Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

caspa307 wrote: »
    added a few of ye there anyone that wants to add me or if i missed ya add caspa307

Tried adding you there but it's saying your Friends List is full :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Ok lovin the vita, went to bed last night, the mrs asleep and me happy out playing wipeout online. Wipeout for me at launch is the best game but hope loading times and lobby times in multiplayer improve. Played the demos of rayman, stardust and unit 13 and I must admit stardust blew me away I was not expecting it to be so good. Unit 13 was ok but the cover scheme seemed poor as u couldn't look around doorways that easily but maybe it was just me being rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

God damn I love Yoshida :D

9HSYB.jpg

AmfjuivCEAAMn96.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Mizu_Ger wrote: »
    I got the €280 bundle with Rayman and 4Gb card. That included 2 €5 vouchers so got Wipeout and Uncharted. That's cleaned me out for a while!

It took about an hour to go through everything on my laptop. When transferring music the only way it'll display them is by song, which is a massive list for me. Can't transfer by Artist or Album. Terrbile system. I know it's not the vita's primary function, but Sony must be able to come up with a better system than this.

if you press the back button in the bottom left hand corner on the vita it gives you the option to transfer by artist/album

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Yeah me too. Same thing.
    Feel free to ad me - PSN: livelyjojo :D

• Advertisement

moz wrote: »
    Yeah me too. Same thing.
    Feel free to ad me - PSN: livelyjojo :D

wow i didnt know i had that many just deleted loads of ppl that i have no clue who they were lol added you moz but grahamer whats your psn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

wow i didnt know i had that many just deleted loads of ppl that i have no clue who they were lol added you moz but grahamer whats your psn?

Desecrator666 :D

Desecrator666 :D

done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

cena wrote: »

It's not really a review, it's a speculation piece about its future.

As much as I love Sourcefed, their research into this particular topic was a bit ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It's not really a review, it's a speculation piece about its future.

As much as I love Sourcefed, their research into this particular topic was a bit ****.

that was **** video indeed.

they were bitching about games on release, which is just stupid. it has best game line up on release date in years!

i got iphone and i had good few iphone games bought, but now i havent touched them almost half a year! if i got spare minute i just go online to forums etc. handheld like this was really needed. its alternative to ipads for gamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

how long does it take to get the voucher for €5 off a selected game?

i registered my pre order code and got an email today but it only had a code to redeem some playstation home rubbish and an avatar

no froshbisher says or the 5e discount code

BArra wrote: »
    how long does it take to get the voucher for €5 off a selected game?

i registered my pre order code and got an email today but it only had a code to redeem some playstation home rubbish and an avatar

no froshbisher says or the 5e discount code
    id say you will have it in 24-48 hrs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I'm amazed that Near worked so well with wifi after hearing how it had big trouble pin pointing locations without 3G.

Equally shocked at the amount of people playing near me, considering I live in a pretty isolated area :rolleyes:

Anyway Origins is awesome. I just wish I could afford some more games, even off the store :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm amazed that Near worked so well with wifi after hearing how it had big trouble pin pointing locations without 3G.

Equally shocked at the amount of people playing near me, considering I live in a pretty isolated area :rolleyes:

Anyway Origins is awesome. I just wish I could afford some more games, even off the store :(

wont work for me :(,I have the wifi only model

near looks for up to 10 miles i think

wont work for me :(,I have the wifi only model

go outside and turn start it up thats how i got it to work now it works perfect, also check your location/parental settings

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Downloaded Tales from Space: Mutant Blob Attacks, only €7, great game.

PSN ID is Shane_86 if anyone wants to add me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

go outside and turn start it up thats how i got it to work now it works perfect, also check your location/parental settings

I will try that! might work for the gps maps thing as well hopefully

oh ya I'm playing as fc twente in fifa in career mode and had an epic game against SC Heracles Almelo which finished 4-4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

near is not working for me... wifi here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I love this console <3 hardly taken my eyes off it all day. uncharted, Super stardust and motorstorm, its amazing :D

cloud493 wrote: »
    I love this console <3 hardly taken my eyes off it all day. uncharted, Super stardust and motorstorm, its amazing :D

whats your psn?

near is not working for me... wifi here.

what error message are you getting

Dam mine is still charging,was playing it most of the day though :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

whats your psn?

MadManWithaBox. Without the full stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

havent had any problems with near over here, is it a service error you guys are getting or something? i assume if it works in one place it should work in the rest

im on wifi btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I need to stay away from the PS Store, every time I go into it I end up making a purchase!!

Just picked up Monster Hunter Unite for the psp, better free up some time to play this bad boy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Big Knox wrote: »
    I need to stay away from the PS Store, every time I go into it I end up making a purchase!!

Just picked up Monster Hunter Unite for the psp, better free up some time to play this bad boy!!

I have bought €40 worth of games and still have €60 worth of cards put by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

They've added a special offers section to the store. Some good PSP games there for around 5-10 euro or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement