Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LazyBaker

Heads up! Just received my codes for Frobisher Says and my discounted PSN game. I know a lot of people have been anxious so I hope they are doing a rollout now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Just got mine too for escape plan :) now I'm excited

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

LazyBaker wrote: »
    Heads up! Just received my codes for Frobisher Says and my discounted PSN game. I know a lot of people have been anxious so I hope they are doing a rollout now.

What's the story with this Forbisher Says is it out tomorrow? Also is there trophies for it :p

What's the story with this Forbisher Says is it out tomorrow? Also is there trophies for it :p

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If anyone finds me a copy of Blazblue on sale in Dublin they can have my code for money off Super Stardust,I need this game to live...

No idea what happened there sorry lads

Yep out tomorrow! Not sure about trophies...im not sure the "warioware" style of the game would lend itself well to trophies.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

12 and a half more hours and I'll have you in my grasp my pretty!

No idea what happened there sorry lads

Think something happened with boards there same happened with me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Man so long in the waiting... so close :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Wasn't going to get a Vita for now, so didn't pre order but the more I read this thread and look at some of the game reviews the more I am waning.... wonder if I will make it through tomorrow without breaking!

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Bloody hell im the same as above...looks epic but not too sure if id use it much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

anyone who gets fifa, add me up

SEN: Griefa

tried to open a thread solely for vita usernames but it was shot down sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

My Frobisher code works (Downloading now) but my discount code comes up as invalid. Anyone else have this problem?

amazon shipped mine just now say ill it on saturday/sunday tho the post truck only does week days am i right ???

so monday it is total cost of my vits wifi free 8gb card and rayman €268 im happy with that

anyone going to the launch in limerick

Is xtravision doing midnight launches? It says 1 hour to launch on the website? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

GothPunk wrote: »
    My Frobisher code works (Downloading now) but my discount code comes up as invalid. Anyone else have this problem?

same thing :eek:

I assume that it will show up as invalid until tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

ITS THE 22ND :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Codes are fixed apparently.
    And yay launch day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

GothPunk wrote: »

Same as, same as.

Tried my discount code a few times since i got it (around half eight this evening), no joy.

Wiill DL Frobisher tomorrow (it works, just about to hit the hay).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Up to drop my wife to college then GameStop on way back. Glee!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

14 hours till launch here :(

You all suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads, can you do me a faivor?

When you get your vita, can you check how much is rayman and lumines in psn store?

I wanted t go for wifi 16gb uncharted bundle, but I have no intrest in uncharted. I might aswell buy wifi+16gb card. And if prices on psn are similar to GameStop, then I might aswell just buy credit for psn amd buy them online so I can have them on my memory.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Lads, can you do me a faivor?

When you get your vita, can you check how much is rayman and lumines in psn store?

I wanted t go for wifi 16gb uncharted bundle, but I have no intrest in uncharted. I might aswell buy wifi+16gb card. And if prices on psn are similar to GameStop, then I might aswell just buy credit for psn amd buy them online so I can have them on my memory.

Thanks!

I asked yesterday and I think both are 39.99. Will let you know in about 30 mins!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement