400 Days DLC pre-loaded onto the cart or do they just give you a code to download the DLC?

There is no EU release date yet so I would like the import the game from the US but only if the DLC is already on the cart.

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I ordered dragons crowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

cloud493 wrote: »
    Might re-pick up a vita now if I can get one 150e odd.

I got a 3g/wi-fi one in xtravision last night for 169e. it was stock from one of the stores that closed down

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone know anywhere that the 32gb cards are in stock and not insanely priced?

• Advertisement

Anyone know anywhere that the 32gb cards are in stock and not insanely priced?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ps-vita-32gb-memory-card-39-99-delivered-amazon-1637696

This is the best deal I've seen but probably only a good deal with the free delivery to UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just wondering has anyone seen any reviews for Rayman Legends yet on the PS Vita and is it post to come out this friday as i have read that the game has been delayed ?

As Gamestop doe not have it up for pre order and i have only seen amazon selling it ?

But at the moment they have a very good deal on Killzone only £25 pound :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I want this.

yscalcuttaSE_610.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone played Guacamelee? I'm considering buying it.

I am waiting another month or 2 to see if it pops up on ps plus. Miami Hotline is stellar though!

jaffusmax wrote: »
    I am waiting another month or 2 to see if it pops up on ps plus. Miami Hotline is stellar though!

That is kind of a problem with PS+. Holding off on buying a game in case it goes free. Don't get me wrong, it is a good problem I suppose.

I've watched some videos of Hotline Miami and I'm not sure I'd stick with it. I wish there were mandatory demos on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Yup, it's excellent. Well worth the money.

I put it in the basket on the store but I didn't go through with the purchase. I keep thinking about what jaffusmax said that it could go free on PS+ one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I put it in the basket on the store but I didn't go through with the purchase. I keep thinking about what jaffusmax said that it could go free on PS+ one day.

Here's a review I wrote.

Basically, it's one of the best games available on the Vita.

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    Basically, it's one of the best games available on the Vita.

Yes, agreed.

This waiting for PS+ business is the wrong state of mind. You're missing out on amazing games for some possible future chance to play it for free (when you probably won't appreciate it as much)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement