Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭LauraW7746

DrMorphine wrote: »
    Does NAT effect the vita as much as it does the ps3? and does it the PSN vita use the same ports? Could be the issue

I'm not sure what you mean tbh :o

I fixed it go to wifi settings then click on your broadband point eg eircom1234 or whatever then go to advanced settings then click ip address settings then click pppoe then enter pppoe user name and password as broadband1 and it will change to nat type 1 and it's sorted! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LauraW7746 wrote: »
    I fixed it go to wifi settings then click on your broadband point eg eircom1234 or whatever then go to advanced settings then click ip address settings then click pppoe then enter pppoe user name and password as broadband1 and it will change to nat type 1 and it's sorted! :)

is the maps app and the near you app working now for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know how to go to NAT type 1 with Vodafone/BT broadband?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Some people need to change NAT type for there playstation, sometimes it's NAT type 3 but the best is NAT type one, so need to mess around with settings.. I have my PS3 as type 2 but not sure if this is with Vita too... Does Near and Maps work for you?

LOL NotorietyH beat me by 0.1 of a second in a race in Motorstorm RC... I messed up at last bend!

no and laura's settings didn't work for me either,as I am vodafone same as you

is the maps app and the near you app working now for you?

No it says can't determine location but FIFA is working fine now though :)

• Advertisement

I am type 2 and I still suffer major issues :confused: Over the last 30mins I have been disconnected from online Motorstorm RC twice...

I am type 2 as well,I must check actually what it is on the ps3

EDIT: TYPE 2 on the ps3 as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Looks like NAT could be causing all the problems so, and I can see this being an issue for vita early on. There's a few good videos on youtube with how to set NAT type to 1 or 2 with eircom and some guides online for port forwarding with PSN.

No it says can't determine location but FIFA is working fine now though :)

For now ;) Let us know if anything else happens... Think I may wait a week till brother comes back as he will know how to change to type 1 but I wouldn't have a clue.. Hope thats the case..

Can someone confirm (whos wifi works perfect).. When you click into friends does it say ''Loading..." for a while?

For now ;) Let us know if anything else happens... Think I may wait a week till brother comes back as he will know how to change to type 1 but I wouldn't have a clue.. Hope thats the case..

Can someone confirm (whos wifi works perfect).. When you click into friends does it say ''Loading..." for a while?

I made.a thread over in the vodafone forum,hopefully someone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone know what this thing is?

31a4x7HtNbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Advertisement

It's an external battery

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

anyone have a copy of marvel vs capcom they would sell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Apparently disgea 3 is out in march as well :)

I made.a thread over in the vodafone forum,hopefully someone can help

cool. Let me know how you get on may ring xtravieion if that dont work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭bazzz

Anyone know how to go to NAT type 1 with Vodafone/BT broadband?

For those of you on Vodafone @Home Broadband looking to get the same result as the eircom PPPOE method.

The Standard PPPOE Settings for Vodafone BB are

User Name: vodafone@vodafone.ie

Password: broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Niall0001

anyone have a copy of marvel vs capcom they would sell?

Only £25 here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B006NU6TYM/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Doesn't say how many are in stock so buy quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Niall0001 wrote: »
    Only £25 here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B006NU6TYM/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Doesn't say how many are in stock so buy quick.
    That's a used copy and the £25 doesn't include delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

Mark26 wrote: »
    Getting signed out of the EA servers is unfortunately the norm for fifa, even fifa 12 on ps3 constantly does this and it's an absolute joke that they won't fix the serevers considering it has been out since october. There a bunch of lazy arse holes, even fifa on the vita hasn't got the squads updated from the january transfer window
    Can't remember exactly but I tought I downloaded the January transfers when I first played FIFA on my vita. Try the update option in the game

Anyone swap wipeout 2048 for something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Been reading this thread everyday but haven't really contributed due to it being a pain to sign in on the phone

Here's my two cents

Must have games IMO are - Rayman origins, StardustDelta, motorstorm RC, Any of the GTA's and if you like football then you can't go wrong with FIFA

I seen a question about the GTA's working? Well iv the 3 of them and they work fine

Also if your getting a vita make sure to get a 16gb card because I made the mistake of getting a 4gb and traded it in for the 16gb within two days as its just simply too small.

One more thing..... I bloody love Stardust!

You can trade in memory cards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Got my Wipeout 2048 from Vodafone yesterday, just in case anyone wanted timeframes. Topped up and registered on the 23rd.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,468 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Folks, no game swapping, trading or selling here please. There are dedicated threads and adverts.ie for that!

Going up North next week so I can finally get a UK PSN card :D Might get unit 13 while I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Finally got a chance to get stuck into Wipeout last night, dont have much free time atm but I have to say once you reach the A class season (2050) it really comes into its own.

The A class maps are fantastic and "sol" is one of the best tracks i've ever played in any game. Tearing it up at crazy speeds miles above the city with no barriers to protect you is just excellent. Using the photo option on the replay for some of the jumps makes for some class backgrounds for the Vita!!

Such a good game and haven't even touched the online.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

cloud493 wrote: »
    Going up North next week so I can finally get a UK PSN card :D Might get unit 13 while I'm there.

Gamestop will be selling it for €39.99 here.

Gamestop will be selling it for €39.99 here.

If I can get it for £34.99 I'l be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths are charging €35.99 with the loyalty card.

Yeah, but I'l be there from Friday morning to sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

cloud493 wrote: »
    If I can get it for £34.99 I'l be happy.

Current exchange rate is €41.96 so it would be cheaper in Gamestop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Any idea how much hmv are doing unit 13 for guys??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement