Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

That looks seriously cool. Must look up the original. Cheers

The original is a great game, I was delighted when I finally managed to get the platinum trophy because it was very tough. The levels are short enough so great to play in short bursts and there are lots of mini games etc to play as well. You should definitely pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Quick question re The Walking Dead season 2, I bought the season pass there for 8.99 on the store, do I have to download each chapter and run them separately or do they get compiled into one game ala the complete first season? I stupidly deleted the 1st season off this memory stick to make room so I'm assuming I lost my save files to carry them into the new season? does it make much of a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

If it's like the PS3 version then it compiles as one Season instead of 5 individual items (well.. 4 so far)

Cool, was wondering so at least wont have 4 different game slots on the homescreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

You download Episode 1 from the PS Store, then you buy the rest of them in the game. It will say buy, but will show up as free when you get sent to the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone play Danganronpa trigger happy havoc yet, just started it tonight, weird game so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Anyone play Danganronpa trigger happy havoc yet, just started it tonight, weird game so far.

Did the name of the game not tell you this before you started playing?

:pac:

I actually haven't played it yet but at this stage, I'm just waiting for it to appear on PS+. There is a sequel coming out soon so I expect it to appear around then.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I didn't like it and gave up on it :(

I'm actually tempted too give the walking dead game a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I thought it was a great game, but maybe a bit to long, have the sequel pre ordered, it has a lot of stereotypical anime character in jokes, so the weirdness could be lost on people who have no interest in anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

i'm going to buy a used vita with 5 games and accessories for 140 euro in a couple of hours. the games are:uncharted, killzone mercenaries,lego lotr, injustice and fifa football. im going to keep killzone and uncharted but are the rest any good, i might just drop into xtraision on my way home and sell 'em. also, will i have any trouble by sony when logging into a different psn account. or is there anything else i should be aware of.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

i'm going to buy a used vita with 5 games and accessories for 140 euro in a couple of hours. the games are:uncharted, killzone mercenaries,lego lotr, injustice and fifa football. im going to keep killzone and uncharted but are the rest any good, i might just drop into xtraision on my way home and sell 'em. also, will i have any trouble by sony when logging into a different psn account. or is there anything else i should be aware of.

You wont get much selling the games in xtravision or gamestop, try sell them on adverts?
    I would be interested in injustice if the price was right as it looks like a decent little game and i missed it on the ps4 sale a few weeks back.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    You wont get much selling the games in xtravision or gamestop, try sell them on adverts?
    I would be interested in injustice if the price was right as it looks like a decent little game and i missed it on the ps4 sale a few weeks back.

ya, i picked up the games and been enjoying a bit of killzone, havent tried injustice though, i'd rather swap for another ps vita game though if you wouldn't mind.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got the walking dead game yesterday for 8.99,good game but the frame rate is atrocious :(

Got the walking dead game yesterday for 8.99,good game but the frame rate is atrocious :(

It does jutter a bit when you make a decsion, but it plays fairly okay other than that. Thankfully, it's not a game where reaction times are critical bar a few exceptions.

Isn't it? season 2 is no better and there's lots of audio faults with it too, popping and skipping on the soundtrack. I died more than once from the game being really laggy and being expected to dodge out of the way of a zombie. Telltale need to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

krudler wrote: »
    Isn't it? season 2 is no better and there's lots of audio faults with it too, popping and skipping on the soundtrack. I died more than once from the game being really laggy and being expected to dodge out of the way of a zombie. Telltale need to fix it.

Yeah the dodging is annoying as hell. Sometimes it'll work sometimes it won't.

krudler wrote: »

Yes lots of skipping,I'm gonna get season 2 while its 8.99.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Yes lots of skipping,I'm gonna get season 2 while its 8.99.

I got Season 2 on the PS3 after all the stuttering on the vita for Season 1, thinking I could transfer my save info over but no dice. Really should have looked that up before I bought it. Now I'm tempted to rebuy season 1 on the PS3 to replay it and carry over the save info for Season 2.

i'm interested in the metal gear solid hd for the vita. is it worth it just for mgs2. i've watched and read about mgs3 but never played it and wouldn't really be my thing.

also, when is the next AAA game coming out for the ps vita, i can't survive on killzone alone and i thought uncharted would be better.

and fir goodness sake, WHY aren't they porting android games to ps vita, i know i'd love to play modern combat, nova etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

i'm interested in the metal gear solid hd for the vita. is it worth it just for mgs2. i've watched and read about mgs3 but never played it and wouldn't really be my thing.

also, when is the next AAA game coming out for the ps vita, i can't survive on killzone alone and i thought uncharted would be better.

and fir goodness sake, WHY aren't they porting android games to ps vita, i know i'd love to play modern combat, nova etc.

Got this preowned a couple of weeks back and replayed MGS2 for the first time since it was released. Really enjoyed it plus it looks fantastic on the vita. Plan on a play through of 3 soon enough. Definitely worth giving a go if you haven't played it before, some great set pieces in that game

• Advertisement

I got it on PSPlus a while back, and I'm just starting MGS2. It's been years since I played it, but it translates fairly well to the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Looking on the playstation blog and it says in the summer sale that Batman Arkham Origins has 10% off for playstation plus customers but when I click in it shows as full price.Anybody else having the same problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Minecraft looks like its almost ready for a vita release.

Have it on the PC but can really see more of an appeal on a handheld. Paid €10 for it back in the day so will sting if they will charge double or triple that for the PS store version. What does it cost on PS3?

_Puma_ wrote: »
    Minecraft looks like its almost ready for a vita release.

Have it on the PC but can really see more of an appeal on a handheld. Paid €10 for it back in the day so will sting if they will charge double or triple that for the PS store version. What does it cost on PS3?

It's think it's 17.99 or so, and I believe it will be cross play from what I've heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Thinking of picking up a boxed copy of child of light for the vita as i think i seen it somewhere for less then €20 online as in my head its a small print run of the game and it might be worth something in a few years time ?

As its only 10.40 or so on the PS4 and is it worth paying the extra for it ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thinking of picking up a boxed copy of child of light for the vita as i think i seen it somewhere for less then €20 online as in my head its a small print run of the game and it might be worth something in a few years time ?

As its only 10.40 or so on the PS4 and is it worth paying the extra for it ?

I bought the Collectors edition of it in gamestop for the PS3/PS4 and it was 19.99, best 20 I have spent in a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I bought the Collectors edition of it in gamestop for the PS3/PS4 and it was 19.99, best 20 I have spent in a long time.

The vita one it's self comes on a vita game card and that's what's making won't to buy it

The vita one it's self comes on a vita game card and that's what's making won't to buy it

This is the only place i have seen it: http://www.base.com/buy/product/child-of-light-deluxe-edition-playstation-vita/dgc-childoflightvita.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Regarding minecraft vita How big are the worlds going to be? Also im guessing there is online but how many people can be in each world. Is it hosted by one person? Sorry only ever played the pc version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I got it in Game in Newry for £14.99 about a month ago, try game.co.uk for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement