Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mooonpie

sweetie wrote: »
    Ive played Guacamelee on the Ps3, saved my progress to the cloud but never managed to get that save working on my Vita. bloody annoying as I'd probably play it more on the vita, I think.

From what I recall, Guacamelee uses the "Cross Save" feature that is used to play save/load between platforms. It's in the settings somewhere, IIRC

The cloud save just means the save file for that particular platform is backed up on PSN storage.

EDIT: Just checked and Guacamelee uses the phrase "Upload to cloud" in the cross save menu ... so now I'm not sure which cloud you saved your progress to :(

On the off-chance you were just uploading the save file to PSN Cloud, here's a video for the cross save stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEUE3K6U0Q

Apologies if that's actually what ya used and I picked it up wrong

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn didn't realise you need to be PS plus member for online storage,gonna have to sign up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Damn didn't realise you need to be PS plus member for online storage,gonna have to sign up again.

:O you let it lapse?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

RedXIV wrote: »

192453.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RedXIV wrote: »

Yup :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Persona 4 on sale for €20 on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Blatter wrote: »
    Persona 4 on sale for €20 on PSN.

Bought it a few months back when I first got the vita and I can understand why it is recommended so much

Is episode 5 of season 2 of the walking dead released today?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I think SCEE did`nt put it up

Ya its not up on the store yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Not impressed. Not impressed at all at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

All three Atelier games on sale too and Deception and Demon Gaze, damn I need to think about this, €100 on weird crazy games or pay my rent on time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

All three Atelier games on sale too and Deception and Demon Gaze, damn I need to think about this, €100 on weird crazy games or pay my rent on time.

Whats to think about, €100 on weird crazy games all day long :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Ah right, feck it, I still have my PSP for the likes of Suikoden and Crono Cross.

Was reading through the last few pages and felt like such an idiot after reading this, must change my psp to use my US account. Portable ntsc rpgs, here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fawk Nin

Does anyone here have Castlevania: Symphony of the Night on the Vita? Is this a good version to play or should I download on Xbox instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I was hoping it'd be up too booooo I wanna finish the season.

krudler wrote: »
    I was hoping it'd be up too booooo I wanna finish the season.

Looks like it's delayed on the EU store until next week. Technical difficulties. Ignoring that it's on the US store.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Has anyone played Toukiden?

I'm tempted to pick it up. It's only €17 on hdwow at the minute.

I know it's essentially a monster hunter clone but it looks good from what I've seen.

Also would you get many playing it online?

I know it's essentially a monster hunter clone but it looks good from what I've seen.

Interested to know that myself,saw it cheap on amazon recently

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

It is on sale on the PS Store for €17.99 at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Xenji wrote: »
    It is on sale on the PS Store for €17.99 at the moment.

I'd rather the physical copy tbh seen s it's the same price either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

What are the Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter & Sly Cooper trilogies like on the Vita?
    Want to get a timesink game for it but hear these ports ain't great. Never played any of them either

• Registered Users Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I've played the last sly cooper and found it absolutely fine :)
    I've one of the ratchet and clank too and you can tell its old but its still very playable

ERG89 wrote: »
    What are the Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter & Sly Cooper trilogies like on the Vita?
    Want to get a timesink game for it but hear these ports ain't great. Never played any of them either

I've played the new Sly cooper and it palyed fine. Jak and Daxter didn't play great for me, camera wasn't the best. Ratchet and Clank, though I've only played a few hours, didn't have any obvious issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭sweetie

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I've played the last sly cooper and found it absolutely fine :)
    I've one of the ratchet and clank too and you can tell its old but its still very playable

try the God of War games, bloody great they are!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Just Platinumed Uncharted: Golden Abyss there now, was free on PS+ a whole back. It's a great little game for the Vita, the Crushing difficulty is very easy compared to the PS3 versions. But overall I thought it held up very well for such a vast game, 34 Chapters overall.

Just thought I'd mention it here incase someone has it in their unplayed backlog.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

van_beano wrote: »
    Just Platinumed Uncharted: Golden Abyss there now, was free on PS+ a whole back. It's a great little game for the Vita, the Crushing difficulty is very easy compared to the PS3 versions. But overall I thought it held up very well for such a vast game, 34 Chapters overall.

Just thought I'd mention it here incase someone has it in their unplayed backlog.

I could never get into it tbh, just something never clicked with me about it, dunno what it was as i love the Uncharted games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Walking Dead Episode 5 :)

That's my evening gone!!

Walking Dead Episode 5 :)

That's my evening gone!!

About time it came out :)

:edit: can't find it in store

• Advertisement

About time it came out :)

:edit: can't find it in store

I got it through the in-game store. Played about half an hour and dying to get back to it. Spent all of last week avoiding spoilers!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement