Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Request??

Options
  • 08-07-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hello, I'm enquiring about posting in the soccer forum.
    I have posted an access request but I'm wondering how long til my request is processed?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Normal policy is to process them once a week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Directly from the Soccer Access Requests charter:

Fourth bullet point: "Applications are usually processed once a week, though may be longer, so please do not contact us or post on your access thread looking for an update on your application."

It is clear you did not read their charter. If you did, you wouldn't have needed to have asked in here.

Thread closed, and Socced mods notified.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement