Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

cloud493 wrote: »
    Really wanna get shut of wipeout, not enjoying it at all.

Buy it off you for 30?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Belkin Router too, its really poor :mad: and I only got it last year. I must see can it be changed from nat 2 to nat 1.

Was thinking it might be Belkins routers... Mine has always been poor, wouldn't mind we had a class Linksys router working perfect then my brother decided to buy a Belkin N+ router.. May try hook up Linksys one again and see where issue is..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Any reports of Nerd Rage yet, I have come close to smashing my Vita off the wall playing Everybody's Golf just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Any reports of Nerd Rage yet, I have come close to smashing my Vita off the wall playing Everybody's Golf just now.

Escape plan was a bit of a PITA sometimes. There were levels where you had to hold a burst pipe (holding finger on the touch screen) then you had to move the camera to see the rest of the level - thus moving the position of the pipe from your finger :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Still having nothing but problems with NEAR. In that it won't connect. The same applies to the Maps app. My area is covered by skyhook, so that's not the issue. Could it be a server side issue with Sony?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Buy it off you for 30?

Looking to swap it for something really. Might see if somewhere will do wipeout + 10e for unit 13 on friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Is wipeout bad??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Is wipeout bad??

no its great, but its wipeout - if youre not a lover you'll hate it pretty much

im a massive wipeout fan and i think its the business

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Unit 13 releases tomorrow (6th) in Australia can anyone confirm? Dont see any confirmation on the interwebz.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I thought Rayman would be full of it, based on the 360 version, but being able to pick up items by touching the screen, negates a lot of it.

That said, I've not done the time trials yet.....

• Advertisement

Tried playing Fifa yestday in the back garden, it was impossible. I couldnt see anything. This is a huge draw back for me. I was still able to see my phone but not the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Tried playing Fifa yestday in the back garden, it was impossible. I couldnt see anything. This is a huge draw back for me. I was still able to see my phone but not the Vita.

I have read that there are anti-glare screen protectors out. Maybe give them a try?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-Glare-Screen-Protector-station/dp/B006PCCMT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330946629&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Otacon wrote: »
    I have read that there are anti-glare screen protectors out. Maybe give them a try?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anti-Glare-Screen-Protector-station/dp/B006PCCMT4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330946629&sr=8-1

Why would Sony not do something while developing like making the screen anti glare?? Mad to think we had to buy the console then buy games then have to buy a mystery memory card to play the games that is WAY overpriced.. Drives me mad just thinking of the crap we put up with as consumers!!!

I reckon I have spent 600 on the vita and games and accessories probably close to 700! I would have expected to be able to play a portable console outside seeing as that's it's main purpose!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i was thinking of getting marvel vs copcam 3, but i did not realised that mortal combat is coming out in april!

cant wait! will all the games will be released in psn store too lads? or was it only for launch titles?

To be honest its dark enough as it is.

Is Street Fighter X Tekken being released on Vita this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Evilbart

To be honest its dark enough as it is.

I would have your vita checked out as even on low brightness settings mine is super bright,there has been a few reports of vitas shipping with dark screens

Evilbart wrote: »
    I would have your vita checked out as even on low brightness settings mine is super bright,there has been a few reports of vitas shipping with dark screens

Yeah i think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Is Street Fighter X Tekken being released on Vita this weekend?

Late summer I heard.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Late summer I heard.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

any reviews for unit 13 yet?

Xtravision are selling wipeout 2048 preowned for 40 euro :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

cloud493 wrote: »
    Xtravision are selling wipeout 2048 preowned for 40 euro :eek:
    And don't expect to go online on it, either, since it requires an online pass for the job. So yeah, €50 total if you want the whole game used.

And don't expect to go online on it, either, since it requires an online pass for the job. So yeah, €50 total if you want the whole game used.

Well I already have it :rolleyes: but yeah, thats mad. Specially as they only give 20 quid credit I think someone said.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Motorstorm RC vita going free in the U.S. thanks to a sponsorship deal, cheers for buying it though Europe :rolleyes:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/
    That’s right—for a limited time, the complete Vita MotorStorm RC game is available for download absolutely free – no additional purchases necessary! Not only that, but you’ll be able to drive a custom RC version of Scion’s iQ which is exclusive to the PS Vita version of the game. And be sure to check out the plethora of downloadable content which will become available for purchase for both versions of the game tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

ShaneU wrote: »
    Motorstorm RC vita going free in the U.S. thanks to a sponsorship deal, cheers for buying it though Europe :rolleyes:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/
    And yet, the only free thing we're getting is this.

223096-MotorStorm-RC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Early adapter ripoffs begin.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

i hope it allows me to sign-in with my american ID and then let me download Motorstorm RC for free

Question: Is there an easy way [i.e. without opening the slot] to see what game you currently have in? I sometimes forget what game I have in the slot, if any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is it possible to download ps1 games with updated graphics and that on the vita? I havnt had a hand held console since game boy color so I'm a bit behind on the tech!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement