Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Was just thinking there, are ps plus cloud save available in any menu on vita.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

4real wrote: »
    will i lose all my game saves by doing that?
    also when i switch back to Irish Acc would all the american downloads be there?

actually, i was wrong

it IS only one account per memory card

just ran a little experiment on one of my spare cards and it told me that the card could not be used as it was tied to another psn id

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Helix wrote: »
    actually, i was wrong

just ran a little experiment on one of my spare cards and it told me that the card could not be used as it was tied to another psn id

so i need to buy another memory card if i want to use US acc?

if you want to do it the easy way anyway

you could probably back everything up to your ps3, format the card, wipe the vita, set it up for the us psn id, download your games, play them, then repeat the process whenever you want to play using your irish psn id

so itd be a bit of a nuisance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I am hoping imported games are region free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Everybody's golf demo is out now, you need to search for it atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone know how much Trade in I'l be looking at for wipeout? I'm going to trade it in for unit 13 on friday, if I get 30 quid I'l be happy.

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I am hoping imported games are region free.

they are, but online passes won't work out of territory

cloud493 wrote: »
    Anyone know how much Trade in I'l be looking at for wipeout? I'm going to trade it in for unit 13 on friday, if I get 30 quid I'l be happy.

did you use your online pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,142 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

You wont get 30, Smyths should give at least €25 for it.Gamestop and HMV maybe €24. I checked how much Rayman was worth last week and these were the offers I got. Wipeout is the same price as Rayman. Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

did you use your online pass?

I did not. Can't be bothered :rolleyes:

actually, i was wrong

Anyone know if I could use a memory card for my US account in my Irish Vita,I have some great games on my US account I would love to play.

Anyone know if I could use a memory card for my US account in my Irish Vita,I have some great games on my US account I would love to play.

you can, you just need to deactivate your irish psn account on the vita and restore the vita to factory settings (but DONT format your memory card!) first

ive my irish psn and candian psn each on a different card here, and swap them over quite frequently depending on which territory i get sent review code from

Thanks. My US account has loads of RPGs that aren't playable yet on the European accounts,I will pick up a 16gb card tomorrow and give this a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

they are, but online passes won't work out of territory

That's grand as I don't usually bother with online play. I just figured there was no chance of MLB: The Show being released over here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone else looking forward to disgea :-D

I am. I've never played one, but grid based turn combat in FF tactics is brill, so :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am. I've never played one, but grid based turn combat in FF tactics is brill, so :D

not OUT till the end of april though :( but its the week of my birthday :-D

Bloody sick of Everybody's Golf,it's just too damn hard:o,anyone wanna swap for Fifa,I have used the online code though.

not OUT till the end of april though :( but its the week of my birthday :-D

I thought that was out in March :( ah well, still good. Then resistance in may :D

• Advertisement

I thought that was out in March :( ah well, still good. Then resistance in may :D

20th april :'(

Dang :/ ah well, 5 weeks is that? Not much time. RESISTANCE THOUGH :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Bloody sick of Everybody's Golf,it's just too damn hard:o,anyone wanna swap for Fifa,I have used the online code though.

gonna try demo if i like iwill if you add5 so i can get code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

PlayStation Suite Shown On Vita, To Support Non-Game Apps
    Announced alongside the Vita over a year ago, Sony has been pretty quiet about the PS Suite – until now.

At GDC 2012, Sony has revealed a bunch of new details about the PS Suite. The big news from the ongoing Suite was a demonstration of Suite games on Vita, as well as that it will be “Cross platform and cross device compatible” with PS Certified and Vita systems to avoid fragmentation. Sony answered a developer’s question over whether they’ll need to buy an expensive Vita dev kit, saying that developers can test the games running on these devices including the Vita, even without the device. Emulators are built into the SDK and devs can compile one executable file, and it will run all ALL PS Suite compatible devices. Sony continued:
    Yes, the consumer Vita will run these games, you don’t even need a debug Vita to test them.

Other news from the conference includes a revelation that the PlayStation Suite will support non-game applications and will use the PSN id system and wallet.

Developers will be able to set the price of their software, and the review and approval process will much faster than PSN – as well as being a single global submission process. Dev SDKs will cost $99 later this year, but the program will be in open beta next month.

Sony said to not expect Uncharted level games using the PS Suite, and that if developers want to make games like that they should become a full licensed dev.

Very exciting. Basically, developers will be able to make games, and other apps, for Vita and Xperia Play.

I must try out the unit 13 demo tomorrow,I'm real tempted to get it,espically if it 's anything similar to rainbow 6 series

I must try out the unit 13 demo tomorrow,I'm real tempted to get it,espically if it 's anything similar to rainbow 6 series

its a LOT more arcadey tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

smyths advertising it for 40 quid, i think im definetly picking it up going on the reviews

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

You'll get it for 36 so with loyalty card

My friend sold me a 35 HMV voucher for 25 quid :cool: so - 4 quid for staff discount, it'll cost me 26 quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I toped up my psn wallet! I got 55eu now.

Was hoping to get tekken vs street fighter, but as pointed out before its not coming for awile...

Is unit 13 out already?

I wanted to pick up CvM 3, but it has no single player campaing at all, I am not fan of online as I will get my balls ripped off in seconds. :(

There are tons of psp games with reduced prices lads. Any suggestions as I don't h e a clue about half of them!!!

I am still hooked on monster hunter, lumines and rayman thought :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement