Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

shinzon wrote: »
    was gamestop Waterford

shin

I had a funny feeling that it was Waterford,given the fact you got the exact same response as I did.I'd even go as far to say it was probably the same guy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads, do you get same bundle offers in brick and mortar gamestops?

I am looking for that wifi + 16gb + uncharted bundle. I got voucher 100eu GameStop so I have to go with them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

I am looking for that wifi + 16gb + uncharted bundle. I got voucher 100eu GameStop so I have to go with them now!

399- for the 3g one

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

bazzz wrote: »
    was gamestop Waterford

shin

I had a funny feeling that it was Waterford,given the fact you got the exact same response as I did.I'd even go as far to say it was probably the same guy!!

Had to harass them in Gamestop Waterford for my pre order pack!

caspa307 wrote: »
    399- for the 3g one

I am only interested in wifi one m8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

bazzz wrote: »

fair annoying that everyone else seems to have had no problem ordering a bundle, all i have now is the vita paid off no games or memory stick, I am really going to hate next wednesday as no doubt theyll try and screw me as they have today, I know i could cancel and go elsewhere but tbh its just not worth the hassle, might still drop an e-mail to head office though as clearly people are getting bundles through pre order and at advertised prices, what makes me laugh though is he expected me to believe the prices on posters that were printed up at a cost one week before launch may have to be torn down because the prices are guesswork and maybe changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Call them.

Gamestop, 47 Patricks Street, Cork
    (021)4273773

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

fair annoying that everyone else seems to have had no problem ordering a bundle, all i have now is the vita paid off no games or memory stick, I am really going to hate next wednesday as no doubt theyll try and screw me as they have today, I know i could cancel and go elsewhere but tbh its just not worth the hassle, might still drop an e-mail to head office though as clearly people are getting bundles through pre order and at advertised prices, what makes me laugh though is he expected me to believe the prices on posters that were printed up at a cost one week before launch may have to be torn down because the prices are guesswork and maybe changed.

Tried to contact them by Email when I couldn't get the pre order pack, not worth it got no response.

i was in gamespot yesterday in the cresent limerick the guys in there are prick was seeing about the deal i got in email saying ps vits + rayman for 269 in store its 289 wtf

anywho amazon ps vits wifi free 8gb card and select a game is now 224 pounds best deal around

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

brianmcdon wrote: »

Tried to contact them by Email when I couldn't get the pre order pack, not worth it got no response.

Man I think your been had I walked into GameStop asked for the uncharted bundle with memory card and wifi the guy said no bother 30 euro deposit asked him to stick FIFA by as well no problem. Gave me a receipt job done only issue was nomention of a preorder pack rang back he had none instock but will put it with my bundle next week.

• Advertisement

i was in gamespot yesterday in the cresent limerick the guys in there are prick was seeing about the deal i got in email saying ps vits + rayman for 269 in store its 289 wtf

anywho amazon ps vits wifi free 8gb card and select a game is now 224 pounds best deal around
    That is Dailey annoying. They got better price on website then shops. I am stuck with GameStop, BECOUSE of voucher :(. I will be going to GameStop on Friday, so I will see what's the situation.

Might aswell just buy ps vita + 8gb card of amazon for 209£ then spend 100eu on games in GameStop...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I pre ordered in the crescent limerick and reserved wifi plus FIFA and was told bundle price was €279 I will kick up war if they change that as that was the reason for my pre order .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know the total price of amazon bundle including 1-2 day priority express?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

I've got €120 worth of vouchers for Gamestop so I'm kinda stuck with pre-ordering in there.

I definately want Wipeout 2048 at launch, I was thinking of getting Fifa 12 + memory card too. Should I go for a 3g Version, get Wipeout free and then get Fifa/Memory Card on the side, or go for a wifi version and get Wipeout physically.

Any opinions? Also have to point out the staff in Gamestop in Galway too are shocking, still won't clarify any bundles despite the offers being plastered online. The guys advice was "Come in on the 22nd and see what you want" which isn't exactly helpful.

Any clarification on the Vodafone 3G plus Wipeout deal too? Is it just a €5 top up or do you have to take out a contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Rayman looks cool, and 9.0 is a great score, but I can get it on the PS3 for 20 quid, seems like a rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

cloud493 wrote: »
    Rayman looks cool, and 9.0 is a great score, but I can get it on the PS3 for 20 quid, seems like a rip off.

Whats the download price? [if it is available on download]

Actually, is the European store up yet?

Europe store would go up tomorrow with the update I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone know the total price of amazon bundle including 1-2 day priority express?

It's 17 a delivery plus 3 per item and another 3 added for the console.

Sterling

Varik wrote: »

Sterling

Not buying from amazon so..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Varik wrote: »

Sterling

Not buying from amazon so..

Think it was £8 for the 3 to 4 day one and free for 4 to 5, ships the day before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

cloud493 wrote: »

It's been out since November on PS3 and the price has fallen. It's a launch day title for the Vita and it's cheaper than most of the games being released. I'm getting it with a vita wifi and 8gb memory card off amazon for €275. And it's a masterpiece too:)

Its 40 euro isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

It's been out since November on PS3 and the price has fallen. It's a launch day title for the Vita and it's cheaper than most of the games being released. I'm getting it with a vita wifi and 8gb memory card off amazon for €275. And it's a masterpiece too:)

any chance you could link me to that deal? I can't find it on amazon for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

European advert!

Sony have finally gotten it right!

European advert!

Sony have finally gotten it right!

Cheesy as ****. Useless ad, no proper showcase of product, got I hope the wont be rolling this on screen...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Cheesy as ****. Useless ad, no proper showcase of product, got I hope the wont be rolling this on screen...

Trust me, it's alot better than the filth they're pumping onto US screens

Trust me, it's alot better than the filth they're pumping onto US screens

You know what? That eu ad really grew on me in the last 2 mins :D

Those ads are terrible. Here's an idea, it starts with a full screen look at wipeout in full flow with the soundtrack blasting, the camera slowly draws back until you see someone playing the vita. People would be amazed that a handheld can run those graphics.

• Advertisement

Those ads are terrible. Here's an idea, it starts with a full screen look at wipeout in full flow with the soundtrack blasting, the camera slowly draws back until you see someone playing the vita. People would be amazed that a handheld can run those graphics.

I agree, and also include some more titles like fifa and uncharted

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement