Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BJJ Blog

• 08-07-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

IV started a BJJ blog a few months ago and i havent updated in awhile but im going to get back Posting on monday. its mostly going to be about bjj technique and some random stuff.

http://lovethegi.wordpress.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

IV started a BJJ a few months ago and i havent updated in awhile but im going to get back Posting on monday. its mostly going to be about bjj technique and some random stuff.

About me
    I hold a blue belt in bjj under Robert Drysdale i got this belt when i was 19. I coach teenagers and kids at Informed Performance located in Dublin Ireland. i do MMA but that doesnt matter..im all about gi

This confuses me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭dave80

This confuses me...

He might be missing the word blog after bjj?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

yep sorry my bad forgot to put blog in will change it now

why is it people see a mistake and feel the need comment about it in a mean way...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

They're all out to get you Shafty.

• Advertisement

I know Barry i know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭da-bres

sweet grant! look forward to reading your posts!:) best of luck bro!

thanks joey

why is it people see a mistake and feel the need comment about it in a mean way...

It wasn't meant to be mean, as I said in my post it was confusing me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

Fair play best of luck with the blog and your training! :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Wow. There's a shock. I didn't even think you could read :P

how does it confuse you?
    me saying iv started a bjj confuses you then you go on and quote something from the about me. Which is irrelevant
    it clearly doesnt say iv started bjj. you havent read my original post fully or put 2 and 2 together...
    i havent updated in awhile but im going to get back Posting on monday. its mostly going to be about bjj technique and some random stuff.
    then i linked my blog.
    how hard is that to understand even with the word blog left out its still pretty clear that im talking about my blog.

Hanley dont you even start.. i read alot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Maybe if better English was used then there would be no confusion.

Do you help Barry coach the Kids and Teens or are you doing it on your own? I agree on your post about teenagers, it is great. As is teaching Children.

Yes i know if I wrote it right the first time it wouldnt have been misread.

I take most of the Teenagers classes and Kids class and Barry takes them when he wants to or when i cant make it

how does it confuse you?
    me saying iv started a bjj confuses you then you go on and quote something from the about me. Which is irrelevant
    it clearly doesnt say iv started bjj. you havent read my original post fully or put 2 and 2 together... then i linked my blog.
    how hard is that to understand even with the word blog left out its still pretty clear that im talking about my blog.

Was, past tense. No the quote from the 'About me' on the blog stated you have a blue belt and, before the post was edited, the post on boards stated you have only been doing BJJ for a few months.

Therefore it was quite easy to get confused with what you meant so please do not blame me for stating my confusion at your mistake.

no it did not state that iv only started doing bjj a few months.
    Originally Posted by youllneverknow
    IV started a BJJ a few months ago and i havent updated in awhile but im going to get back Posting on monday. its mostly going to be about bjj technique and some random stuff.

Where excatly does it say iv started bjj a few months ago?
    [quote]IV started a BJJ a few months ago[/quote]
    if you read the full sentence, me starting bjj would have nothing to do with posting or updating

You need to think logically about the whole first post....

Please don't thread dig, it's old news.
    no it did not state that iv only started doing bjj a few months.

Where excatly does it say iv started bjj a few months ago?
    IV started a BJJ a few months ago
    if you read the full sentence, me starting bjj would have nothing to do with posting or updating

You answered your own question right below where you asked. Stop trolling please. Just accept that because of your failure to proofread your post, (which you should be doing considering that you're writing a blog) I misunderstood what you said.

You need to think logically about the whole first post....

You need to think logically about this whole situation...

you need to stop backseat moderating.
    It clearly doesnt say iv started bjj a few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

If I remember correctly, it was something along the lines of 'I started a bjj a few months ago... Since the title was Bjj Blog I think it's quite obvious that he left out the word blog, not that he started bjj a few motnhs ago, due to the presence of the a..

Also, if he's got a blue belt and is teaching kid's classes it's quite obvious he's not just doing BJJ a few months...

Just sayin'...

Exactly.. your thinking logically ScareGilly

Advertisement