Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Voucher codes are still coming up invalid as of 8am hopefully they will work from the vita itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Sony are aware of the problem and are mailing new codes later

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Have it!

Lumines and Rayman both 39.99 in GameStop

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got mine this morning. Got the Uncharted, 16 gb, and Wifi Vita. Also, got a case for the Vita as well. Won't be playing it until after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Picked up mine there this morning from GameStop. Got Rayman and 16 gb card. Have a voucher for Game so going to pick up FIFA later. Got €48 trading in Uncharted 3 and Saints Row the Third, so between vouchers and that only had to spend €30 or so of my own money. Going to pick up the rest of the games I want on the PS Store. Getting Lumines, Super Stardust and probably Escape Plan.

16 Gb cards are €50 in GameStop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

hmmm....Wonder what stock levels are going to be like for non pre orders (I'm guessing ok)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

chrislad wrote: »
    Have it!

Lumines and Rayman both 39.99 in GameStop

Can you check how much isot on psn?

My stash. God bless Christmas and GameStop and their 25% extra!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

GameStop in the crescent told me they would be giving a 10% discount on memory cards if u have pre ordered a vita, anyone get this offer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

chrislad wrote: »
    My stash. God bless Christmas and GameStop and their 25% extra!

exact same as mine but without lumines

• Advertisement

Can you check how much isot on psn?

Both are 34.99 but with zero trade in value, but Lumines isn't really the kind of game you'll trade in.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

I'm thinking of getting a vita today and i never had the chance to pre order it. Who is doing the best bundle deals is it GameStop, Game, HMV ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

GameStop in the crescent told me they would be giving a 10% discount on memory cards if u have pre ordered a vita, anyone get this offer

Yeah I did. Got the 16 Gb memory card for 45 instead of 50

Ha, someone has already taken my picture and posted it on Facebook as theirs on the GameStop page. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

God my stomach :( tried to get up for the vita this morning, couldn't. Gonna have to crawl down there later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Wasn't planning on heading in to get it, quite hesitant as I got plenty of work to be doing for college and my birthday is next month. But holy ****, am I tempted!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Amazon delayed my order by another 2 days so fcuk them. Think I'll just head to GameStop and buy it there.

GameStop don't seem to have any copies of Ninja Gaiden though, but it's a 2gig download on SEN.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Vita games are 37.49 in argos including uncharted

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

ShaneU wrote: »

Sweet thanks for that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'm going to head down to xtravision and get the wifi-4gb-fifa for €280. Will defo pick up Rayman somewhere today aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Paid 50 for fifa in gamestop it was 55 in Tesco this morning, just doing the system update now so play is imminent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Do you know is that an instore only special offer? Uncharted is listed as 49.99 on the argos website currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Do you know is that an instore only special offer? Uncharted is listed as 49.99 on the argos website currently.
    That's what it said in the catalogue. Wipeout and everybody's golf are 36 in smyths with the loyalty card.

That's what it said in the catalogue.

Thanks. I'll take a look at lunchtime and post what I find here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Today is my birthday, i better be given one as a present when i get home from, ive dropped enough hints!!
    You'd swear it was my 15th birthday!

cabrwab wrote: »
    You'd swear it was my 15th birthday!

I've literally just said the same thing to my wife. Quite sad that I'm like this in my 30s! :o

what time are the vualts arrving in limerick in auther quay

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Paid 320 in game for mine,got the starter pack FIFA 4gig card and vita wifi,was playing there and got an error MSG and it restarted :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well I am back home for the last hour. I took wifi + 16gb + rayman + 50eu credit.
    Did not even unpacked yet as I am entertaining our little puppy :). I hope he will pass out soon and I will be able to start looking in to vita! If not I will be able to open it when misses back from work at 18:00.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement