Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

tonydude wrote: »

Mainly not only. Thanks though. I'm pretty much decided on ps vita slim and an 8gb memory card. €195 in cex is the best price I can find so far. Anyone know of a better price anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Both Smyths and Argos have a new slim Vita and an 8GB card for €199.99. It also comes with 6 downloadable Lego games.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths have Freedom Wars for €15 new.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭nedd

So I need a new game, I like big budget games, MGS, Uncharted, Killzone... but will try anything if it is good.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

This

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Ok so yeah god damn you for posting this.

I nearly bought it new when it came out but had no time do couldn't justify the purchase.

I still have no time due to destiny and Splatoon but for €15 it's hard to say no.

Edit.. I can't see it on their website. Might check in Blanch on my way home

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

There was a coverless one in Blanch last week for €15 or a preowned one in Jervis for €19.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

It appears to be €11.69 on PSN, with PS+.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Quick question to you lads. injustice(which i already have on ps4,but love the game) or batman arkham origin blackgate. Which is better! Why is either one better and if injustice whats the difference between ps4 and vita version.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Quick question to you lads. injustice(which i already have on ps4,but love the game) or batman arkham origin blackgate. Which is better! Why is either one better and if injustice whats the difference between ps4 and vita version.

I would stay away from Batman Arkham Origin blackgate it is okay at best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Haven't played Injustice, but it sounds like the only major differences between the PS4 and Vita versions are graphical, so not sure if there's much point buying it again.

Blackgate didn't get a great reception, but I really liked it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I finished xblaze embryo over the weekend ,my god what a terrible visual novel it is , I hope steins gate is better.

tailgunner wrote: »
    Haven't played Injustice, but it sounds like the only major differences between the PS4 and Vita versions are graphical, so not sure if there's much point buying it again.

Blackgate didn't get a great reception, but I really liked it.
    Got both haha. Enjoying both. Injustice is a great port I have to say. I alos picked up freedom wars and titan souls so my vita got a lot of love this week

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got both haha. Enjoying both. Injustice is a great port I have to say. I alos picked up freedom wars and titan souls so my vita got a lot of love this week

Have ya played titan souls yet? Is it hard?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Nice. I have Injustice on PS4 as well but haven't got around to playing it yet. Must give it a go soon.

Havent played much titan souls but what I have played its so so hard. Injustice is a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Are either Danganronpa worth €20?
    Both Trigger Happy Havoc & Goodbye Despair are on sale on PSN for €20 but i'm not sure which to buy?

Are they similar to games like Virtues Last Reward or Phoenix Wright?

ERG89 wrote: »
    Are either Danganronpa worth €20?
    Both Trigger Happy Havoc & Goodbye Despair are on sale on PSN for €20 but i'm not sure which to buy?

Are they similar to games like Virtues Last Reward or Phoenix Wright?

Yup very similar, trigger happy is the first game and goodbye dispair is the 2nd, Personally I hate trigger happy but if you've played pheonix wright I'd say you'd enjoy them

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just playing through the Syphon Filter psp games and I have to say as a fan of Syphon Filter when I was younger that these have been a bit of a struggle.

At times they are fine and the cutscenes are actually pretty impressive considering they were on psp but the level design and difficulty spikes can be a right pain.

In particular a lot of the levels are just really bland and really difficult to see where to go.

It's also really difficult to play this game as a stealth game.. it's much more action focused.

Still I'll finish them now as I'm halfway through the second game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Persona 4 Golden and Ys Memories of Celceta are both €20 on the store atm. If you don't have either, buy them! Buy them now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Grabbed myself the adventure pack 8gb memory card. Have uncharted, killzone, terrerria, and olliolli 2. Pretty happy for now. What's the deal with ps1 games? I have a few on psn and was wondering if they'd work?

Tempted by muramasa rebirth for 8 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Tempted by muramasa rebirth for 8 euro

Do it.

Xenji wrote: »
    Do it.

Is it a side scroller like dragons crown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Aye, it's a side scroller. Do you not have it from PS Plus? It was free last July.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Yeah, think of a side scrolling Ninja Gaiden, with great graphics and score, it does not get boring and repetitive like Dragons Crown either.

Aye, it's a side scroller. Do you not have it from PS Plus? It was free last July.

I didn't have it last year unfortunately.

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah, think of a side scrolling Ninja Gaiden, with great graphics and score, it does not get boring and repetitive like Dragons Crown either.

Sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

From the little I played I didn't really enjoy Muramasa Rebirth. I'll have to give it another go at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Grabbed myself the adventure pack 8gb memory card. Have uncharted, killzone, terrerria, and olliolli 2. Pretty happy for now. What's the deal with ps1 games? I have a few on psn and was wondering if they'd work?

Yep, almost all PS1 games work with the Vita

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement