Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

caspa307 wrote: »

Can you post up the list for those at work [and cannot access CVG]?

Otacon wrote: »

MotorStorm RC, Top Darts, Hustle Kings, WipEout HD, the HD Fury DLC for WipEout 2048, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 so far

but if lets say you bought mvc3 all your dlc is compatible, if you bought hustle kings on ps3 you can download it on the vita

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

From link:
    MotorStorm RC, Top Darts, Hustle Kings, WipEout HD, the HD Fury DLC for WipEout 2048, and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC will all be compatible across the two Sony systems.

Players who already own any of these games on PS3 will be able to download the same content to their Vita for free and vice versa.

"But it is not only the ability to buy these games for one price and access them across both platforms that makes the relationship between PS3 and PS Vita so important," Sony says.

"Motorstorm RC, Hustle Kings Top Darts and WipEout HD and HD Fury DLC for WipEout 2048 all offer Cross Platform Play, which allows users to compete with gamers regardless of which system they are playing on. Whether it is real time or turn based play, this new way of competing creates a unique gaming experience."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

cloud493 wrote: »

Like someone said a few pages back Sony had a completion on Facebook. So this guy probably won it there and is trying to cash in on punters who want it NOW!
    I bet he has a sweat on with only days to go now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

550 for all that is crazy, trying to get rich on a competition :mad:
    Have Sony said when remote play for PS3 games on the vita is coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Volovo

Looks like a fine gadget. Might actually invest (or splash out might be a more appropriate way to put it!).

ShaneU wrote: »

I assume this is the same info as the CVG link above?

"Won't somebodies think of the... workers with restricted Internet access!?"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I assume this is the same info as the CVG link above?

"Won't somebodies think of the... workers with restricted Internet access!?"

Any chance you can get on google reader, set up rss feed from sites.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Any chance you can get on google reader, set up rss feed from sites.

Security is as tight as a duck's ar*e. I have tried multiple different options. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Looks like Motorstorm rc and hustle kings are worth a purchase now, think wipeout is a must buy now too for vita

Wait, wait, wait...

So if I already have Wipeout HD on the PS3, I can download Wipeout 2048 free?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

No u still need to buy wipeout 2048 but you will get the wipeout gd and fury dlc for free on vita if u already own wipeout and it's dlc on ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Wait, wait, wait...

So if I already have Wipeout HD on the PS3, I can download Wipeout 2048 free?

From how it was written if you have both already then you get hd again for the vita when it's released.

Good thing I did not preorder any games, I'll have all my lovely psn bought games x2.

May cancel amazon order of game if it turns up on updated list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

if you have wipeout hd and the fury add on, then you buy wipeout 2048 for the vita, you'll get the fury add on for wipeout 2048 for free when it's released

Varik wrote: »
    Good thing I did not preorder any games, I'll have all my lovely psn bought games x2.

ive about 100 psn games over a few accounts, and none of them work on the vita yet, including minis which i assumed would work right away

there'll probably be a fw upgrade that fixes that soon though

uncharted: golden abyss review up http://clickonline.com/games/review--uncharted-golden-abyss/6779/

it's bloody good

Don't think I'l be able to get a vita :(

Helix wrote: »
    uncharted: golden abyss review up http://clickonline.com/games/review--uncharted-golden-abyss/6779/

it's bloody good

Good review. I had a feeling the gunplay would not be brilliant but I had hoped the sixaxis aim assist would help slightly.

How is the sniper shooting with the sixaxis controls?

• Advertisement

had to turn six axis control off to be honest, dont have steady enough hands to make it usable. the sniper stuff works very well with the regular sticks though, so it's not an issue. it's more when youre using a handgun to pop off grunts - rapid shooting and adjusting the aim is troublesome at first. you do get used to it and learn to compensate properly for it though

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cloud493 wrote: »
    Don't think I'l be able to get a vita :(

Dare I ask why?

Already short on my rent, got two bills due tomorrow :( Thought I'd have more, but there we are. I'l play it by ear, but I think I'l have to hope someone gets it for me as a birthday prezzie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

If my account is already maxed out and I buy Motorstorm RC can I play it on both machines without deactivating another?

you could buy it on the vita and then transfer it to the ps3 via the usb, or download it on the psn store via the download list i think if you ran into any issues

unfortunately that side of things doesnt seem to be working properly at the moment so i can't test it out for you

700 quid :eek: You'd have to be mad, its less than 6 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

3 people selling them, all with vodafone sim cards with €120 credit? Did they all win the same competition or something?

3 people selling them, all with vodafone sim cards with €120 credit? Did they all win the same competition or something?

id say so

• Advertisement

425 isn't a bad price maybe, but 550 and 700 :mad: bloody rip off merchants.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement