Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

After watching Everybodys Golf in action I think I will buy it and Fifa or Uncharted.. May get Uncharted and trade for Fifa when im done..

lol everybodys golf is the kind of game im buying for long term entertainment i still play the ps3 version and i dont like golf but EG is just fun

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

caspa307 wrote: »
    lol everybodys golf is the kind of game im buying for long term entertainment i still play the ps3 version and i dont like golf but EG is just fun

Yeah same, it looks like you could get the use out of it anyways compared to Uncharted... Also looks fun, I did play some golf on the wii (tiger woods) and it was brilliant, even though I hate the wii... So this seems like it can be top of my list :)..

Debating now on importing that early PS Vita online on gamestop.com works out $400 which is 303euro and can get shipped with one day shipping so may send it to my sister and then she can take back next week.. The 3G will work if I plug in a Vodafone sim card? Also will I get Wipeout free?..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

tonydude wrote: »
    Pricing of the games at launch
    Escape Plan £9.99
    Top Darts £6.49
    Hustle kings £6.49
    Super stardust delta £6.49
    Motorstorm £4.49

Not too bad i must say
    cloud493 wrote: »
    Super stardust for only £6.50 is great, the IGN review has persuaded me to buy it.

Sorry what country is this site catered towards again? :pac: Anyone have the euro prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

ShaneU wrote: »
    Sorry what country is this site catered towards again? :pac: Anyone have the euro prices?

Mind your tongue sir, tis not a country, tis the mighty empire of Great Britain you speak of.

Euro Prices should be up on the PSN blog by tomorrow afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Being British and having a UK PSN account :rolleyes: Pain in the arse buying PSN cards though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

think i might just go wifi uncharted and memory cant be bothered with wipeout, i would rather put that 50 towards a different game tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

think i might just go wifi uncharted and memory cant be bothered with wipeout, i would rather put that 50 towards a different game tbh

Im debating that myself now too.. Not too big of a fan of Wipeout HD.. Is everyone keeping their PS3 account names or making new ones? My account has been activated maximumly so I cant even play the games on Vita? Or is there a way around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Im debating that myself now too.. Not too big of a fan of Wipeout HD.. Is everyone keeping their PS3 account names or making new ones? My account has been activated maximumly so I cant even play the games on Vita? Or is there a way around this?

sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Deactivate this way and it's changed from the last few months to being 2 PS3s and 2 PSP/vita rather than the old way of 5 anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

no it needs a memory card dude

Dam gonna have to fork out for a card so,maybe a 16gig,what's the point of onboard memory so :confused:?

There is no onboard memory.... And it won't start games without it, I tried to upload pic yesterday of what happens when you try to load a game without it. It says you must insert a memory card to use the application on ps vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

According to Jeff on the GiantBombcast, full retail games are about 1.5 GBs on the memory card, with Uncharted being the biggest at just over 2 GB.

Super Stardust Delta is only 250MB~.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    There is no onboard memory.... And it won't start games without it, I tried to upload pic yesterday of what happens when you try to load a game without it. It says you must insert a memory card to use the application on ps vita.

Well nuts to tgat anyway :-) have to readjust my budget now ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

F1ngers wrote: »

I expected autumn release for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

can anyone confirm gamestops policy as regard pre-ordering and bundles, went in today to pay off the vita and asked could i pay the extra and get the wifi 16 gig card and golden abyss for the advertised price online and instore on posters plastered all over the place, your man flatly refused my request for the bundle, said preorders are for individual items and the prices on the posters were guesswork anyways and could change within the week. I just walked out at that stage, but got me thinking what if people have paid online and get hit with a higher price come launch, I have no doubt that will not happen and he was just brushing me off with some BS, hence the question about the policy before I decide to go further

Shin

More reviews coming from IGN :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    More reviews coming from IGN :D

see the rayman review

shinzon wrote: »
    can anyone confirm gamestops policy as regard pre-ordering and bundles, went in today to pay off the vita and asked could i pay the extra and get the wifi 16 gig card and golden abyss for the advertised price online and instore on posters plastered all over the place, your man flatly refused my request for the bundle, said preorders are for individual items and the prices on the posters were guesswork anyways and could change within the week. I just walked out at that stage, but got me thinking what if people have paid online and get hit with a higher price come launch, I have no doubt that will not happen and he was just brushing me off with some BS, hence the question about the policy before I decide to go further

Shin

WTF what gs was that? thats bull**** my recipt says i get my 3g vita 16gb card and uncharted for 399.99 (instore price)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭dclewis

Shin

I was told this aswell. but I still pre ordered it any way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Shin

I'm glad you posted this,I had the exact same response from a guy in Gamestop(Waterford),I went in to pay the full amount on one of the bundles plastered on posters all over the store.He gave me word for word the same thing you got.So it left me a bit pee'd off and I've already paid €290 on my Pre-order.I'm going to contact their head office at some stage and find out are they false advertising and what's the issue with pre-ordering a bundle.I'd now actually like to do my purchasing elsewhere,but this is Ireland and choice is limited if you want a day one buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

From IGN
    In the US Vita 3G Bundle Includes Super Stardust Delta. I wonder will we have that option here or is it defo Wipeout 2048?

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

somebody hasnt been reading the whole thread..... :p

Oops! I guess I missed it because the OP didn't leave a comment with the link, so I didn't bother clicking on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

moz wrote: »
    From IGN
    In the US Vita 3G Bundle Includes Super Stardust Delta. I wonder will we have that option here or is it defo Wipeout 2048?

It's defo Wipeout here,which is much better value in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

I preordered the wifi with uncharted and 16gb card with GameStop paid 30 deposit no mention of price changes etc was told to pay the rest when I collect on 22.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

any review of fifa yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

any review of fifa yet?
    Yes IGN have one up won't tell you the score ill let you read it but it looks good

any review of fifa yet?

7s/8s

Yes IGN have one up won't tell you the score ill let you read it but it looks good

well thats good :) seeing as it the only game I'll be getting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

WTF what gs was that? thats bull**** my recipt says i get my 3g vita 16gb card and uncharted for 399.99 (instore price)

was gamestop Waterford

shin

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement