Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

Got this preowned a couple of weeks back and replayed MGS2 for the first time since it was released. Really enjoyed it plus it looks fantastic on the vita. Plan on a play through of 3 soon enough. Definitely worth giving a go if you haven't played it before, some great set pieces in that game

defo gonna pick it up so.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is the wolf amongst us on vita yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Is the wolf amongst us on vita yet?

No not yet I am going to pick it up on the PS3 version this week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No not yet I am going to pick it up on the PS3 version this week.

Damn don't have enough space on my ps3 for it,ahhh well I'll wait for vita version.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Dont know if this has been asked before but my vita charger the part that goes from the power box to the vita the usb part i will need to replace this soon where can i get one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Dont know if this has been asked before but my vita charger the part that goes from the power box to the vita the usb part i will need to replace this soon where can i get one

Is this the part you are looking for
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transfer-Charge-Charger-Cable-PSVita/dp/B00DNOGOUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408090132&sr=8-1&keywords=ps+vita+charger

Ya that's the one was looking online and came across some. Saw that one haha. Was hoping to go to a shop for one haha but thank you for the help by the looks of things will have to go online for one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Ya that's the one was looking online and came across some. Saw that one haha. Was hoping to go to a shop for one haha but thank you for the help by the looks of things will have to go online for one

Euroland sell the cables for car chargers, but you could use a phone charger. Not sure if it will fit into the vita charger easily though as its keyed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Only the new slim vita will take a micro usb cable, the phat vita uses it's own specific cable.

CombatCow wrote: »
    Only the new slim vita will take a micro usb cable, the phat vita uses it's own specific cable.

Ya im looking for one for the phat vita. Shame its not just a mini usb. Tried local gamestop and xtravision and they dont have them so im going to have to go online to get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

don't dealz have one of these chargers cheap that works on the original vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Ya im looking for one for the phat vita. Shame its not just a mini usb. Tried local gamestop and xtravision and they dont have them so im going to have to go online to get it

Harvey Normans in Waterford have the 3G/Wifi vita for 150...last two left in the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

sweetie wrote: »
    don't dealz have one of these chargers cheap that works on the original vita?

Haven't seen them in dealz yet but Euro Giant had one a while back for €3 that did the Iphone, Vita, Mini and Micro USB, I got a cable in GAME up in Newry for 99p last week, was the last one in stock too. I will be up in Lisburn on Sunday and if I see one I can pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

After hearing a lot of praise for it, I just found out that Child of Light has a Vita demo. Love the combat system and love the fact that it's (apparently) not a very long game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

After hearing a lot of praise for it, I just found out that Child of Light has a Vita demo. Love the combat system and love the fact that it's (apparently) not a very long game.

Took me a couple of evenings to finish it and I want to go back and start it again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone know if Mortal Kombat is any use on the vita? want a beat em up for it and for some reason Marvel Vs Capcom 3 isnt on the store anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone know if Mortal Kombat is any use on the vita? want a beat em up for it and for some reason Marvel Vs Capcom 3 isnt on the store anymore?

I really enjoyed it anyway. I thought it was a very good port. Big focus on single player which I found suited the Vita as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

krudler wrote: »

If you play the story mode.. be ready for that last fight. One of the most frustrating fights I've ever played.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

tok9 wrote: »
    If you play the story mode.. be ready for that last fight. One of the most frustrating fights I've ever played.

After almost 6 or so months of trying, I still haven't beaten Shao Kahn. I deleted the game in frustration a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lol really? I beat him first try with Raiden. Teleport, combo, repeat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

aaronh007 wrote: »
    After almost 6 or so months of trying, I still haven't beaten Shao Kahn. I deleted the game in frustration a while ago.

He's incredibly tough so you need to be a bit cheap fighting him. Certain combos make him stagger and can be followed up quickly. Also, he becomes very predictable so get to know what moves he will use and counter them.

In the challenge tower, last challenge was goro, kintaro followed by shao khan. That's very tricky! You learn to be prick in that fight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

RedXIV wrote: »
    He's incredibly tough so you need to be a bit cheap fighting him. Certain combos make him stagger and can be followed up quickly. Also, he becomes very predictable so get to know what moves he will use and counter them.

In the challenge tower, last challenge was goro, kintaro followed by shao khan. That's very tricky! You learn to be prick in that fight. :D

I played it on the 360 and that final fight was torture. Might redownload it on vita, the story-mode was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭julan

Yeah the story is really awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GaryWood

I was actually disappointed by the demo. Seemed to just dump you in the middle of the game. All of the trailers look so good though, so I'll prob make the full purchase anyway. Is there any replay value, does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

ShaneU wrote: »
    Lol really? I beat him first try with Raiden. Teleport, combo, repeat.

Yup... but in my own defence, I suck at fighting games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Yup... but in my own defence, I suck at fighting games.

No.. it was a pain. You are right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yay! Walking Dead final episode is out next week. Delighted. I've really been enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Just downloaded proteus there purely for something to do...i maybe should have read what it was first!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Just downloaded proteus there purely for something to do...i maybe should have read what it was first!

Haha it was free with PS+, you do have to spend about an hour playing it to get into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Around how long does a battery last on a Vita if you just play non-stop?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement