Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

They don't do matte screen like a lot of luxury electronics makers cos people want "deH SHINY" cool new thing
    shiny or practical????

lets all vote lol ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

does fifa come with an online pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

caspa307 wrote: »
    does fifa come with an online pass?

Don't need one, Only thing you have to do is link your psn id with origin/EA account and you're ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

EJ22 wrote: »
    Don't need one, Only thing you have to do is link your psn id with origin/EA account and you're ready to go.

i only ask cos a mate is selling it and i was wondering if i buy it will i be screwed for online

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

caspa307 wrote: »
    i only ask cos a mate is selling it and i was wondering if i buy it will i be screwed for online

I'd ask him if he linked his ID with it online, if no then you should be fine, if yeah then i dunno if it'll work or not. Trouble with the system being so new is there aren't alot of 2nd hand ones around that i've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

EJ22 wrote: »
    I'd ask him if he linked his ID with it online, if no then you should be fine, if yeah then i dunno if it'll work or not. Trouble with the system being so new is there aren't alot of 2nd hand ones around that i've seen.
    I have played fifa online on two different accounts on my vita. It will be the same as getting trophies with a second hand game, its in the tips thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Lads im after makin a serious mess of a €50 PSN voucher. Was trying to scratch the code last night and didn't have a coin handy so thought I would use my nail but i've completely scratched off the first 2 digits.

Feel like a right tit. I think I can just about make out the second digit but i'm not 100% but the first is completely unreadable.

Not at home at the moment so going to have to go through the very annoying task of putting in every number and letter combination for the first digit later but does anyone know is the first digit usually one of a certain few digits or can it be anything from a - z and 0 - 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Big Knox wrote: »
    Lads im after makin a serious mess of a €50 PSN voucher. Was trying to scratch the code last night and didn't have a coin handy so thought I would use my nail but i've completely scratched off the first 2 digits.

Feel like a right tit. I think I can just about make out the second digit but i'm not 100% but the first is completely unreadable.

Not at home at the moment so going to have to go through the very annoying task of putting in every number and letter combination for the first digit later but does anyone know is the first digit usually one of a certain few digits or can it be anything from a - z and 0 - 9?

Give Sony a call. They have always been very helpful for me and maybe they can do something about it.

Otacon wrote: »
    Give Sony a call. They have always been very helpful for me and maybe they can do something about it.

Good idea i'll do that later!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

You could take a pic of it and see if someone could guess the 2 digits.. You will have to block out all the other digits though so no one steals it..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ShaneU wrote: »
    I ordered it from zavvi , hasn't arrived yet

when did you order?

You could take a pic of it and see if someone could guess the 2 digits.. You will have to block out all the other digits though so no one steals it..

My eyesight is spot on, the first digit is completely gone and there's no hope of recovering it from looking at the voucher but the very very bottom right side of the 2nd digit is present and it's either an 8, B, 0 or 6.

I could go through the extremely annoying task of trying those 4 with every combination of 1 - 9 and a - z for the first digit but I think i'll try phoning sony first!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

36 different combinations (if there is only 4 possible solutions for the second digit). It wont take you that long to figure out.

Edit: Yeh a-z... oh well! Phone sony :(

140 combos!

Actually, wouldnt 0 be a possible number? So it would be 144 possible solutions!

irishmover wrote: »
    36 different combinations (if there is only 4 possible solutions for the second digit). It wont take you that long to figure out.

Edit: Yeh a-z... oh well! Phone sony :(

140 combos!

Actually, wouldnt 0 be a possible number? So it would be 144 possible solutions!

You really didn't need to point out the exact number of possibilities, thanks for that!! :p

Yeah definitely going to ring Sony first.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Solm

You really didn't need to point out the exact number of possibilities, thanks for that!! :p

Yeah definitely going to ring Sony first.

Somthing similar happened to my sons friend. He rang sony and they gave him a new number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Something wrong with my vita :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cloud493 wrote: »
    Something wrong with my vita :/

Whats wrong with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I bought one of these Vitas yday, I must say its pretty cool. I got Rayman because Unchartered was sold out. I've also downloaded Plants vs Zombies and I am looking for more games to download preferably something not so arcade like, anyone got any ideas?

Whats wrong with it?

Did the blue light of death thing, eventually got it to reset, now its acting funny, touch screen not responding, games playing slow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Gandalph wrote: »
    I bought one of these Vitas yday, I must say its pretty cool. I got Rayman because Unchartered was sold out. I've also downloaded Plants vs Zombies and I am looking for more games to download preferably something not so arcade like, anyone got any ideas?

I have enjoyed Escape Plan and Hustle Kings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

out in 5 million years?

anyone know best place to get vita games? or it will be still good few months before launch titles drop in price?

p.s. did tekken vs street vigeter came out? how is it on vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Going to see what i can get for skyrim, think i read that i could get €37ish with a pre-order.

anyone know best place to get vita games? or it will be still good few months before launch titles drop in price?

Release of new games will be slow for a while so the launch games out will likely remain at there current price for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

playing motorstorm and ive lost all my medals and when i redo them there gone the next time i play also im beating the ghost drivers but my time doesnt get recorded?

Still no joy from My vita >.<

Double post, Unit 13 review from Eurogamer, 8/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-06-unit-13-review

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

tonydude wrote: »
    playing motorstorm and ive lost all my medals and when i redo them there gone the next time i play also im beating the ghost drivers but my time doesnt get recorded?

same for me, every time i turn the game off and go back im without medals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

cloud493 wrote: »
    Double post, Unit 13 review from Eurogamer, 8/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-03-06-unit-13-review

ours will be up now shortly, expect roughly the same score - maybe even a touch higher

it's very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

How come the PS store on my vita has changed from last night? I had a good lot more of a selection last night but now not so much!

• Advertisement

Helix wrote: »
    ours will be up now shortly, expect roughly the same score - maybe even a touch higher

it's very good

I've replayed the demo 3 or 4 times now, think its great :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement