Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Varik wrote: »
    Have gotten a friend request there but can't find a message, it's not on any of the PS3s if you're wondering. Does the vita allow request without any message or does it does have the request if the message was blank unlike the ps3.

Should be in group messaging?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

sham69 wrote: »
    I am loving uncharted and have a couple of games downloading from the psn.
    I am not liking F1, I should have picked a different game.
    Whats the chances of trading it in for a different game in gamestop.
    I know its early days, are they taking trade ins on vita games?
    Strange question I know..

xtravision are offering 16 cash or 20 trade for most vita games. I brought in fifa, 16 euros,
    adverts it is

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hi can a few of you guys add me its

mondo83

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

padair wrote: »
    xtravision are offering 16 cash or 20 trade for most vita games. I brought in fifa, 16 euros,
    adverts it is

Swap for Rayman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Georush45

Add meh!

Also virtua tennis?! More like holy **** cocaine in a screen....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

20 quid trade means they'll be going pre owned for 30. Not a bad price, except for wipeout for the online pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

irishmover wrote: »
    Georush45

Add meh!

Also virtua tennis?! More like holy **** cocaine in a screen....
    really that good? was gonna pick it up today but thought meh damn me...

any online features with it? im getting it tomorrow so and lumines too :D

Once you get used to touchscreen its a lot of fun. Certainly well above any other handheld tennis game I've played.

Can play it without touchscreen if you want.

World tour is all I've played so far. Don't have a strong enough wifi connection to play online yet.

Once you get used to touchscreen its a lot of fun. Certainly well above any other handheld tennis game I've played.

World tour is all I've played so far. Don't have a strong enough wifi connection to play online yet.
    you interested in swapping it for rayman origins?

• Advertisement

you interested in swapping it for rayman origins?

Have rayman origins! And I live in Australia..

take me away from this hole we call ireland and you can have rayman for free :D

take me away from this hole we call ireland and you can have rayman for free :D

I think I could buy a few PS Vita's for the price of getting you over here!

Rayman is good though haven't played much of it yet. Why do you want to trade it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Up early this morning to mess around with the vita.
    My 4 yr old son had me up at 7 , I have the worst hangover ever....

Anyway, a couple of things I tried.
    Remote play works pretty well.
    I could play tomb raider and a few other ps 1 titles that I have installed on my ps3 .
    What surprised me is that I could play lego batman remotely which is disc.
    Also whilst hooked up remotely I could watch all my movies, divx, mkv , everything, listen to my music etc using playback from the ps3.
    Havent tried ps3 media server but I assume that works aswell.
    Some neat stuff you can do with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Today is the day we welcome Cloud493 into the Vita brotherhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Finally got my Vita on thursday evening. Just bought the travel pack (wanted the case) and was just wondering if anybody knew if the car charger would charge as quick as a plug.

I got it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianmcdon

Not a big Playstation online player before the Vita so I've added a bunch of you guys who posted you SEN names, please add me, mine is
    MaC-IE

Whoever complained about this thing going from power on screen to game time is stupid. Takes me about 2 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Swap for Rayman

already got it in aprettw sweed deal from amazon,
    Got rayman , asphalt and Dungeon hunter all of the sweet price of £6 each on Amazon back in January. :D

anyone playing MotorStorm, What a cracking game.

• Advertisement

What an amazing system <3

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Do you have to create a new PSN ID for vita?
    Can i not use my PS3 PSN ID?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

You don't need to create a new ID.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Anyone know what the Network Features Disabled message that appears on some games when they load up means?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

I caved in and bought one yesterday in Smyths (was planning on sitting it out for a while). They have the best instore deals, I think. I've been playing Uncharted and Wipeout and am very pleased with the gameplay so far. Screen and controls are working fine and graphics are great.

There are a some bad points:
    • Content Manager: takes ages to build database on PC and transfering files is a chore. It all feels very clumsy, but 720p video looks great on the screen.
    • Browser is generally ok, but needs to be speeded up and add HTML 5 support!!!!!
    • Maps needs to be faster and smoother. Seeing a lot of grey screen when using it.

Is Skype available over here yet?

My PSN id is mabichou.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I caved in and bought one yesterday in Smyths (was planning on sitting it out for a while). They have the best instore deals, I think. I've been playing Uncharted and Wipeout and am very pleased with the gameplay so far. Screen and controls are working fine and graphics are great.

• Content Manager: takes ages to build database on PC and transfering files is a chore. It all feels very clumsy, but 720p video looks great on the screen.
    • Browser is generally ok, but needs to be speeded up and add HTML 5 support!!!!!
    • Maps needs to be faster and smoother. Seeing a lot of grey screen when using it.

My PSN id is mabichou.

what did u get and how much did u pay for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Mizu_Ger wrote: »

My PSN id is mabichou.

content manager will depend on how big your hd is though thats only bad if you have 2 tbs worth of stuff lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

added a few of ye there anyone that wants to add me or if i missed ya add caspa307

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

4real wrote: »
    what did u get and how much did u pay for ?

I got the €280 bundle with Rayman and 4Gb card. That included 2 €5 vouchers so got Wipeout and Uncharted. That's cleaned me out for a while!
    caspa307 wrote: »
    content manager will depend on how big your hd is though thats only bad if you have 2 tbs worth of stuff lol

It took about an hour to go through everything on my laptop. When transferring music the only way it'll display them is by song, which is a massive list for me. Can't transfer by Artist or Album. Terrbile system. I know it's not the vita's primary function, but Sony must be able to come up with a better system than this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 wasd

Is there any sort of modding or programming language for people looking to make Vita homebrew games? I would definitely consider buying if that were the case

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement