Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

chrislad wrote: »
    Nearly as bad as me! I've 450 down and I have a 100e gift card I might use!

wanna swap :p any idea what bundles/games your going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just found a 120e Game voucher I thought I lost :D Anyone know what Game's bundles are like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

cloud493 wrote: »
    I just found a 120e Game voucher I thought I lost :D Anyone know what Game's bundles are like?

Tbh I would get into game first thing and get some new games cloud apparently they are on their knees all it takes is someone to say bust and that gift card ain't worth jack lol

Nice find though ;)

Actually does your hmv that you work in have any ps3 slim 160 gb in stock cloud?

No 160gbs off the top of my head, I know we have 320gb's?

• Advertisement

No 160gbs off the top of my head, I know we have 320gb's?

Trying to keep costs down as far as I know the 160 gb are 220 correct me of I'm wrong? How much are the 320s?

GRAVITY DAZE is only coming to psn in europe wtf

its coming to stores in usa and its out in japan

time to import the usa version in may

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

caspa307 wrote: »
    wanna swap :p any idea what bundles/games your going for?

Getting the bundle with Uncharted and the 16gig card for 330, plus I'll probably get a case and whatever I can afford for the balance! In order, Ninja Gaiden, Rayman, Lumines, FIFA, Ultimate MvC and everybody's Golf.

Motorstorm out for launch :D At the moment, looks like I'l be going for.... uncharted obviously, wipeout, rayman, motorstorm, and maybe ninja gaiden. Gonna bankrupt me it will :D

• Advertisement

Getting the bundle with Uncharted and the 16gig card for 330, plus I'll probably get a case and whatever I can afford for the balance! In order, Ninja Gaiden, Rayman, Lumines, FIFA, Ultimate MvC and everybody's Golf.

lol everything the same bar lumines

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Getting uncharted and blazblue plus I have my 32 gb ordered can't wait ...

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

I hope we see another 'system seller' sized game like Uncharted announced before the end of the year, I still fear of a PSP type situation recurring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

So looks like the advertising campaign is about to take off. Just hope it shapes up better than this brutal teaser:

brianmcdon wrote: »
    I hope we see another 'system seller' sized game like Uncharted announced before the end of the year, I still fear of a PSP type situation recurring.

You should see Metal Gear Collection, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy X before the end of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

So looks like the advertising campaign is about to take off. Just hope it shapes up better than this brutal teaser

*FACEPALM*
    You have to be kidding me.

You should see Metal Gear Collection, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy X before the end of the year.

I wish there were some new Vita titles for those franchises but yes I'd say they will sell quite a few systems now that you mention it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone ever use this site? You can get a 32gb card for €60 delivered

http://superufo.com/products/psvita/PS_VITA_PSVITA_32GB_Memory_Card__US_.html

It's in Hong Kong though so I don't know how much custom charges will be?

I just played like the vita in Game for like an hour, that is some friendly staff :rolleyes: Tried wipeout and little deviants, and more uncharted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

I just played like the vita in Game for like an hour, that is some friendly staff :rolleyes: Tried wipeout and little deviants, and more uncharted.

Yea, the GAME staff were awesome when I was in there too. Couldn't help but notice their disappointed when I left without pre-ordering though :P

I said I preordered already :P They were like 'you preordered games' oh yeah, I did it in here last week'

brianmcdon wrote: »
    I wish there were some new Vita titles for those franchises but yes I'd say they will sell quite a few systems now that you mention it.

I think Silent Hill is a new one. I don't think it's the re-release of SH 2 and 3 that is coming to PS3/Xbox soon. I also don't think it has anything to do with another new one that's also on the aforementioned consoles that is coming next month.

Lot of Silent Hill coming up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Am i the only one getting Dungeon Hunter Alliance?

Varik wrote: »
    I'm i the only one getting Dungeon Hunter Alliance?

what kind of game is it they didnt have it in my local gs

No thats only for the people getting it early (I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Really can't decide whether I want this or not :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Varik wrote: »
    Am i the only one getting Dungeon Hunter Alliance?

Gameloft crap. The phone version is useless.

I would wait for Warrior's Lair.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement