Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-03-26-football-manager-classic-14-vita-release-date-announced

Football Manager coming to the Vita April 11th just in time for......:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Smart As is a bit of fun isn't it. Infuriatingly awkward in parts but I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,137 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

GTR63 wrote: »
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-03-26-football-manager-classic-14-vita-release-date-announced

Man Utd to win the league. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

MotoGP 13 and Hotline Miami are the April PS+ free games for Vita. both are very good. MotoGP 13 is a great racer. it's a shame i already own both games

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Yeah its stupidly delayed in fairness.

.. If it was 20euro Id be tempted but price point will most likely be 30euro or more and with it sooo close to the end of season i just don't think its a fair price point.

Might just stick to championship manager 00/01 on my laptop. Still the best footie manager game out there!

edit
    ...would love champ manager 00/01 on the vita! Id pay for that even though its free online now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

Might just stick to championship manager 00/01 on my laptop. Still the best footie manager game out there!

One of the greatest games of all time!! Hours spent invested into building a serious team. Cherno Samba....a great buy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

In fairness if all the squads are up to date and it begins in June 2014 I've no problem. It lets you set up your transfers for the upcoming season, rather than rewrite history for the current season. Marketing wise its a stupid time for launch but gameplay wise who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Yeah its stupidly delayed in fairness.

.. If it was 20euro Id be tempted but price point will most likely be 30euro or more and with it sooo close to the end of season i just don't think its a fair price point.
    Yeah hope its a bit cheap & not €40 or that
    penev10 wrote: »
    In fairness if all the squads are up to date and it begins in June 2014 I've no problem. It lets you set up your transfers for the upcoming season, rather than rewrite history for the current season. Marketing wise its a stupid time for launch but gameplay wise who cares.

I am glad its coming but I hope they update the squads I got FIFA 14 recently & there isn`t any updates for that AT ALL :confused:
    I am just dreading them releasing this & then releasing the same game again in 6 months time

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Stevo105 wrote: »
    MotoGP 13 and Hotline Miami are the April PS+ free games for Vita. both are very good. MotoGP 13 is a great racer. it's a shame i already own both games

Aw I already own Hotline Miami, now granted it cost me the princely sum of about 2 quid but still. It's a great little game too hard as nails but really addictive and the soundtrack is bloody brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

krudler wrote: »
    Aw I already own Hotline Miami, now granted it cost me the princely sum of about 2 quid but still. It's a great little game too hard as nails but really addictive and the soundtrack is bloody brilliant.

Sly Cooper is one of the PS3 games but I'm hoping it is crossbuy like the Jak and Daxter Trilogy a couple of months ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Sly Cooper is one of the PS3 games but I'm hoping it is crossbuy like the Jak and Daxter Trilogy a couple of months ago

If a game is cross-buy it's likely to be.

Just finished the walking dead. In total i put 21hours into it. That's the full game with the 400days dlc which i didn't care for.

The main "game" if i can call it that was interesting. Kept me wanting to see what happens next. Great story telling in fairness.

That said bottom line is it wasn't really a game. More of a film i was kinda a part of and for that reason in. Glad it was a ps+ title. Think id have been fairly pissed off if id spent money on it.

Dont get me wrong im sure some will have loved it but its just not my kinda genre. Glad i gave it a chance but time to move on to an actual game.

Just finished the walking dead. In total i put 21hours into it. That's the full game with the 400days dlc which i didn't care for.

The main "game" if i can call it that was interesting. Kept me wanting to see what happens next. Great story telling in fairness.

That said bottom line is it wasn't really a game. More of a film i was kinda a part of and for that reason in. Glad it was a ps+ title. Think id have been fairly pissed off if id spent money on it.

Dont get me wrong im sure some will have loved it but its just not my kinda genre. Glad i gave it a chance but time to move on to an actual game.

That wasn't a plus game iirc.

That wasn't a plus game iirc.

Your memory does not serve you correctly so.

It ain't on that list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

Only episodes 1 and 2 were free on plus

Only episodes 1 and 2 were free on plus

Wasn't that only for the PS3?

No idea about ps3. I played the whole thing on Vita thanks to ps+. Only game ive bought so far, well the wife bought it in fairness was tearaway. Otherwise all my games were ps+ so yeah walking dead, the whole thing was free on ps+

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ah... he's right. The Walking Dead was not on plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,768 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Definitely wasn't a part of plus. I paid for it. It may have been discounted with plus.

• Advertisement

lertsnim wrote: »
    Definitely wasn't a part of plus. I paid for it. It may have been discounted with plus.

Just looked at my downloads. I downloaded it in the middle of December.

I know i didn't pay for it as I have only paid for one game on Vita digitally and that was Hotline Miami. Otherwise I've paid for nothing, all been ps+ free downloads.

Maybe there was a glitch in the system which allowed me to get for free but I definately did not pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just played a bit of Fez there. Lovely so far. Will do very nicely when I'm flying next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭hsianloon

anyone has knows any cheap offers for FF X/X2 HD remake ? PSN is 39.99euros and amazons bout 25-30 GBP.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

hsianloon wrote: »
    anyone has knows any cheap offers for FF X/X2 HD remake ? PSN is 39.99euros and amazons bout 25-30 GBP.

You can pick it up here for €31 including delivery https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=20863

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I almost threw the Vita at the wall last night-I'm doing the chocobo racing in X in the Calm Lands. My best score: 0.8s. Fuuuuu...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

FF X X-2 just arrived. Didnt have much chance to play it yet but its looks great on the vita. Cant wait to get stuck into it

Playing through new little kings story at the moment. Was free with plus months ago.

so far interesting enough. Quite addictive in so far as you have to biluild up your troops etc..

has anyone played it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Playing through new little kings story at the moment. Was free with plus months ago.

so far interesting enough. Quite addictive in so far as you have to biluild up your troops etc..

has anyone played it?

Yup - spent a good few hours on it, even went back and replayed it a bit at the end. Good little game that I enjoyed. Might not be top of my gaming list but good fun all the same.

Taltos wrote: »
    Yup - spent a good few hours on it, even went back and replayed it a bit at the end. Good little game that I enjoyed. Might not be top of my gaming list but good fun all the same.

I'm really only giving it a go to see do I like the genre before picking up Pikmin on wii u which I hear is similar and because it was free.

So far I have 8 followers but I'm not sure how o level up properly to get to fight the second boss the frog. I'll look at it properly later. Probably something very simple I'm missing but it keeps telling me the path is too dangerous.

edit... Just found the frog boss. Onwards to save the princess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Just downloaded Moto GP13, the new PS Plus offering and started to play a little bit.

Aaaand now I've just deleted it. I can't imagine myself ever putting time into it, the controls are very sim-like and I can't imagine it ever being fun.
    Least I've got Sly to look forward too. Hotline Miami is my favourite game of the last few years, so it's always good that more people will play it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement