Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

moz wrote: »
    GTA, Infamous and Assasins Creed on my wish list :D

Yeaaaaa......no. It's a Japanese website so this is what was shown during those terribly confusing 4 minutes with that wannabe pimp presenter and his purple hat

Phantasy Star Online 2
    Super Robot Wars
    Persona 4
    Legend of Heroes Zero no Kiseki
    Gundam Mosou
    Metal Gear Solid HD edition
    Inafune project discovery
    New announcement about UMD transfer

MGS video is here http://www.jp.playstation.com/gametengoku/movie/psvita_03.html

loads more videos on that page if you scroll down

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If Phantasy Star Online 2 has ad hoc i can see this eclipsing monster hunter, combining instances with persistent areas would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I want Unit 13 so bad, anyone think I could get 35euro for FIFA?... Like selling on adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Am in college, anyone update me on whats happening at the Japan PSV meeting. Unfortunetly they've a really good firewall that doesn't allow me to get past it by using https instead of http lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

When's metal gear hd coming to vita?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

When's metal gear hd coming to vita?

28th of June appeared in the video. Presumably that's the Japanese release date, no idea when it will be out here.

According to Kotaku the vita version will include MGS 2 and 3, but not peace walker. Disappointing if true.
    http://kotaku.com/5891857/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-dated-for-ps-vita

Edit: that might just be for the Japanese version, as Peace Walker was only included in the West if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Yeahhh got unit 13 :D still need to sell wipeout though.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Getting unit 13 today too, can't wait to get stuck into it.

Yeah its awesome :D I couldn't see unit 13 in HMV though. I went to the one on grafton street and Henry street, nothing. And Game aren't stocking it.

Smyth's toys are stocking it so far, just got the missus to pick mine up, I tried the demo on the vitas launch day and these past 2 weeks couldn't go quick enough.

• Advertisement

Smyths loyalty card tis amazing :pac: Odd though. Gamestop trade in prices for vita games is atrocious, by the way for anyone thinking of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Is unit 13 on the PS Store? If yes, how much? If no, when is it likely to appear?

Is unit 13 on the PS Store? If yes, how much? If no, when is it likely to appear?

Its 35 pounds. So 40 euro. Its up right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

cloud493 wrote: »
    Its 35 pounds. So 40 euro. Its up right now.

Just looking at the store and noticed its €35.

JBnaglfar wrote: »
    Just looking at the store and noticed its €35.

Gosh thats very good. Wonder how much it is on UK store then... oh yeah its £30.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Smyths loyalty card tis amazing :pac: Odd though. Gamestop trade in prices for vita games is atrocious, by the way for anyone thinking of it.

Yep, the loyalty card is great, a pity smyths won't let you use the the card in conjunction with 5 euro money off vouchers they handed out with my vita :(.

Unit 13 reminds me of that Syphon filter game on the PSP(which was awesome) with better controls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

LMAO went to xtra vision to see how much id get for marvel vs capcom on vita......... 5 credt 3 cash!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

caspa307 wrote: »
    LMAO went to xtra vision to see how much id get for marvel vs capcom on vita......... 5 credt 3 cash!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

How much are they selling it for 2nd hand?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

How much are they selling it for 2nd hand?

dunno lol

• Advertisement

Xtravision do that all the time. Most likely, the employee scanned it in as the PS3 version :P

Just settling in with a few cans of beer and unit 13 boys.

beercr8te wrote: »
    Just settling in with a few cans of beer and unit 13 boys.

same.

having a weird problem, the vita won't let me set brightness to 100% after i move it it then bounces back to around 80%.

powered off and then got my first none location based problem, flashing blue light. To the bebug menu!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Played monster hunter for 3 hours.... ****....

I got 55eu on my account, but I don't know if I want unit 13. Demo was alright, but dunno how deep it actually is...

Played monster hunter for 3 hours.... ****....

I got 55eu on my account, but I don't know if I want unit 13. Demo was alright, but dunno how deep it actually is...

i got it today, it's a proper zipper game.

Unit 13 is really good and so is the beer, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Varik wrote: »
    same.

having a weird problem, the vita won't let me set brightness to 100% after i move it it then bounces back to around 80%.

powered off and then got my first none location based problem, flashing blue light. To the bebug menu!

You need to change the brightness in the settings bubble to get it to 100%

Unit 13 is really good. It sounds short when you hear '36 missions' but there's also high value targets(bosses) daily challenges, trophies, high scores, etc.

You need to change the brightness in the settings bubble to get it to 100%

it wasn't that as it that setting that was jumping back, the vita just glitched and powering off followed by debug as it flashed blue fixed it.

bit of advice for those buying unit 13, it counts the demo mission 1 as compete if you done it as well as the training, if you want the trophy for training you need to go onto settings in the game and then other settings and reply training.

• Advertisement

Just managed to get through first mission albeit with a few beers, it's really good. just tried the daily mission and I'm to tipsy to get any further, i've had no problems after downloading the patch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement