Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Sony's ""Vita Heaven" announcements were a massive massive disappointment.

Was really looking forward to some new games to look forward to. Still looking forward to Persona 4 of course but we already knew that was in development. And then they confirm that Metal Gear Peace Walker won't be in the HD collection for vita :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

@cloud: Yeah its 3 mile radius, kinda makes me wish i had of gotten the 3g version now but thats life!

@Sephiroth_Dude: Have you tried to restore your vita back to factory or rebuilt the database? info can be found here from the forums http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77321103&postcount=4 (Credit to animaX for original post)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

EJ22 wrote: »
    @cloud: Yeah its 3 mile radius, kinda makes me wish i had of gotten the 3g version now but thats life!

@Sephiroth_Dude: Have you tried to restore your vita back to factory or rebuilt the database? info can be found here from the forums http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77321103&postcount=4 (Credit to animaX for original post)

will give that a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

only 2 showing up on near for me.

Just found a fellow forum'er on near, kinda cool!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,422 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone know how much unit 13 is in game?i have a 20% off voucher for any vita game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Argos doing FIFA for 45 is this about best for b&m? Want to pick up today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Anyone know how much unit 13 is in game?i have a 20% off voucher for any vita game

Game aren't stocking it I don't think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

cloud493 wrote: »

Just came from Game and they had it.

Just got it in game,39.99 and got it for 19 something because I had a 20% off voucher and 12 euro on my game card,It so better be good :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i played the tutorial last night in game, anyone else feel like its more polished then the demo's

There's me wrong :o

There's me wrong :o

maybe you were thinking of mass effect 3 :D

I went in there on friday, and they didnt have the box, so I assumed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

Anyone finished Golden Abyss on Crushing, there are a few parts that make you so mad, I just spent over an hour on one of the touch screen fights :eek:, they are a bitch on crushing. Sweaty finger tips after an hour of frustration on add to the difficulty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Is resident evil 1 in the ps store compatible on vita?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Gandalph wrote: »
    It should be. Although, you can't download it directly via the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

No PS1 games are compatible yet. I would say in the next few months there will be a patch to fix that and make all the PSP titles playable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

That should have been a day one feature want to play ff8 on mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I was playing Resident evil 1 fine through remote play the other day. Think that's the only option for now with PS1 games.

Anyone finished Golden Abyss on Crushing, there are a few parts that make you so mad, I just spent over an hour on one of the touch screen fights :eek:, they are a bitch on crushing. Sweaty finger tips after an hour of frustration on add to the difficulty :D

I'm doing it on hard, its not too bad really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Is anyone playing wipeout, I seem to be on that the most just pasted rank 30

tonydude wrote: »
    Is anyone playing wipeout, I seem to be on that the most just pasted rank 30
    9/10 times that's what I'm playing although haven't had much time lately. Only gotten past rank 12 I think

Trying to get 5 stars on every mission in unit 13 is addictive shiz :D wish more of these weapons had silencers on them.

Damn,knocked of europe in the round of 32 yet again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Paarthurnax

I'm doing it on hard, its not too bad really.
    Nearly finished Crushing, just about to start the last boss touch screen fight, there are only about three difficult areas in Crushing really. How are you getting on with your treasures?

Nearly finished Crushing, just about to start the last boss touch screen fight, there are only about three difficult areas in Crushing really. How are you getting on with your treasures?

I'm nearly done with every mystery except the sete citade one(if thats how you spell it) I've been playing along with the guide on IGN :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Does anyone know if there are plans for new apps? I really like the hardware, but I found the UI a bit underwhelming. The browser wasn't particularly great. I would like a Vita for more than just gaming. A mail app with push notifications etc would be pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Atomicjuicer

There's a pretty sweet app called Music Unlimited just out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement