Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

what the hell is going on with fifa

on the first night of launch i managed to play two games online, custom game non ranked

now it just keeps saying player has left game as it tries to launch into the teams window

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

But I don't like losing :( .. And I have only won 6 games out of 20 :eek: on the PS3 my ratio is way better :( Also I seem to be getting disconnected from EA Servers like heck... I honestly think there is a fault with my Vita, any time I click Friends or that it says ''Loading'' for a while and then takes forever to actually sort whos online and who aint...

Also sometimes I seem to have to log into PSN every so often again, I would say 3-4 times a day... This usually never happens on PS3...

Sounds a bit suspect in terms of your connectivity alright. Not exactly easy but can you try your vita on another wifi network, and ideally try another vita on your network in order to compare experiences. You deffo need to identify if its your vita asap in order to make sure you have the best chance of getting something done under warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

caspa307 wrote: »
    yeah but for a 10er plus the ghost trials and online mode its gotta be worth a 10er

No bother, fella. Just wanted to make sure you knew is all. For me, I wouldn't want to pay anything for half a game. Each to their own though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

cloud493 wrote: »
    Decided to sell my extra vita for a 3DS after all :) hopefully Cex might give me a decent enough price.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Sounds a bit suspect in terms of your connectivity alright. Not exactly easy but can you try your vita on another wifi network, and ideally try another vita on your network in order to compare experiences. You deffo need to identify if its your vita asap in order to make sure you have the best chance of getting something done under warranty.

Cheers for that, can't get another Vita but will test it on mates internet when I head into his tomorrow or Saturday cheers for the advice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

@Cloud yes Delta is on the PS3 aswell...
    Actually, it's quite a bit different from SSHD, in that Delta only has 2 regular weapons instead of 3 (not more rock crusher, instead its just fire and ice) and there's 2 new special weapons (the black hole and the missiles which fire from all sides). The boost has also changed, now being more of a weapon in its own right that can be upgraded in game for a longer boost. I wouldn't really call that being the exact same game as the HD version in this regard.

Actually, it's quite a bit different from SSHD, in that Delta only has 2 regular weapons instead of 3 (not more rock crusher, instead its just fire and ice) and there's 2 new special weapons (the black hole and the missiles which fire from all sides). The boost has also changed, now being more of a weapon in its own right that can be upgraded in game for a longer boost. I wouldn't really call that being the exact same game as the HD version in this regard.

No I am saying does Delta not work with the PS3 aswell? Maybe I am actually wrong now though but I thought it did :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

mystic86 wrote: »
    Release date of lbp on Vita announced as June 26th

my god this is a popular thread right now!

just wanted to bump my post incase it got lost in the haze

No I am saying does Delta not work with the PS3 aswell? Maybe I am actually wrong now though but I thought it did :confused:
    Nope. Delta is a Vita exclusive. Though I wish it was also out for PS3, just so I can play it on the big screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Any news what track were racing on im motorstorm rc lets get it started

• Advertisement

tonydude wrote: »
    Any news what track were racing on im motorstorm rc lets get it started

I am just downloading it now atm so count me in also... PSN cartman91..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where are screenshots saved?

Where are screenshots saved?

In the photos menu..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Is it possible to get a wipeout time trial. championship going or even race events thatd be more interesting

Im a little disappointed that trophys unlocked on the vita dont show up on the playstation list

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Anyone else think Escape Plan was a massive disappointment? Even with the 5 euro discount it wasn't worth it.

I reckon the demo contains everything the game has to offer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

I agree very disappointed, least played game of mine

Wow Motorstorm RC has a Platinum :eek: Not bad for 6euro so

Wow Motorstorm RC has a Platinum :eek: Not bad for 6euro so
    Not just one...but two of them. Talk about value for money.

Not just one...but two of them. Talk about value for money.

Exactly exactly, I need no more new games think these shall keep me going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Can never for the life of me understand peoples interest in trophies and achievements , once I enjoy a game I'm sorted really, ah well each to there own I guess

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The stardust DLC had some easy trophies in it, a gold and a silver. Got the one for getting 99x multiplier today on the bus :D

Can never for the life of me understand peoples interest in trophies and achievements , once I enjoy a game I'm sorted really, ah well each to there own I guess
    Well, it's like crack, basically. In the case with the PS Vita and its Welcome Park thing, the first hit is always free.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Well, it's like crack, basically. In the case with the PS Vita and its Welcome Park thing, the first hit is always free.

haha must stay away so what with my addictive personality an all haha

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Been reading this thread everyday but haven't really contributed due to it being a pain to sign in on the phone

Here's my two cents

Must have games IMO are - Rayman origins, StardustDelta, motorstorm RC, Any of the GTA's and if you like football then you can't go wrong with FIFA

I seen a question about the GTA's working? Well iv the 3 of them and they work fine

Also if your getting a vita make sure to get a 16gb card because I made the mistake of getting a 4gb and traded it in for the 16gb within two days as its just simply too small.

One more thing..... I bloody love Stardust!

had enough of this bullcrap in fifa.. beating someone 5-3 i get disconnected its an absolute joke ended up showing him as winning 4-1 .. plus either my vita is fukd or my router is.. i am getting so frustrated with all this signing in every 2mins i think im the only one witH this issue.. may ring xtravision if i remember tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

had enough of this bullcrap in fifa.. beating someone 5-3 i get disconnected its an absolute joke ended up showing him as winning 4-1 .. plus either my vita is fukd or my router is.. i am getting so frustrated with all this signing in every 2mins i think im the only one witH this issue.. may ring xtravision if i remember tomorrow

your not alone,although I never have been disconnected from an online game (granted I only played two) I keep getting signed out of the ea servers or whatever it is,also my map app won't work and neither will the app that finds people near you,if you ring them tomorrow let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Just woke up to the 'blue light of death' luckily it was easily fixable for me....

If you get it, hold the power button down for 30+ seconds and you'll get a screen appear with recovery options.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

Getting signed out of the EA servers is unfortunately the norm for fifa, even fifa 12 on ps3 constantly does this and it's an absolute joke that they won't fix the serevers considering it has been out since october. There a bunch of lazy arse holes, even fifa on the vita hasn't got the squads updated from the january transfer window

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

cloud493 wrote: »
    Decided to sell my extra vita for a 3DS after all :) hopefully Cex might give me a decent enough price.

How much will you get sellnig it for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Yes, as is Super Stardust Delta, Top Darts and Hustle Kings...

I am just trying to get trophies for Fifa and they are proving impossible to get.. AKA the play 5 head to head ranked games, theres at least 1 person that quits on me..
    That's a platinum killer alright! Winning the 5 in row is going to be tough even without the quitters and it can't be boosted. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement