Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

cloud493 wrote: »
    My vita is upstairs :mad: not allowed it.

What sort of a man/woman are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

My vita is upstairs :mad: not allowed it.

Why?!

I bough one and misses a not a happy camper! I bet I won't have sex for 2 months now, but meh. Well worth it!!! :)

When I got 3Ds I had a problem that there was deck all t play, I was optimistic and waiting for those cool games to come out. With ps vita I just want everything! So many psp games! So many vita games! :( FFs I still don't know where to spend that 50eu! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The girlfriend bought it for me :( should of paid for it myself, but there we are/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

The girlfriend bought it for me :( should of paid for it myself, but there we are/

If I could, I'd put you on my friends list just so I could remove you again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

is it a bday present or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭PickledLime

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Anyone finding that they can't redeem the voucher for super stardust?

Yup, same as.

According to the good folks at Eurogamer, Sony will be sorting this out via new codes.

I hope they send them quick - i'll have nothing left on my account from browsing all those tasty PSP titles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

What place has the cheapest games? I'm looking at getting Wipeout, Shinobido 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus and Katamari.

Thanks.

is it a bday present or something?

Tis a birthday present indeed. Saturday :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭jonneymendoza

thought so lol.

Untill saturday?!?!

I would highly recomend finding new misses m8. No one deserves such a torture :(

• Advertisement

Nah, I love her to bits :pac: Wish she'd hide it or something though. Having it less than 20 seconds away from me is torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

I was talked to pretty badly in the HMV I went to :mad: might compain.

Didn't you say earlier you were unable get out of the bed to get you're vita coz of stomach pains but you're saying you're "girlfriend" bought it and has it wrapped :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

There is a simple explanation for this: cloud493 is schizophrenic.

Or, he could have been felling ill earlier this morning, but still was able to get up and collect a pre-ordered PS Vita from HMV, which had been paid for previously by his GF...

I prefer the first option.

BTW cloud, what are your SEN account names?

Mark26 wrote: »
    Didn't you say earlier you were unable get out of the bed to get you're vita coz of stomach pains but you're saying you're "girlfriend" bought it and has it wrapped :confused:

- Matthew can't get out of bed
    - girlfriend agrees to drive him when he feels better
    - get there, she insists on paying, cos she can't think of anything else to get me for saturday
    - Get Vita :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LazyBaker

Has anyone one tried using one of the GTA stories games on their vita?

@ Otacon i'm guessing schizophrenic ;)

LazyBaker wrote: »

+1 on this. Those are on sale and I newer played vice city stories.

How are psp gemes in general? Are they very blocky on such huge screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I have both of these pre-downloaded on my PS3 at home. I will test them as soon as I get home.
    - get there, she insists on paying, cos she can't think of anything else to get me for saturday

Can't you just pay her for the Vita and tell her that you would accept fellatio instead as a present?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 LazyBaker

They definitely work, i am curious as to whether the camera can be mapped to the right stick (its usually controlled by LB + left stick)

I had planned on going into town to look around for the best deal but due to laziness im just gonna walk 5 mins to my local xtravision and buy it, they said they have loads for sale for non pre booker's anyway. I sold my psp for €80 on adverts.ie yesterday so happy i have that to put towards it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Should have just asked for cold hard cash for your birthday and paid for the vita yourself.

Varik wrote: »
    Should have just asked for cold hard cash for your birthday and paid for the vita yourself.
    I already asked for cash, she wanted to buy me something personal :mad: its less than 3 days, not that a big deal really. Just annoying its so close, and I can't have it. Not sure what fellatio is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ok to start with, I walked into Argos and their systems do not show any price reductions on any Vita Games. I asked someone if there was any special offers on and she said she wasn't aware of any. Uncharted was the standard price of 49.99. If anyone was planning to go out of their way today for the rumoured Argos deal, they might want to reconsider.

Catalog in Argos jervis street has 37.49 for all the vita games, I'm not making it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Ok lads vita ready to go

Add me if your playing FIFA or wipeout my I'd is Lord_Spence

ShaneU wrote: »
    Catalog in Argos jervis street has 37.49 for all the vita games, I'm not making it up.

I put a picture of that up :mad: but everyone said I was wrong.

I already asked for cash, she wanted to buy me something personal :mad: its less than 3 days, not that a big deal really. Just annoying its so close, and I can't have it. Not sure what fellatio is.

He means you should have asked you're "girlfriend" for a BJ instead lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ok lads vita ready to go

Add me if your playing FIFA or wipeout my I'd is Lord_Spence

I had a great game of fifa earlier,was up 4-2 and lost 6-4 :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Gamestop are nobs only 2 people enter the comp if you upload a photo you getting your vita and they give it to the person who has the game all ready what a joke that is really

He doeint even need it !!!!

I had a great game of fifa earlier,was up 4-2 and lost 6-4 :'(

was that an online game ? would love to know what its like online b4 i buy it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I'm 50euro short was suppose to get bank card with that money in it, then went to the bank and it was shut.. Also my brothers money ain't in yet either so won't be getting till later :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement