Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

So whos getting ff10 HD Friday?I'm tempted too.

I have it ordered, but when I will actually get time to play it is another question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Apparently only gamestop are selling it >.< I'l see how much it is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

40 on there website,**** that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think that includes a download code for X-2 as well.

cloud493 wrote: »
    I think that includes a download code for X-2 as well.

Yeah the cartridge only has FF X on it, the PS3 version has both games on the disk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah the cartridge only has FF X on it, the PS3 version has both games on the disk.

Devalues the trade in of the vita version.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

So whos getting ff10 HD Friday?I'm tempted too.

Definately getting it. Can't wait. Blitzball. Can see me missing my train stop into work the following week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmmm 40 seems to be the average price everywhere.

Hmmm 40 seems to be the average price everywhere.

If you do not mind waiting for it, you can get it for €30 on VGP including delivery, Amazon have it for €31 if you pre-order now as well.

Ya might go with amazon or vgp.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Unless your going to get stuck in right away I'd wait, square games are discounted often on PSN for both the US and EU stores.

Varik wrote: »
    Unless your going to get stuck in right away I'd wait, square games are discounted often on PSN for both the US and EU stores.

The senseible person in me is saying wait,the dope in me is saying buy it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Was playing Walking Dead last night. Just finishing the 2nd Episode of Season 1.

I dont know what to make of it. Its not a game, more of a movie that youre a part with the choices etc..

I only planned on playing it for about 15/20 mins before bed but ended up staying up for until midnight playing away. So its not that I dont like it. I do. But its more of a sure I'll just see how the next part goes, then I'll just see what happens next, etc.. which kinda makes me feel am I just playing this for the sake of it? Or is the story that good that it wins out over being an actual game? Its the first game like this I've played so I dont know what to make of it.

I dont know how I'll feel when I finish it either. You know that feeling of thats great I cleared this level or when you finish that last boss level, you dont get that here. Maybe I'm thinking about it too much but its a strange one.

I'd be leaning towards saying its not my thing yet I'm looking forward to what happens next. :confused:

Whats worse is its keeping me from continuing with Deus Ex just becuase the Vita is soooooooooooooo handy to pick up and play.

I'm such a lazy sod. Cant be arsed to go over and pick up the Wii gamepad but the vitas beside me on the couch sure I'll play that! :D

Started episode 3, came up against a few zombies whilst tryin to get everyone onto the RV. The controls are seriously bad for anything other than story telling. Frustrating as he'll to kill what you want to kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

New sale:
    http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/03/19/new-playstation-store-infamous-final-fantasy-metal-gear-towerfall/

Gonna pick up Limbo at the reduced price, anything else worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

2014-03-19-220129.jpg

Liking the graphics & atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

padraig_f wrote: »
    Liking the graphics & atmosphere.

Yeah, 'tis a great looking game and some nice little puzzles in it. Bit annoyed that when I bought it for the vita it wasn't cross buy but c'est la vie.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, 'tis a great looking game and some nice little puzzles in it. Bit annoyed that when I bought it for the vita it wasn't cross buy but c'est la vie.

You sure it's not? I'm almost certain I got it for free on Vita having already bought it on PS3.

While I'm here anyone know just what's going on with the memory cards? Can't find a 32gb version anywhere for less than a king's ransom and I've actually stopped buying games from PSN because I just don't have the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

You sure it's not? I'm almost certain I got it for free on Vita having already bought it on PS3.

Yeah, went to load it on to the PS3 and it was looking for me to buy it again. I think when it came out originally it was cross-buy but not anymore. Bit of a pain in the arse tbh.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/10/18/limbo-no-longer-a-cross-buy-title/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Playing through Guacamelee at the moment, very enjoyable game.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

McGrath5 wrote: »

There are some tough platofrming stages later in the game, great campaign though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I succumbed to FFX... To Zanerkand is playing and I swear I can hear it in my soul

God I love this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Anyone know any good places to get a Vita at short notice?

Going to the States Monday, back Wednesday, lots and lots of flying involved, I have PSN+ with loads of Vita games purchased already.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

smyths / gamestop / argos
    don't think they are in short supply

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Thanks, will grab one, be cheaper in America but I need to get all the games on it first, bigger memory card the better?

Trying to get jetchts trophy is ff10 and I can't and I keep having to restart the game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Just finished Hotline Miami, yay!! Wud recommend to anyone on here very good game and bloody addictive. Prepare to die often!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

eddhorse wrote: »
    Thanks, will grab one, be cheaper in America but I need to get all the games on it first, bigger memory card the better?

Oh yes... If you have the money to spare, import a 64GB. The amount of games you can store at your fingertips is mouthwatering.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

McGrath5 wrote: »

My Vita was almost thrown against the wall at times when playing that game. Completing it was a relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Trying to get jetchts trophy is ff10 and I can't and I keep having to restart the game :mad:

Is this to get the jecht shot? I missed that the time and was disgusted when my brother picked it up. It's really useful. No tips on how to get it. Just a "I know your pain" post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Trying to get jetchts trophy is ff10 and I can't and I keep having to restart the game

Got it on my third try last night. I know all the advice is to use the D-pad instead of the stick but that wasn't working for me so I gave the stick a go and mashed X and got it straight away! Happy days. Nothing worse than having to keep resetting and not being able to skip scenes :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement